Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 05-11-2018, 09:06 AM

Re: Uranus in Taurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Yes!! My 6th is also Aries. So that means your health is mars in Virgo too? Yeah there's a strong link between adrenal fatigue and diabetes. I'm pretty sure the trine will ground the mars and give it the calm it needs.
yeah right!.cause it chews up your blood sugar... Wow..I just got confused, I answered to Patastro, and you and there's another thread called ""Uranus in Taurus..and I'm like ..Where's my Valium Man! lol... whats the Moon doing YO! so we both have Mars in Virgo in the 11th house?

Unread 05-11-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
yeah right!.cause it chews up your blood sugar... Wow..I just got confused, I answered to Patastro, and you and there's another thread called ""Uranus in Taurus..and I'm like ..Where's my Valium Man! lol... whats the Moon doing YO! so we both have Mars in Virgo in the 11th house?
Lol yeah I got confused with both threads too. The moon is currently in Pisces... Possibly opposing your mars? And in 5th. Let's have a party .
Unread 05-11-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Lol yeah I got confused with both threads too. The moon is currently in Pisces... Possibly opposing your mars? And in 5th. Let's have a party .
omg. no wonder..That explains it.... My son has a Pisces Moon and is so clingy..He was supposed to go to the movies with his school friends, wanted to stay home, with Mummy.. SOMEONE GET ME A RED RED WINE ! lol and some chicken Nuggets... for the kid...lol
Unread 05-11-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Lol yeah tummy seems to be most affected.

I have a massive 6th house so it ranges from 12degrees Aries to 23degrees Taurus. So I'm sure those relationship dramas will happen towards the end of Taurus. When Saturn was there and entered Gemini, I made a lot of relationship mistakes.
Well you're gonna have Jupiter in the 1st house anyway... that will make your life so much better. You'll have more time for yourself.

Uranus in Taurus in 6th house, you may get some money, to heal yourself.

Yeah.. Pluto was in Scorpio and Sagit through my 7th house, every time
I get a boyfriend, everything falls apart. Now I got Jupiter Return in my 7th house... Learning things from other people. But I am so scared of having a boyfriend. That's Pluto really messed me up.
Unread 05-11-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
Haha.. that's so funny .. I might have mentioned I'm not married and dodged that Uranian 7th house bullet. I will probably get evicted and have to share house, or the rent will go up. strange, cause all my neighbors just got a rent rise, not me. .yet..with Saturn transiting my second and third house, I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe Ill get sued for being a CoCo Pops Astrologer...lol
Well I got evicted. because I didn't pay my rent. I was using the money to get myself pregnant. I don't really want to do the share house. What
I did was, move in at my mother's...

We got 3 bad planets in Capricorn (authority). Landlords are getting greedy with the rent.

I'll just wait til things get better.
Unread 05-12-2018, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatAstro View Post
Well you're gonna have Jupiter in the 1st house anyway... that will make your life so much better. You'll have more time for yourself.

Uranus in Taurus in 6th house, you may get some money, to heal yourself.

Yeah.. Pluto was in Scorpio and Sagit through my 7th house, every time
I get a boyfriend, everything falls apart. Now I got Jupiter Return in my 7th house... Learning things from other people. But I am so scared of having a boyfriend. That's Pluto really messed me up.
True. Thanks.

Oh you poor thing, Pluto in 7th...
Unread 05-12-2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatAstro View Post
Well I got evicted. because I didn't pay my rent. I was using the money to get myself pregnant. I don't really want to do the share house. What
I did was, move in at my mother's...

We got 3 bad planets in Capricorn (authority). Landlords are getting greedy with the rent.

