Pluto an overrated piece of astrology.

Look anywhere and look at people who want a bit of this energy, the intenseness, sexiness, mysterious nature of it.

Yet you should try having a strong Pluto placement with many aspects, it works for myself and against myself and because of it being retrograde the intensity is even greater than a direct Pluto.

It's messed up how hard it is for me to allow myself to show my Plutonic self as i fear how i come across with it and feel naked and on show to everyone when i do.

I will show aspects i have so you can attempt to see it from my angle.

From here: http://www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/natal-pluto.html

With your natal Mars square or opposite your natal Pluto, you can be controlling and manipulative when you’re trying to get people to do what you want. No one can walk all over you, but you might do that to others. You have to learn to control your anger and not let the worst part of yourself take over. In love, you can be possessive and expect too much.

Very accurate, and i have to control myself in order to not do this which again suppresses some of me, but clearly for the better.

With your natal Moon square or opposite natal Pluto, when you get hurt, it hurts deep. You’re terrified of being hurt, yet you crave intimacy. You can find yourself alone a lot because you’re too scared to be close to people, but you’re not satisfied alone either. You can be an intimidating person, overly controlling, and downright scary to others with your powerful personality. When angry, you can become enraged. You hold grudges for far too long, and have a hard time forgiving anyone for even the slightest of things. If you could learn to control your emotions and learn how to use them productively, you can be a force.

^honestly very true but i have good control of it, but every now and then i just go nuts.. say around 3 times a year.. lol

With your natal Mercury square or opposite your natal Pluto, you can become obsessed easily. It’s difficult to pull yourself back once you get into something. Trusting people is a problem because you always think they have malicious intent, and you’ll keep digging until you find something that proves you’re right, at least in your own head. You can use your determined mind to your advantage through your work, if you can corral it.

Again highly accurate^

Now on the good side..

With your natal Jupiter sextile or trine your natal Pluto, you’re driven to achieve your goals, and the aspirations that you have are lofty. You can achieve a lot in your life, and you help other people to use their abilities well.

Very true.

With your natal Sun sextile or trine your natal Pluto, you go after whatever you’re passionate about or goals you have. You feel as though you’re meant for something great, and you embrace that. You like to solve puzzles, can look beneath the surface easily, and find signs everywhere. You want an extraordinary life.

Also very true.

With your natal Neptune sextile or trine your natal Pluto, you have an active imagination, and are an intuitive person. You can follow your dreams and make them real, and it happens more smoothly.

People call me a dreamer... i call myself a realistic dreamer who can achieve it.

So just think, all that obsessiveness is not really healthy even for myself, the mind is never at ease, being this internally intense person, and i don't mean intense as in oh i'm so great, i loath it, i hate every inch of this inner fire from Pluto, because it more than clouds a lot of the good in me when i don't have a grasp on it, it's not something that can be controlled forever, with time i will transform it but that's a process.. no given time frame for it.

Pluto in Scorpio 8th house.. look how dark and mysterious i am.. LMAO.. i would rather be an open book for someone to read easily than have this all seeing eye into people.. does more harm than good at times, though it has it's uses for good too.

Animatrix

Pluto is such a nasty planet because the good aspects are seldom very "good", but actually painful, it is just that to others, Pluto looks like a gift, but the individual himself sees it not that way. I have Moon trine Pluto and this is a very painful aspect, very similar to the square and the opposition. I've seen people with Sun trine Pluto undergoing major ego deaths in life. I had transiting Pluto trine my Sun in my teenage years and astrologers claim this to be one of the best transits; and sure it was good in a lot of ways but more to others than for myself, it was overall a very painful time and it actually killed my Sun, even when it was trine.

I have seen Mars trine Pluto individuals facing the same themes as Mars Square Pluto individuals. It seems as if the outer planets really only rarely do something good, because even the harmonious aspects include a lot of pain.

