Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

What picture?

Its a mass-produced canvas painting of bluebells but they’ve hand painted little splodges to make it look like a watercolour painting, pretty effective.

But lastnight I got a cat I’m fostering for a few months so that would be the reason for my girl cat being a bit noisy lastnight. The guy put a request in with a cat charity and I saw the post and said I could do it. I was the only one to offer so I’m glad I did. It’s fun for me to do.

His cat used to be a street cat before he rescued it, so it’s way more confident and smart than my pampered indoor pedigrees, although two of them are rescue but they’ve never lived on the street.

david starling

Languages don't always translate well into English, so you can get different versions according to the bias of the translator. That's why it would be valuable if Rudy would give us his version, since he's the one posting it.

SunConjunctUranus

Ds "old man", nothing offensive from my lastest post. "Rat's Path" is an ancient proverb for "shortcut" or "easy road", which have required many bad consequenses, at least according to modernistic human's common sense. Seen?

david starling

Hey David,

Whats your 12/12 saying about the new moon stellium? :smile:

Glad you asked, because I'm leery of automatically using the "opposites" approach when it comes to Dignities. In 12/12, Sun in Aries is a Sense of Purpose placement, because the Sun is Domicile-ruler of Leo, Fixed-Fire, which connects fiery Aries to Fixed-sign Taurus. Leo has the Element of Aries and the Modality of Taurus, making it catalytic in the transition from Aries to Taurus. So, the Sun is the Motivational-ruler of Aries.
Since Sun in Libra has no 12/12 connectivity, the question is, should it be labeled "Purposeless", as the opposite of the "Purposeful" Sun in Aries? Sounds to me more like a vacation from having to pursue a goal, time to enjoy beauty, romance, and luxury. But in our Purposeful state, living as we all are in the Sense of Purpose Age of Capricorn, such things are considered a waste of time, so in that sense it could be considered an "afflicted" placement, even though it has a good result in my opinion.

As for Venus in Libra, happily Domicled and strong.

Mercury in Libra, innovative thinking, shaking up the conventional wisdom.

Moon in Libra, with the Moon being Regulating-ruler of Libra, Sense of Direction, mind and emotion in harmony.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Glad you asked, because I'm leery of automatically using the "opposites" approach when it comes to Dignities. In 12/12, Sun in Aries is a Sense of Purpose placement, because the Sun is Domicile-ruler of Leo, Fixed-Fire, which connects fiery Aries to Fixed-sign Taurus. Leo has the Element of Aries and the Modality of Taurus, making it catalytic in the transition from Aries to Taurus. So, the Sun is the Motivational-ruler of Aries.
Since Sun in Libra has no 12/12 connectivity, the question is, should it be labeled "Purposeless", as the opposite of the "Purposeful" Sun in Aries? Sounds to me more like a vacation from having to pursue a goal, time to enjoy beauty, romance, and luxury. But in our Purposeful state, living as we all are in the Sense of Purpose Age of Capricorn, such things are considered a waste of time, so in that sense it could be considered an "afflicted" placement, even though it has a good result in my opinion.

As for Venus in Libra, happily Domiciled and strong.

Mercury in Libra, innovative thinking, shaking up the conventional wisdom.

Moon in Libra, with the Moon being Regulating-ruler of Libra, Sense of Direction, mind and emotion in harmony.

This is interesting DS as I feel the 'afflicted' placement despite Libra being my rising sign. With the position I'm in right now in life I could do without the slow down. However, I'm feeling quite emotional about my non-existence love life where usually I go with the flow and it doesn't bother me so much. I'm happy floating about looking after myself and thinking only about myself lol. I'm hoping this 'longing' will pass and I can 'woman' back up. I have deadlines to meet and its all slowed down. I'm so frustrated with the slow down I'm phissing myself off!! thank you DS for your insights. I do keep trying to tell myself this slow down is a good thing even though I can't see it.

david starling

This is interesting DS as I feel the 'afflicted' placement despite Libra being my rising sign. With the position I'm in right now in life I could do without the slow down. However, I'm feeling quite emotional about my non-existence love life where usually I go with the flow and it doesn't bother me so much. I'm happy floating about looking after myself and thinking only about myself lol. I'm hoping this 'longing' will pass and I can 'woman' back up. I have deadlines to meet and its all slowed down. I'm so frustrated with the slow down I'm phissing myself off!! thank you DS for your insights. I do keep trying to tell myself this slow down is a good thing even though I can't see it.

With Ascendant in Libra, this is an excellent time to increase your personal energy-level. More energy will mean more working ability. Like a racecar at a pit stop. Otherwise, you'd be "out of gas" when you REALLY need to put the pedal to the metal.

Last edited: