Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 06-10-2019, 12:14 AM

Pisces Neptune Transit Natal Pisces Mars

Hi,
I was born with a natal Saggitarius Neptune Square natal Pisces Mars. Now Neptune is transiting my natal Pisces Mars in conjunction. I have some optimism and faith that with my Mars being in Pisces will turn this negative sounding conjunction transit, into a profound and spiritual experience.

I have studied and learned that this transit can make one's willpower and physical strength weak and ineffectual. I was thinking if I left myself open to my instincts, and I continued moving forward on my path in a spiritual manner, that this would honor my own mars Piscean energy, and maybe enhance it.

Does anyone have any thoughts, or experiences with a transit of this nature? Also, does anyone have any insight of how the 2 planets interact with each other from the last square of the cycle to what ultimately is the start of a new cycle?

Unread 06-15-2019, 05:00 PM

So far, I've had a spiritual dream that I'm interpreting as a guide to a spiritual path to take, and also I had a dream one that I think is more of a predictive of the future.

I'm about to work at a new job involving a program for local homeless people in my city.

I also sort of stumbled onto a path that led me in that direction recently, and I'm going to continue to practice becoming more spiritual in my life.

Has anyone out there have any experiences with this transit, or understand what its all about? I thought I'd share what I notice about it so far.

Last edited by RisingSag; 06-15-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Tags
mars, natal, neptune, pisces, transit