Venus trine Pluto, for instance, sounds like a very good aspect but I have been studying this a Little bit and this aspect often gives sorrow in love, too intense relationships that breaks up. In this respect it is similar to the opposition, it's just a question of intensity it seems; the trine person is not as likely to invest just that much energy in it as the opposition person.

Pluto is such a nasty planet because the good aspects are seldom very "good", but actually painful, it is just that to others, Pluto looks like a gift, but the individual himself sees it not that way. I have Moon trine Pluto and this is a very painful aspect, very similar to the square and the opposition. I've seen people with Sun trine Pluto undergoing major ego deaths in life. I had transiting Pluto trine my Sun in my teenage years and astrologers claim this to be one of the best transits; and sure it was good in a lot of ways but more to others than for myself, it was overall a very painful time and it actually killed my Sun, even when it was trine.

I have seen Mars trine Pluto individuals facing the same themes as Mars Square Pluto individuals. It seems as if the outer planets really only rarely do something good, because even the harmonious aspects include a lot of pain.

Venus trine Pluto, for instance, sounds like a very good aspect but I have been studying this a Little bit and this aspect often gives sorrow in love, too intense relationships that breaks up. In this respect it is similar to the opposition, it's just a question of intensity it seems; the trine person is not as likely to invest just that much energy in it as the opposition person.

IMO Pluto is even worse than Saturn as a malefic. At least with Saturn you gain considerable strength and discipline if not a little too much if you have hard aspects to it, but it's unlike Pluto which can either kill yourself or go after others in ways that puts true fear in people and alienates them from you.

And i believe if you look at anyone with strong Pluto placements and aspects to it, they 9/10 times will come to the same conclusion.

Some do revel in it and use it as ego.

Yes i barely have an ego, i have something else... i don't know what that is but it's not my Sun at play, my Sun is at war with Saturn, and Pluto is trine it, sure Sun is in 5th house which is a good house for Sun, but Cap Saturn is a stronger placement being domicile in both the house it sit's and the sign.

Pluto is also domicile by sign and house so poor old Cancer Sun is just like.. chains and undercurrents.. outer planets have more say over it all.

I think the only thing i do have is my Moon which opposes Pluto and trines Saturn which thankfully Moon is exalted.

I think in a weird way it works out though as Cancer are ruled by the Moon, and well for me Neptune also as i'm a 3rd Decan Cancer, Neptune is well aspected to both Moon and Pluto with trines.

Pluto is savage.

Animatrix

IMO Pluto is even worse than Saturn as a malefic. At least with Saturn you gain considerable strength and discipline if not a little too much if you have hard aspects to it, but it's unlike Pluto which can either kill yourself or go after others in ways that puts true fear in people and alienates them from you.

And i believe if you look at anyone with strong Pluto placements and aspects to it, they 9/10 times will come to the same conclusion.

Some do revel in it and use it as ego.

Yes i barely have an ego, i have something else... i don't know what that is but it's not my Sun at play, my Sun is at war with Saturn, and Pluto is trine it, sure Sun is in 5th house which is a good house for Sun, but Cap Saturn is a stronger placement being domicile in both the house it sit's and the sign.

Pluto is also domicile by sign and house so poor old Cancer Sun is just like.. chains and undercurrents.. outer planets have more say over it all.

I think the only thing i do have is my Moon which opposes Pluto and trines Saturn which thankfully Moon is exalted.

I think in a weird way it works out though as Cancer are ruled by the Moon, and well for me Neptune also as i'm a 3rd Decan Cancer, Neptune is well aspected to both Moon and Pluto with trines.

Pluto is savage.

It's better that your Saturn is in Capricorn. It doesn't make your opposition harder, but adds structure to it and more willing to work etc?

I'm willing to agree with you on Pluto, because right now I'm undergoing the most trying times in my entire life, and it's all about Pluto. With Saturn, there's Always, Always hope, because the misery ends when Saturn is gone, but with Pluto, the Changes are permanent so there's no hope.

I've been studying the chart of Brynn Hartman, a model with Sun trine Pluto and some other interesting Pluto-aspects. She also had a North node Scorpio, and the theme of leaving all sensual and materialistic Comforts behind played out in her life - but she chose not the spiritual path, but decided to end her life. She was married to a wealthy man who wanted divorce. Brynn Hartman killed him and afterwards committed suicide.

This is a person whose chart indicate strength; yet this person's life ended in suicide? According to the textbook, Sun trine Pluto should here have helped her to overcome those challenges and regenerate her ego and life, as well as helping her towards the realization of her Scorpio North node. But Pluto was too tough I guess. Venus is opposite, Saturn is trine, Jupiter is sextile and Mercury is trine. Sun trine Saturn aspect she also had. A lot of fire, a lot of Pluto/Saturn, yet she could not go on but became a killer.

This further convinces me that malefics are just malefics; they don't really ever give just positive things.

It's better that your Saturn is in Capricorn. It doesn't make your opposition harder, but adds structure to it and more willing to work etc?

I'm willing to agree with you on Pluto, because right now I'm undergoing the most trying times in my entire life, and it's all about Pluto. With Saturn, there's Always, Always hope, because the misery ends when Saturn is gone, but with Pluto, the Changes are permanent so there's no hope.

I've been studying the chart of Brynn Hartman, a model with Sun trine Pluto and some other interesting Pluto-aspects. She also had a North node Scorpio, and the theme of leaving all sensual and materialistic Comforts behind played out in her life - but she chose not the spiritual path, but decided to end her life. She was married to a wealthy man who wanted divorce. Brynn Hartman killed him and afterwards committed suicide.

This is a person whose chart indicate strength; yet this person's life ended in suicide? According to the textbook, Sun trine Pluto should here have helped her to overcome those challenges and regenerate her ego and life, as well as helping her towards the realization of her Scorpio North node. But Pluto was too tough I guess. Venus is opposite, Saturn is trine, Jupiter is sextile and Mercury is trine. Sun trine Saturn aspect she also had. A lot of fire, a lot of Pluto/Saturn, yet she could not go on but became a killer.

This further convinces me that malefics are just malefics; they don't really ever give just positive things.

Interesting information and yes it seems to me Pluto it's self can help but depends highly on aspects and the whole chart, including where the strength of the chart is, i may be in a better light because Moon is so strong though it loses a bit of it's strength being out of sect and my debilitated Mars get's a boost being in sect, these two in my chart are conjunct so both feed each other and never work alone.

I believe with enough support and practical evidence supporting better outcomes will help people with strong Plutonic energy because we see through people, we know if it will or won't work before it took you a century to make up your mind which a century being a day? to us it's more instant.

I rely on the fact that i know what good there is out there and the good i can bring also so i keep a tight grasp of that to carry me forwards, if i never had that i could have seen myself in the same shoes as either of the two people you mentioned, killed or kill.

Animatrix

Interesting information and yes it seems to me Pluto it's self can help but depends highly on aspects and the whole chart, including where the strength of the chart is, i may be in a better light because Moon is so strong though it loses a bit of it's strength being out of sect and my debilitated Mars get's a boost being in sect, these two in my chart are conjunct so both feed each other and never work alone.

I believe with enough support and practical evidence supporting better outcomes will help people with strong Plutonic energy because we see through people, we know if it will or won't work before it took you a century to make up your mind which a century being a day? to us it's more instant.

I rely on the fact that i know what good there is out there and the good i can bring also so i keep a tight grasp of that to carry me forwards, if i never had that i could have seen myself in the same shoes as either of the two people you mentioned, killed or kill.

SUN/ASC/MOON in aspect to Jupiter are always tremendously good. Even the inharmonious aspects. With lots of Saturn/Pluto in the chart one might better have a strong Jupiter otherwise it will go really rough.

I have tough aspects from Saturn yet equal as strong Jupiter factors and it seems like it's a war in my Life between Jupiter and Saturn, currently Saturn is leading right now.

