Will I get the job?

gemitau

Hey! I received an email today asking me to join the next step of the process in september, so I have been kind of pre-selected!

I made a new question:
I am Mercury (R) in the 11th. Job is Saturn (?) - no relationship with Mercury. If we consider Uranus as Aquarius ruler, it's making a square to Mercury.
Moon in the 6th Aquarius ?!
Really have no clue on how to read it this time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_the_job_hr.32704.153594.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_the_job_hr.32704.153594.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 31

gemitau

Hey! I received an email today asking me to join the next step of the process in september, so I have been kind of pre-selected!

I made a new question:
I am Mercury (R) in the 11th. Job is Saturn (?) - no relationship with Mercury. If we consider Uranus as Aquarius ruler, it's making a square to Mercury.

Actually I made a mistake! Job is Mercury and it is my significator also. Retrograde and in Cancer... Doesn't look too good

Aria Venue

Actually I made a mistake! Job is Mercury and it is my significator also. Retrograde and in Cancer... Doesn't look too good
since you have the same sig as l10 you have to consider for the job either mercury and give you the moon or assign to the job the next sign in order which is cancer so moon and consider you as mercury.Either way is the same. However, i am more inclined to consider mercury for the specific job since is related to the library (i suppose you are speaking for the same job...not a new one :innocent:)...and has turned retrograde...so once more they communicated with you. Mercury in moon'S domicile ...still mercury is combust and retrograde and Moon void.Moon on Sadalsuud a very fortunate star, mc on rigel ...what can i say..keep us updated in case you have any news related to the interview......moon has a long way to go from Pisces

gemitau

since you have the same sig as l10 you have to consider for the job either mercury and give you the moon or assign to the job the next sign in order which is cancer so moon and consider you as mercury.Either way is the same. However, i am more inclined to consider mercury for the specific job since is related to the library (i suppose you are speaking for the same job...not a new one :innocent:)...and has turned retrograde...so once more they communicated with you. Mercury in moon'S domicile ...still mercury is combust and retrograde and Moon void.Moon on Sadalsuud a very fortunate star, mc on rigel ...what can i say..keep us updated in case you have any news related to the interview......moon has a long way to go from Pisces

Thank you!
In this part of the process the thing has changed, it's about tests and qualifications. I will know in September!

gemitau

I made a new question:

So this is the new chart I made some weeks ago. I am really hoping I can get this job as I need it a lot, many changes coming this September. I would like to have another view on this last chart. Will I get the job?

Thank you!!

qgSLoMl_d.webp

Last edited:

gemitau

Maybe cast another chart right now? That chart was casted too long ago and it may no longer be relevant.

I casted this one yesterday! Job and I have the same significator again. Should we consider moon or Saturn as my significator? That Neptune square Jupiter 4A looks like a deception in about four weeks lol

u9ugQ6f.png

Last edited:

Gemini888

No. You are Jupiter. Because both Asc and MC have the same ruler, Moon will be your job. Doesn't look too good to me. Jupiter squaring Neptune is a sign of deception, but with Neptune in 12H it will be more about self-deception. Moon squares Uranus and Merc and there is no soft aspect to balance them out. Moon in 11H and Jupiter in 9H mean your dearest wish is to get that job, and the 11H also means there is some connection with your friends for the job. But with Uranus right there the friend may withdrawn the help very suddenly. Uranus moving to 2H, the cause may have something to do with your money/resources. Merc is Lord of the 4H, the house of the final answer, and it only has bad aspect. There is the Jupiter/Sun trine there, but it's just not enough to negate all the bad aspects.

So I have to break the bad news for you.

gemitau

No. You are Jupiter. Because both Asc and MC have the same ruler, Moon will be your job. Doesn't look too good to me. Jupiter squaring Neptune is a sign of deception, but with Neptune in 12H it will be more about self-deception. Moon squares Uranus and Merc and there is no soft aspect to balance them out. Moon in 11H and Jupiter in 9H mean your dearest wish is to get that job, and the 11H also means there is some connection with your friends for the job. But with Uranus right there the friend may withdrawn the help very suddenly. Uranus moving to 2H, the cause may have something to do with your money/resources. Merc is Lord of the 4H, the house of the final answer, and it only has bad aspect. There is the Jupiter/Sun trine there, but it's just not enough to negate all the bad aspects.

So I have to break the bad news for you.

