I need help on the chart of the person I'm interested in!

Ellen Tran

Hi!
I'm currently interested in this person, not necessarily romantic, but it can definitely go in that direction. I'd really appreciate your input about this person!

Thank you!

astro_2gw_thorto.9337.12876.jpg

Animatrix

Is that person hot and handsome? Should be.
Pluto is conjunct Sagittarius Ascendant, Mars as well. Sun is trine Pluto. Lots of fire, lots of Pluto, lots of Mars.

Ellen Tran

Is that person hot and handsome? Should be.
Pluto is conjunct Sagittarius Ascendant, Mars as well. Sun is trine Pluto. Lots of fire, lots of Pluto, lots of Mars.

Yes, he is very attractive. What is your take on his personality? He has a lot of fire in his chart but also a Scorpio moon so would that make him more private and mysterious? Plus Pluto conjuncts ascendant is a pretty intense aspect to have. Thank you!

aquarius7000

Boy oh boy, seldom seen so much fire in a chart.

Can the man even sit for a minute without fidgeting about?

Pluto on the Asc. can make him a bully always wanting his way, or perhaps he was bullied i his childhood. Pluto on the Asc. also makes a person quite a control freak. Asc. ruler, Jup., is in its detriment in Gemini. Could have had some health issues as a child, or just a difficult childhood.

This is a very head-oriented person. Could either be into sports or is a person always trying to educate himself.

MC ruler, Venus, is in its detriment also in Aries. How is the person's career.

The person can be irritated at the drop of a hat. Easily agitated.

There could be issues with the mother, as the Moon is not healthy. Was he adopted?

Animatrix

Yes, he is very attractive. What is your take on his personality? He has a lot of fire in his chart but also a Scorpio moon so would that make him more private and mysterious? Plus Pluto conjuncts ascendant is a pretty intense aspect to have. Thank you!

Well Scorpio Moon can mean that if you hurt him, he will never forget nor forgive. Affections for good and bad tend to be quite fixed with the Scorpio Moon. They are fiercely loyal anyway.

We find Saturn in the 5th, in Taurus sign. This could make him quite reserved in love matters, but once committed, he is loyal to the end.

Chiron is placed in the 1st house so there could be some issues with his self-esteem though, but I wonder if it is not balanced by the huge amount of fire in his chart.

His Venus is in Aries, Square Mars. This could make him a very passionate lover, but also it can make him edgy and argumentative with his loved ones. Venus Square Mars is a Little love/hate relationships to me. I had a relationship with a girl with this aspect.

His Venus is also sextile Neptune, which makes him idealize and see the best in his lover. Venus is sextile Saturn so the affections are steady and loyal.

A lot of Aries, Sun in trine to Ascendant and Mars, and this should make him a simple, direct person. I don't know what you are after, but are wondering if this man is interested in you? He has a lot of fire, so he should be quite simple and direct in love matters. I mean, if he likes you, you should know it soon. The only thing that could possibly make him complicated is the Scorpio Moon and it is afflicted.

I'd say that he is a good person, with Jupiter trine Neptune it is possible that he is very selfless and caring towards others, especially those less fortunate than himself.

But highly masculine, update us! :)

Ellen Tran

Boy oh boy, seldom seen so much fire in a chart.

Can the man even sit for a minute without fidgeting about?

Pluto on the Asc. can make him a bully always wanting his way, or perhaps he was bullied i his childhood. Pluto on the Asc. also makes a person quite a control freak. Asc. ruler, Jup., is in its detriment in Gemini. Could have had some health issues as a child, or just a difficult childhood.

This is a very head-oriented person. Could either be into sports or is a person always trying to educate himself.

MC ruler, Venus, is in its detriment also in Aries. How is the person's career.

The person can be irritated at the drop of a hat. Easily agitated.

There could be issues with the mother, as the Moon is not healthy. Was he adopted?

Your interpretations are really spot on!

yes to the control freak, yes to the into sports and also try to educate himself. He loves studying languages. Interestingly, he's also mixed and he wants to be a pilot, therefore making him extremely Sag/Jupiter!

I don't know much about his family because we've only known each other for a short while, but his mom is definitely a very strong woman. I think there were some problems between them as he is often with his grandmother more. His mom does look very scorpio with short dyed hair, leather jackets and tattoos. I have a feeling that he has been through a lot in life too, but his Sag ascendant makes him optimistic nonetheless.

He is currently studying to become a pilot and hasn't actually work, but I would guess there will be some challenges in his career.

Thank you for your inputs!

Ellen Tran

Well Scorpio Moon can mean that if you hurt him, he will never forget nor forgive. Affections for good and bad tend to be quite fixed with the Scorpio Moon. They are fiercely loyal anyway.