SUN/ASC/MOON in aspect to Jupiter are always tremendously good. Even the inharmonious aspects. With lots of Saturn/Pluto in the chart one might better have a strong Jupiter otherwise it will go really rough.

I have tough aspects from Saturn yet equal as strong Jupiter factors and it seems like it's a war in my Life between Jupiter and Saturn, currently Saturn is leading right now.

Jupiter is exalted for me conjunct my Sun, so yeah similar thing :)

Animatrix

Jupiter is exalted for me conjunct my Sun, so yeah similar thing :)

Yeah that will protect your Sun quite a bit. Would be interesting to see if Jupiter or Saturn is strongest by influence. For example; is your Jupiter conjunct Sun more powerful in you than the Saturn-Sun opposition? During the greater part of my life Jupiter has offset the negative influence of Saturn in my chart. It seems that, since Jupiter is a much bigger planet, it's kind of stronger in its influence. All those with Jupiter-Sun, Jupiter-Asc aspects seem to get a good amount of grace in life. They are offered a way out of every trouble, much like having Jupiter in 12th house.

By the way, do you know any astrological explanations for suicide? I have looked a Little bit, but have not found any. Maybe Pluto and Neptune? Saturn rarely causes suicide in my opinion, because it seems as if he is Always offering that Dream-come-true scenario, so the native will Always work, work, work and... work. Uranus is basically a psychopath and is not that emotional I Think. I Think Suicide would be About Neptune/Pluto. Neptune is so sensitive and emotional yet the will is lacking to actually do it; but Pluto can of course give that will power. My thoughts.

Yeah that will protect your Sun quite a bit. Would be interesting to see if Jupiter or Saturn is strongest by influence. For example; is your Jupiter conjunct Sun more powerful in you than the Saturn-Sun opposition? During the greater part of my life Jupiter has offset the negative influence of Saturn in my chart. It seems that, since Jupiter is a much bigger planet, it's kind of stronger in its influence. All those with Jupiter-Sun, Jupiter-Asc aspects seem to get a good amount of grace in life. They are offered a way out of every trouble, much like having Jupiter in 12th house.

By the way, do you know any astrological explanations for suicide? I have looked a Little bit, but have not found any. Maybe Pluto and Neptune? Saturn rarely causes suicide in my opinion, because it seems as if he is Always offering that Dream-come-true scenario, so the native will Always work, work, work and... work. Uranus is basically a psychopath and is not that emotional I Think. I Think Suicide would be About Neptune/Pluto. Neptune is so sensitive and emotional yet the will is lacking to actually do it; but Pluto can of course give that will power. My thoughts.

I know quite a lot about how sensitive Neptune can be with mine Retrograde but it makes good aspects to vital planets thankfully.

Suicide i cannot really fathom though i have had thoughts... i could never manifest it into reality, i can simply focus elsewhere if i really need to and that is a sort of coping mechanism and self preservation.

I have ASC in Pisces so i can outwardly express my sensitivity and i do at least to those whom will see me for who i am and those that i deem need to see me for who i am, close relationships, close friends, and showing sensitivity which helps others too.

So Neptune at least for me personally is doing OK, and Pluto has no contrary vision of Neptune, i mean why would it? it's trine :)

Suicide i feel can come from feeling worthless, like you have attempted all you can (in their own mind) and the upwards battle is just too much, or they go into such deep melancholy that they never recover and somehow see death as an easier option, though i would never call this cowardice.

Animatrix

I know quite a lot about how sensitive Neptune can be with mine Retrograde but it makes good aspects to vital planets thankfully.

Suicide i cannot really fathom though i have had thoughts... i could never manifest it into reality, i can simply focus elsewhere if i really need to and that is a sort of coping mechanism and self preservation.

I have ASC in Pisces so i can outwardly express my sensitivity and i do at least to those whom will see me for who i am and those that i deem need to see me for who i am, close relationships, close friends, and showing sensitivity which helps others too.