Ohh. That's sad. Thank you for your reading
That Uranus moving into the 2nd could be a positive thing anyway! Like a sudden financial change (another job)

Gemini888

Ohh. That's sad. Thank you for your reading
That Uranus moving into the 2nd could be a positive thing anyway! Like a sudden financial change (another job)
Don't forget it's also going retrograde. Soon it won't be in 2H anymore. So your sudden change will appear for some time.

In the meantime why don't you go look for another job? Maybe a better chance will come to you.

gemitau

Don't forget it's also going retrograde. Soon it won't be in 2H anymore. So your sudden change will appear for some time.

In the meantime why don't you go look for another job? Maybe a better chance will come to you.

Yesterday I did the last test and today they told me I got the job! Now I have to decide if I want this job or the other I applied to.

Aria Venue

Yesterday I did the last test and today they told me I got the job! Now I have to decide if I want this job or the other I applied to.
well gemitau i just saw the outcome so i am glad you were accepted...but remember what i/ve told you from the first chart.Now its your turn to decide.I havent seen the next charts you uploaded but remember...we do not ask the same question again and again
One question though...you said you have to decide if you really want that job or the other...what's the other? i thought you were talking about the same job in all charts...about a library if i recall correct...so whats the other job you just said ? perhaps you explained that previously in the comments and i didnt see it.

Aria Venue

I casted this one yesterday! Job and I have the same significator again. Should we consider moon or Saturn as my significator? That Neptune square Jupiter 4A looks like a deception in about four weeks lol

u9ugQ6f.png

lol why to assign to you saturn in this chart ?:w00t: since you have the same sig with l10 as i told you before in the previous charts either you take the moon as your co-ruler and leave jupiter to the job or take the next sign in order shich is saturn...but again why saturn? isnt more obvious the job to be jupiter as natural sig for a library? just think it for a while..moreover saturn and jupiter are parallel by declin and saturn gets direct on 18th(i am just saying that in reference to your first chart) and please try not to use outer planets in your delineations...treat them as fixed stars and whenever this is relevant to the context...and remember a job is always a 10th house issue!!!!!!...not a 6th or else as modernists dictate

gemitau

well gemitau i just saw the outcome so i am glad you were accepted...but remember what i/ve told you from the first chart.Now its your turn to decide.I havent seen the next charts you uploaded but remember...we do not ask the same question again and again
One question though...you said you have to decide if you really want that job or the other...what's the other? i thought you were talking about the same job in all charts...about a library if i recall correct...so whats the other job you just said ? perhaps you explained that previously in the comments and i didnt see it.

Hello Aria, thank you for answering again. This post here is about the job in the library, yes.
The other job is one I did an interview some weeks ago (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=995815#post995815) But I haven't had an answer yet.

For this job in the library I had a problem: yesterday they confirmed me that the job will be in a city that wasn't supposed to be - which further from my place. The city specified in the offer was a different one. So I am angry and disappointed for that. On Monday I am meeting them and I will ask for a change of location, as they didn't say anything before about this one. If I don't achieve that I may take the job anyway.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hello Aria, thank you for answering again. This post here is about the job in the library, yes.
The other job is one I did an interview some weeks ago (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=995815#post995815) But I haven't had an answer yet.

For this job in the library I had a problem: yesterday they confirmed me that the job will be in a city that wasn't supposed to be - which further from my place. The city specified in the offer was a different one. So I am angry and disappointed for that. On Monday I am meeting them and I will ask for a change of location, as they didn't say anything before about this one. If I don't achieve that I may take the job anyway.

ok i understand now...read what i wrote you on the beginning of this thread regarding your first chart (...so i am not really sure if you actually would like the terms of this job. the opposition always have a meaning of regret also...) ...anyway...i just saw also your other chart about the other job...where you are a peregrine mars combust from sun in virgo.this job as sun/l10 in virgo has only dignity by face..and the wages as mercury l11 in leo though you as mars in mercury you overexalt them..they dont seem so good from leo.However mercury in this chart is about to enter his domicile in virgo..so mayby things will improve.