We find Saturn in the 5th, in Taurus sign. This could make him quite reserved in love matters, but once committed, he is loyal to the end.

Chiron is placed in the 1st house so there could be some issues with his self-esteem though, but I wonder if it is not balanced by the huge amount of fire in his chart.

His Venus is in Aries, Square Mars. This could make him a very passionate lover, but also it can make him edgy and argumentative with his loved ones. Venus Square Mars is a Little love/hate relationships to me. I had a relationship with a girl with this aspect.

His Venus is also sextile Neptune, which makes him idealize and see the best in his lover. Venus is sextile Saturn so the affections are steady and loyal.

A lot of Aries, Sun in trine to Ascendant and Mars, and this should make him a simple, direct person. I don't know what you are after, but are wondering if this man is interested in you? He has a lot of fire, so he should be quite simple and direct in love matters. I mean, if he likes you, you should know it soon. The only thing that could possibly make him complicated is the Scorpio Moon and it is afflicted.

I'd say that he is a good person, with Jupiter trine Neptune it is possible that he is very selfless and caring towards others, especially those less fortunate than himself.

But highly masculine, update us! :)

Thank you!

He is a very confusing person! one moment he seems very direct because of his Sag and Aries energy, but then he is also extremely private and reserved with his Scorpio Moon, and its ruler Pluto conjuncts his ascendant. But I think he is into me too! (thank god for that :lol:)

He just seems to magnetize people to him. He is bubbly and talks non stop for one minute, and the next just stays quiet in the corner. that guy has crazy mood swings I'm telling you (but I'm the same way with my Libra sun opposites my Aries Moon so I can relate :lol:) His exalted Aries Sun and Sag Asc are very outgoing, but his Moon and Pluto on ascendant give him that hard to know aura that's just so attractive to a lot of girls. Definitely a ladies man.

He is a very kind person and loves doing charity. This is the reason why I like him a lot because I also love helping others with my Cancer Jupiter in my 12th house.

Please tell me if you notice anything else! I really appreciate your help! And if you're interested, I can post our synastry!

Animatrix

Thank you!

He is a very confusing person! one moment he seems very direct because of his Sag and Aries energy, but then he is also extremely private and reserved with his Scorpio Moon, and its ruler Pluto conjuncts his ascendant. But I think he is into me too! (thank god for that :lol:)

He just seems to magnetize people to him. He is bubbly and talks non stop for one minute, and the next just stays quiet in the corner. that guy has crazy mood swings I'm telling you (but I'm the same way with my Libra sun opposites my Aries Moon so I can relate :lol:) His exalted Aries Sun and Sag Asc are very outgoing, but his Moon and Pluto on ascendant give him that hard to know aura that's just so attractive to a lot of girls. Definitely a ladies man.

He is a very kind person and loves doing charity. This is the reason why I like him a lot because I also love helping others with my Cancer Jupiter in my 12th house.

Please tell me if you notice anything else! I really appreciate your help! And if you're interested, I can post our synastry!

Yeah please post synastry!

Animatrix

View attachment 71116

Here is our synastry!

View attachment 71117

And this is my natal if you're interested

Thank you!

I don't know much at all about synastry to be honest but you do have Venus-Pluto Connection and as far as physical passion goes - this is it.
Oh my, I feel like a Little school girl so interested in other people's love affair, but what can I do when I'm sick in my bed?

Update this thread with how it goes :)

Animatrix

You have a Kite in your chart - Sun opposition Moon. This can be overcome when you work with the sextiles from Moon.

Very interesting. Will look into it later.

Sun sextile Pluto as well, a very attractive aspect, making you somewhat intense.

aquarius7000

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, his career area is a bit weak because of the weak ruler, Venus in Aries.

That Venus is conjunct Mercury and Mercury is all about communication, locomotion/short travels (but he is Jupiter so long travels included) and sales.

Also, see if you can find out more about his family situation, and post your feedback here. Helps us learn.

Your interpretations are really spot on!

yes to the control freak, yes to the into sports and also try to educate himself. He loves studying languages. Interestingly, he's also mixed and he wants to be a pilot, therefore making him extremely Sag/Jupiter!

I don't know much about his family because we've only known each other for a short while, but his mom is definitely a very strong woman. I think there were some problems between them as he is often with his grandmother more. His mom does look very scorpio with short dyed hair, leather jackets and tattoos. I have a feeling that he has been through a lot in life too, but his Sag ascendant makes him optimistic nonetheless.

He is currently studying to become a pilot and hasn't actually work, but I would guess there will be some challenges in his career.

