What is the role of astrology in love marriage predictions?

Today most of couples are interested in love marriage. Arrange marriage trend is going down as couple want to marry some one knows as due to busy schedule of your life they didn't get to know each other in case of arrange marriage. Share your views what is the role of astrology in love marriages. Whether couples should consult with an astrologer before love marriage or proceed without consulting any one. What are good and bad impact of love marriage as per astrology?

Somna7H

Banned
@OP
Thanks for this thread.

But I beg to differ.
Not all interested in love marriage.
I least I'm.
I never interested in love marriage.
Can't tell about my future though cos I'm still unmarried.

Sagcap88

I personally think it’s a good idea to invest in a synastry/Composite chart reading from a reputable astrologer if you’re serious and thinking about marriage. The caveat is making sure that you’re open to hearing the astrologer be honest with you that the marriage may be a bad idea. Or it may be a good one. I think an astrology reading is a good idea for anyone looking to get married — whatever the reason!

Same goes for children, I think it’s a good idea to get a reading of yourbcjild’s Birth chart to understand their personality and/or needs — so you can encourage them to grow into their best self.

sea_of_qi

What are good and bad impact of love marriage as per astrology?

People don't always think about this one but the impacts are very serious across many areas of life. There are some Composite patterns which indicate misery and degradation for both partners which sometimes combine with indicators of being trapped in the relationship. Wouldn't it be better to just kiss and say goodbye if you knew ahead of time?

At the same time some relationships just need work and tweaking to really be great. Astrology has the insight, use it.