I'll just wait til things get better.
oh no... did you fall pregnant? I hope so. I get my rent taken out direct debit. I cant be homeless with a kid. If I was on my own, Id live in a tent, in the bush, near a beach.
I'm sharing a 1 bedroom with my 5 year old . I moved in October, 2017, because of really bad neighbors. My Aries friend wanted to share a house to make it cheaper, but I just couldn't. I need my own space these days. hence, my kid needs his own room soon.
Unread 05-12-2018, 08:54 AM

I just wana say that even though I'm not commenting I'm reading your comments and find it rather entertaining.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Luney (05-12-2018)
Unread 05-12-2018, 09:02 AM

my 7th house is is late degrees taurus too. But I always use 2 charts whole sign and placidus. both houses always get affected. example, my ex boyfriends are usually ones I've met at work or ended up going into business with.
Unread 05-12-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
I just wana say that even though I'm not commenting I'm reading your comments and find it rather entertaining.
did you notice that we've gone off track from the Uranus in Taurus thread...lol
Unread 05-14-2018, 03:07 PM

So I wonder what's gonna happen to our tummies when Neptune and then pluto enters aries. I hope it wont cause my tummy to inflate and be hypersensitive again.
Unread 05-15-2018, 07:52 PM

Pop The Champers! Its here Already!
Unread 05-15-2018, 11:08 PM

Haha yay I was just thinking that. I'm so excited.
Unread 05-15-2018, 11:10 PM

I'm actually listening to a lot of music from when Saturn was last in Taurus. Best music. Some of it pretty youthful haha like 5ive and vengaboys. And lots of rnb.
Unread 05-16-2018, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Haha yay I was just thinking that. I'm so excited.
I think you and I both welcome change. 😊
Strange , I woke up early and looked at the sky now chart.
Uranus was at 0deg 0 mins.
Timed that well..
Now for Mars to move into Aquarius...hum.. (new thread! ) ..lol
Unread 05-16-2018, 05:20 AM

Wow, that's pretty good.
Unread 05-16-2018, 05:25 AM

Again, on another note I wana share something.
Through reflecting on my horaries I've realised that to deal with martian ppl in my life the only way I could survive them was to be more Venusian in Libra or Taurus or to be more like a Jupiter in Pisces. In other words, maintaining my femininity whilst two slow planets are in the martian dominating signs Capricorn and Aries. I look back now and can see that perhaps I had a bit of an ego about a few things and I wanted to be the best, which sparked these ppl to go into battle with me. Yeah its great for those martian types during those transits but after being around them its nice to feel the peace of Uranus going into a loving sign.
Unread 05-16-2018, 09:19 AM

Smile Re: Uranus in Taurus

Ouranos (the correct name for ) in Taurus will move things in a more Venusian direction.
Unread 10-29-2018, 12:02 PM

Omg I'm loving Uranus in Taurus so much. Not only is justice coming in every sphere of my life, but I'm in love. Ohhh such a beautiful feet off the floor love. Only planets in Taurus will give u that (and Trining natal Venus). Its so nice I want this forever.
Unread 10-29-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Omg I'm loving Uranus in Taurus so much. Not only is justice coming in every sphere of my life, but I'm in love. Ohhh such a beautiful feet off the floor love. Only planets in Taurus will give u that (and Trining natal Venus). Its so nice I want this forever.
Well....Ouranos is moving retrograde, and will be going back into Aries for a while. It actually re-enters Aries on Election Day!
It won't re-enter Taurus until 3/06/19.

Last edited by david starling; 10-29-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Unread 10-30-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Well....Ouranos is moving retrograde, and will be going back into Aries for a while. It actually re-enters Aries on Election Day!
It won't re-enter Taurus until 3/06/19.
Haha I know that. Nothing good ever happened to me when Uranus was in Aries but I canít wait for Uranus to go back into Taurus. Itís one of the best places in my chart. I love it. Ahhh, 💖 💗 💕 love love love.
Unread 10-30-2018, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Haha I know that. Nothing good ever happened to me when Uranus was in Aries but I canít wait for Uranus to go back into Taurus. Itís one of the best places in my chart. I love it. Ahhh, 💖 💗 💕 love love love.
It will be in my next SR.
Unread 10-30-2018, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It will be in my next SR.
Ooo lucky you .
Unread 10-30-2018, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Ooo lucky you .
You're luckier! This year's and the next 6 SRs!
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (10-30-2018)
Unread 10-30-2018, 07:03 AM

Well I kinda like Uranus in Aries much better...
thank goodness Uranus is leaving Taurus...

Sigh.

Tags
taurus, uranus