Thank you for your inputs!

milutka

Your Sun opposite his Venus and Mercury can cause magnetism. Your Moon on his Venus is also favorable aspect - you may feel good beeing with him (your feelings - his way he expresses love.)

Ellen Tran

You have a Kite in your chart - Sun opposition Moon. This can be overcome when you work with the sextiles from Moon.

Very interesting. Will look into it later.

Sun sextile Pluto as well, a very attractive aspect, making you somewhat intense.

My chart has a lot of stuffs going on. A cardinal grand cross, t square, air grand trine, a kite and a mystic triangle! My chart is a mess and I've been trying really hard to interpret it but I'll just end up being confused so it would be great if you can help me work with it. Plus, it is hard to be objective about yourself.

And how are you now? I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you get well soon!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:

Ellen Tran

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, his career area is a bit weak because of the weak ruler, Venus in Aries.

That Venus is conjunct Mercury and Mercury is all about communication, locomotion/short travels (but he is Jupiter so long travels included) and sales.

Also, see if you can find out more about his family situation, and post your feedback here. Helps us learn.

I will update when I know more about him but I think it'll take quiteeeee a while. But I'm definitely going to tell you what I know so we can all learn!

Animatrix

My chart has a lot of stuffs going on. A cardinal grand cross, t square, air grand trine, a kite and a mystic triangle! My chart is a mess and I've been trying really hard to interpret it but I'll just end up being confused so it would be great if you can help me work with it. Plus, it is hard to be objective about yourself.

And how are you now? I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you get well soon!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Focus on the Kite. Try to understand what it means. Study the Sun-Moon opposition. It is the sextiles to Moon you shall use in order to relieve it. You're very, very young so it is possible that your Kite haven't been fully activated yet. I mean, some time you will find opportunity to work this opposition out. Saturn rules your 7th house and Uranus rules your 8th house, so these houses will definitely come into play when working out this opposition.

Ellen Tran

Focus on the Kite. Try to understand what it means. Study the Sun-Moon opposition. It is the sextiles to Moon you shall use in order to relieve it. You're very, very young so it is possible that your Kite haven't been fully activated yet. I mean, some time you will find opportunity to work this opposition out. Saturn rules your 7th house and Uranus rules your 8th house, so these houses will definitely come into play when working out this opposition.

I will focus on the Kite as you suggested. Can you give me some opinions about my personality or any aspect that stands out to you?
Thank you!

Animatrix

I will focus on the Kite as you suggested. Can you give me some opinions about my personality or any aspect that stands out to you?
Thank you!

Yes the Sun-Moon opposition is very significant because the Sun and the Moon are the most significant bodies in the personal horoscope.

Other than that; the Square between Venus and Saturn. It is a tough one but you can overcome it - it is in a T-Square, Pluto is also involved. So there is great energy on your Venus, with lots of difficulties but also lots and lots of potential.

Ellen Tran

Yes the Sun-Moon opposition is very significant because the Sun and the Moon are the most significant bodies in the personal horoscope.

Other than that; the Square between Venus and Saturn. It is a tough one but you can overcome it - it is in a T-Square, Pluto is also involved. So there is great energy on your Venus, with lots of difficulties but also lots and lots of potential.

Thank you!

I want to ask you another question if you don't mind. Do you think there's any indicator in my chart that can point to a career in law? I want to become a criminal lawyer but I don't know if that is the right direction.

Animatrix

Thank you!

I want to ask you another question if you don't mind. Do you think there's any indicator in my chart that can point to a career in law? I want to become a criminal lawyer but I don't know if that is the right direction.

Other astrologers may jump in and stop me now - because I am a Little inexperienced. I have not studied so much career astrology. But I do know what the planets/signs symbolize, and YES I Think that MIGHT be the right direction? Why? Just look at the chart ruler; it is conjunct the MC, which is ruled by Mars, since your MC is in Aries. Your Mars is in the sign of Capricorn - the sign which rules Law and restriction. Being a lawyer is also very competitive; and in your 6th house there is Mars, and Aries rules the 10th house. Sun is trine Saturn, and this is good for career matters, and you can be a responsible, hard working individual. Your chart ruler is also receveing an aspect from Jupiter, a Square, and Jupiter has much to do with Justice as well. The Square is not really negative; it is quite positive since Jupiter cannot really make bad aspects to the personal planets. It is also making an opposition to Mars, your MC ruler. Saturn is sextile Midheaven, could indicate a Saturnian type of career. Pluto is trine your midheaven and this could mean a lot of things, but coupled with the Sun sextile Pluto configuration, you can be a person who likes to dig Deep when it comes to work. You do it wholeheartedly and this could be very beneficial in a career in law.

So I'd say, from what I've seen in your chart; yes a career in law is very much possible.

Best wishes