So Neptune at least for me personally is doing OK, and Pluto has no contrary vision of Neptune, i mean why would it? it's trine :)

Suicide i feel can come from feeling worthless, like you have attempted all you can (in their own mind) and the upwards battle is just too much, or they go into such deep melancholy that they never recover and somehow see death as an easier option, though i would never call this cowardice.

But I Think that is Pluto trine Sun in its essence - the ability to look elsewhere and then live in the moment. I mean, if you focus elsewhere, when you are down, that which is troubling is not touching you while you are looking elsewhere? With me - I feel it everywhere I go, and everywhere I look. It's almost physical. I can't just look away because it feels as if I'm constantly connected to the source of pain until the source is eliminated in some way. It's almost as if I can't really influence my emotional life with my thinking, the feelings are there and I cannot change them, they won't listen, more like my feelings give signals to my thinking than the contrary. Ugh, this feels so hard.

Yeah I see it that way too. Suicidal people are way down in the depths and they can't really pull themselves together and try once more, as if the energy is consumed. I wouldn't call it cowardice either, but I Think it can be, in many cases. An unwillingness to let go of something and throw themselves into the unknown. Suicide is often not caused by one thing.

But in my own case, and I have had such thoughts, it is because life is offering me a way of life that I do not want at all, and a life which I do not know, and fear a Little bit - fear that it won't provide me with sufficient inner Peace and that I will miss people and things in my new life. I'm still hesitating, but I'm forced, kicked from behind, to move forward.

But it's frustrating -.- and the hard Pluto transits I have now... Oh my. Pluto is merciless in a way that Saturn is not, because with Saturn it feels like he gives you just as much as you can take, just almost, almost so much that you can't take it, but only almost - he stops right there when you can't carry more weight. With Pluto Everything just exploded and I do not know even know what happened, suddenly Everything and everyone I loved was gone from my life. It was so brutal that it was even impossible to be sad at first.

Anyway.. this mercilessness is brutal.

AppLeo

Pluto is overrated. And I think people get too caught up in Pluto. I admire traditional astrologers for not using Pluto to explain every problem in an person’s life.

Animatrix

Ehhh... It’s so far away and so small.

It’s like half significant as Saturn.

No it is certainly not I can assure you that. It is very significant. Pluto represents human sexuality without Pluto there would be no Atomic bombs, sexuality, power plays, do you consider these things minor things? No. Pluto is behind it all. Pluto aspects marks the appearance more than any other planet. It is very significant indeed.

JUPITERASC

Ehhh... It’s so far away and so small.
Pluto is smaller than Russia :smile:
Pluto is not a planet but the largest object in the Kuiper belt
as well as the tenth-most-massive body observed directly orbiting the Sun.
However, did you know that Russia
the largest country by land mass on Earth (17,098,322 square kilometers)
is bigger than Pluto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZMgoh663I

What's perhaps most remarkable is that we can make a simple, mathematical relationship
between a world's mass and its orbital distance that can be scaled and applied to any star.
If you're above these lines, you're a planet; if you're below it, you're not.
Note that even the most massive dwarf planets would have to be closer to the Sun than Mercury is
to reach planetary status.
Note by how fantastically much each of our eight planets meets these criteria
and by how much all others miss it.
And note that if you replaced the Earth with the Moon
it would barely make it as a planet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...to-will-never-be-a-planet-again/#162fd6e368d9

It’s like half significant as Saturn.
Siriusly less than half

planet-size-comparison.jpg

Animatrix

Pluto is smaller than Russia :smile:
Pluto is not a planet but the largest object in the Kuiper belt
as well as the tenth-most-massive body observed directly orbiting the Sun.
However, did you know that Russia
the largest country by land mass on Earth (17,098,322 square kilometers)
is bigger than Pluto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZMgoh663I

