Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Ac3 Ac3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
I need help to my rising sign

Hi all, I nave a less problem to find my true rising sign, because some calculator result it libra and others result scorpio
If Someone can help me im grateful very well..
Im born in Napoli(Italy) in 19 october 1997, at 7.45 am. If Simeone can tell me my true rising im thank so mouch

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-05-2017, 05:49 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 951
Re: I need help to my rising sign

You are a Libra ascendant.

The charting service I used is Astrolabe.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Ac3 Ac3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
You are a Libra ascendant.

The charting service I used is Astrolabe.
Thank you very much😁
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-05-2017, 06:59 PM
kaktuzz's Avatar
kaktuzz kaktuzz is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Prague, CZ
Posts: 139
Re: I need help to my rising sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac3 View Post
Thank you very much😁
Hold on a second

I checked your birth data at Astrolabe and it calculates your Rising sign already in Scorpio 0 - check this alabe.com link

And I checked your birth data also at astro.com and astro-seek.com and both websites calculate your Rising Sign also in Scorpio 012'

Scorpio 0 is really pretty boundary ... maybe you could check it again with exact geo coordinates of your hospital (websites are using 4051'N latitude, 1417'E longitude for Napoli - and your birth hospital may have slightly different coordinates)
But imho your Rising sign is already in Scorpio anyway
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kaktuzz For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (11-05-2017)
  #5  
Unread 11-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Ac3 Ac3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktuzz View Post
Hold on a second

I checked your birth data at Astrolabe and it calculates your Rising sign already in Scorpio 0 - check this alabe.com link

And I checked your birth data also at astro.com and astro-seek.com and both websites calculate your Rising Sign also in Scorpio 012'

Scorpio 0 is really pretty boundary ... maybe you could check it again with exact geo coordinates of your hospital (websites are using 4051'N latitude, 1417'E longitude for Napoli - and your birth hospital may have slightly different coordinates)
But imho your Rising sign is already in Scorpio anyway
Thank you kaktuzz 😊, I Think the coordinates are good, because I was born to hospital in center of city. I hope my ascendant is really scorpio and I like it

Last edited by Ac3; 11-05-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: I need help to my rising sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac3 View Post
Thank you kaktuzz 😊, I Think the coordinates are good, because I was born to hospital in center of city. I hope my ascendant is really scorpio and I like it
Well ask yourself Which ascendant fits you?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Animatrix For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (11-05-2017)
  #7  
Unread 11-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Ac3 Ac3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Well ask yourself Which ascendant fits you?
I Think scorpio for determination and intensity of emotional feels in my life and some of libra because i like to stay with big Groups and socialiste with others (but I think it is a charateristic of most planets in air and fire in my natal chart).
My emotions are oriente for scorpio rising and my relationships are caraterized of possessivity tipical of taurus descendent.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-05-2017, 11:04 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 51,149
Re: I need help to my rising sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac3 View Post

Thank you kaktuzz ��, I Think the coordinates are good
because I was born to hospital in center of city.
I hope my ascendant is really scorpio and I like it

The ascendant degree changes every four minutes
and so
if your birth time is only four minutes or less "off"
and you were born earlier
then your ascendant is Libra
BUT
your birth time could have been later
very important to have reliable time of birth
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Ac3 Ac3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
The ascendant degree changes every four minutes
and so
if your birth time is only four minutes or less "off"
and you were born earlier
then your ascendant is Libra
BUT
your birth time could have been later
very important to have reliable time of birth
The birth time is accurate because when im born my mother was interested of astrology and saved it for search my ascendant
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
rising, sign

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.