Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-05-2017, 03:28 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
"THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Hi Forum,

After many kind responses and pm's on my previous charts, I have learned the original chart holds the key. s

I posted this chart on a different forum (this is the very 1st chart I ran on subject), and would like your comments.

People have told me it isn't over, move on, etc...................I promise I will let the subject die after comments on this chart.

I have spoken to a psychic on subject and her answers vary from what charts say............

Look forward to hearing from you All!

Namaste,
Claire

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-05-2017, 03:41 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBEE925 View Post
Hi Forum,

After many kind responses and pm's on my previous charts, I have learned the original chart holds the key. s

I posted this chart on a different forum (this is the very 1st chart I ran on subject), and would like your comments.

People have told me it isn't over, move on, etc...................I promise I will let the subject die after comments on this chart.

I have spoken to a psychic on subject and her answers vary from what charts say............

Look forward to hearing from you All!

Namaste,
Claire
Did ever cross your mind to start reading horary in order to get your own interpretation on your charts? It's not that difficult you know... and then if you got questions... i am sure people will be glad to help. Start from somewhere... it's a L1-L7 questions... who are the main significators? What they do to each other? What's their ''status''... are they well placed? Bad placed? Are they receiving each other? What does the Moon do in this chart?

Start from somewhere.. It's fun!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
Did ever cross your mind to start reading horary in order to get your own interpretation on your charts? It's not that difficult you know... and then if you got questions... i am sure people will be glad to help. Start from somewhere... it's a L1-L7 questions... who are the main significators? What they do to each other? What's their ''status''... are they well placed? Bad placed? Are they receiving each other? What does the Moon do in this chart?

Start from somewhere.. It's fun!
Hi GP,

Yes, I've been trying to learn horary-I find it difficult to find the main significants! This stumps me!

I'm going to try an online course.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-05-2017, 04:12 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBEE925 View Post
Hi GP,

Yes, I've been trying to learn horary-I find it difficult to find the main significants! This stumps me!

I'm going to try an online course.....
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html start from here. go to traditional rulerships of the planets!... if ASC is in Scorpio then Mars is the significator... if ASC is in Libra then Venus is... and so continue. Look on ASC (1st house) and on DC (7th house) You are the first and his ruler and he is the 7th and his ruler.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-05-2017, 04:32 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html start from here. go to traditional rulerships of the planets!... if ASC is in Scorpio then Mars is the significator... if ASC is in Libra then Venus is... and so continue. Look on ASC (1st house) and on DC (7th house) You are the first and his ruler and he is the 7th and his ruler.

Based on this, I'm Venus and he is Mars?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-05-2017, 04:33 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

What about the Moon then
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,362
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Wow that is a really busy 1st house.

Yes you are Venus and he is Mars.
Keep going with the interp.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-05-2017, 04:48 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBEE925 View Post
What about the Moon then
if Moon is not the ruler of the 1st or the 7th then it co rules the querrent(you) and it's aspects show the story. which planet aspects first and which planet after that. The planets which the Moon aspects(we only look on APPLYING aspects) what do these planets rule? what houses i mean from your chart...and if a planet is on a cusp is SUPER IMPORTANT.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-05-2017, 04:51 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Sun and Jupiter are on cusp-Sun and Pars Fortuna are positive to have in1st house?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-05-2017, 05:10 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBEE925 View Post
Sun and Jupiter are on cusp-Sun and Pars Fortuna are positive to have in1st house?
Think is.... Sun rules which house? The 11th which in the turned chart is 5th. Count the 7th as 1 and continue 8th as 2 9th as 3 etc. So after that... what does the turned 5th(11th on the radical) represents"?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-05-2017, 05:15 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Wouldn't it still be the 11th
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-05-2017, 05:21 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBEE925 View Post
Wouldn't it still be the 11th
nope... it's the 5th and for the quesited it represents another woman... you are not alone there...propably his ex. like tikana said... he plays double.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-05-2017, 05:32 PM
CBEE925 CBEE925 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Re: "THE" Original Chart - will this work out?

Ok-we know about his ex. How do I figure in? Will he make a choice?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, original, work

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.