What's perhaps most remarkable is that we can make a simple, mathematical relationship
between a world's mass and its orbital distance that can be scaled and applied to any star.
If you're above these lines, you're a planet; if you're below it, you're not.
Note that even the most massive dwarf planets would have to be closer to the Sun than Mercury is
to reach planetary status.
Note by how fantastically much each of our eight planets meets these criteria
and by how much all others miss it.
And note that if you replaced the Earth with the Moon
it would barely make it as a planet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...to-will-never-be-a-planet-again/#162fd6e368d9

Siriusly less than half

planet-size-comparison.jpg

Its small size makes it even more interesting. It is wellknown that it is a secretive planet, hence it's small; and Plutonic people rarely demonstrate any aggressive in-your-face martian energy, rather it is subtle, secretive and behind the scenes, so to speak. But don't underestimate Pluto...

JUPITERASC

Its small size makes it even more interesting. It is wellknown that it is a secretive planet, hence it's small; and Plutonic people rarely demonstrate any aggressive in-your-face martian energy, rather it is subtle, secretive and behind the scenes, so to speak. But don't underestimate Pluto...

WHY DWARF PLANETOID PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET
https://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/

Since its discovery, astronomers have determined that Eris’ size is approximately 2,600 km (1,600 miles) across.
Eris also has approximately 25% more mass than Pluto :smile:

For an object to be a planet, it needs to meet these three requirements defined by the IAU:

• It needs to be in orbit around the Sun – Yes, so maybe Pluto is a planet.
  • It needs to have enough gravity to pull itself into a spherical shape – Pluto…check
  • It needs to have “cleared the neighborhood” of its orbit
  • – Uh oh. Here’s the rule breaker. According to this, Pluto is not a planet.
What does “cleared its neighborhood” mean?
As planets form, they become the dominant gravitational body in their orbit in the Solar System.
As they interact with other, smaller objects, they either consume them
or sling them away with their gravity.
Pluto is only 0.07 times the mass of the other objects in its orbit.
The Earth, in comparison, has 1.7 million times the mass of the other objects in its orbit.
Any object that doesn’t meet this 3rd criteria is considered a planetoid.
And so, Pluto is a dwarf planet.
There are still many objects with similar size and mass to Pluto jostling around in its orbit.
And until Pluto crashes into many of them and gains mass
it will remain a dwarf planet.
Eris suffers from the same problem.

Animatrix

WHY DWARF PLANETOID PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET
https://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/

Since its discovery, astronomers have determined that Eris’ size is approximately 2,600 km (1,600 miles) across.
Eris also has approximately 25% more mass than Pluto :smile:

For an object to be a planet, it needs to meet these three requirements defined by the IAU:

• It needs to be in orbit around the Sun – Yes, so maybe Pluto is a planet.
  • It needs to have enough gravity to pull itself into a spherical shape – Pluto…check
  • It needs to have “cleared the neighborhood” of its orbit
  • – Uh oh. Here’s the rule breaker. According to this, Pluto is not a planet.
What does “cleared its neighborhood” mean?
As planets form, they become the dominant gravitational body in their orbit in the Solar System.
As they interact with other, smaller objects, they either consume them
or sling them away with their gravity.
Pluto is only 0.07 times the mass of the other objects in its orbit.
The Earth, in comparison, has 1.7 million times the mass of the other objects in its orbit.
Any object that doesn’t meet this 3rd criteria is considered a planetoid.
And so, Pluto is a dwarf planet.
There are still many objects with similar size and mass to Pluto jostling around in its orbit.
And until Pluto crashes into many of them and gains mass
it will remain a dwarf planet.
Eris suffers from the same problem.

It doesn't really matter for me what category we put Pluto in, he's still significant and very much so, and I know that. Ceres, Vertex and Vesta and all that stuff seems very vague and diffuse to me.

JUPITERASC

It doesn't really matter for me what category we put Pluto in, he's still significant and very much so, and I know that. Ceres, Vertex and Vesta and all that stuff seems very vague and diffuse to me.
astrologers vary regarding this topic :smile:
you are entitled to your opinion, just as we all are