No you are not cazimi mars!!!!!.In order to be a cazimi mars should have been within 17 minutes of arc of the sun..for example lets say...sun in virgo 8.22 while mars in virgo in 8.39..this is why is called cazimi cause is rare ..otherwise when the planet is in close proximity to the sun between 8.5 degress is combust and between 8,5-17 under the sunbeams.So basically being combust means also that you cannot see clearly..and you cannot be seen also..nevertheless sun conjuncts mars...however, if i were you and in case you have doubts which job is better for you then you may cast a new question whether to choose the first or the second job.if and only if you have a positive answer also from the 2nd one or you check the conditions of the job once more..regarding schedule..payments etc

regarding what you asked whether sun will harm mercury from virgo...well according to Frawley and other's as Schmidt's translation of Antiochus is being said that A planet in its own chariot is not blinded by the
beams. It is still acting, but in a hidden capacity, covered chariot.So you could treat them both as in MR, but the planet cannot be seen or see .In judging the effect of combustion, always we must consider the condition of the Sun (his essential and accidental dignities... the place in figure, etc.) and the planet suffering combustion. ...and the receptions involved. A planet in its own house or exaltation is more able to bear the hardship than a one in its fall or just peregrine. The relevant planet as a host has certain power over the Sun(disposes him), and the Sun as a guest must, according to the celestial laws, refrain from harming his host. But if the Sun suffers essential debility in the sign he is in, he does not spare even the ruler of the relevant sign.
...However in praxis i have seen that this is not always the case..a planet in his domicile can be still harmed by sun..and also depends in which sign it is..and i am speaking about horary not natal charts...in nativities, a combust planet is not so debilitated as in an horary chart..different things

gemitau

ok i understand now...read what i wrote you on the beginning of this thread regarding your first chart (...so i am not really sure if you actually would like the terms of this job. the opposition always have a meaning of regret also...) ...anyway...i just saw also your other chart about the other job...where you are a peregrine mars combust from sun in virgo.this job as sun/l10 in virgo has only dignity by face..and the wages as mercury l11 in leo though you as mars in mercury you overexalt them..they dont seem so good from leo.However mercury in this chart is about to enter his domicile in virgo..so mayby things will improve.

No you are not cazimi mars!!!!!.In order to be a cazimi mars should have been within 17 minutes of arc of the sun..for example lets say...sun in virgo 8.22 while mars in virgo in 8.39..this is why is called cazimi cause is rare ..otherwise when the planet is in close proximity to the sun between 8.5 degress is combust and between 8,5-17 under the sunbeams.So basically being combust means also that you cannot see clearly..and you cannot be seen also..nevertheless sun conjuncts mars...however, if i were you and in case you have doubts which job is better for you then you may cast a new question whether to choose the first or the second job.if and only if you have a positive answer also from the 2nd one or you check the conditions of the job once more..regarding schedule..payments etc

regarding what you asked whether sun will harm mercury from virgo...well according to Frawley and other's as Schmidt's translation of Antiochus is being said that A planet in its own chariot is not blinded by the
beams. It is still acting, but in a hidden capacity, covered chariot.So you could treat them both as in MR, but the planet cannot be seen or see .In judging the effect of combustion, always we must consider the condition of the Sun (his essential and accidental dignities... the place in figure, etc.) and the planet suffering combustion. ...and the receptions involved. A planet in its own house or exaltation is more able to bear the hardship than a one in its fall or just peregrine. The relevant planet as a host has certain power over the Sun(disposes him), and the Sun as a guest must, according to the celestial laws, refrain from harming his host. But if the Sun suffers essential debility in the sign he is in, he does not spare even the ruler of the relevant sign.
...However in praxis i have seen that this is not always the case..a planet in his domicile can be still harmed by sun..and also depends in which sign it is..and i am speaking about horary not natal charts...in nativities, a combust planet is not so debilitated as in an horary chart..different things

Thank you very much Aria for such a thorough answer. Will revisit it to catch info in future charts.

The thing with this job is that astrologically speaking I've been getting so many warnings - and I don't understand. It's a public library - it belongs to the state - so everything should be OK and as specified in the offer, no hidden agendas, no surprises. It's getting very confusing. I casted some charts these days as I was receiving more info on the conditions of the job. The two last ones I don't consider them valid as one has a late degree ASC and the other a VOC moon - I think it has to do with asking so much about the same thing.
I will share the first chart I casted asking if it was a good option for me to take this job. In case you or someone else wants to share some more feedback. Everything you already shared is much appreciated. Thank you.

jJsk7CE.png

Here I see no relationship between job and me. Moon at 0º in a separating trine to Me(rcury). Neptune and Chiron in the 11th of hopes and expectations (!?)... Anyway, confusing! Whatever insight will be as always appreciated.

Aria Venue

Thank you very much Aria for such a thorough answer. Will revisit it to catch info in future charts.

The thing with this job is that astrologically speaking I've been getting so many warnings - and I don't understand. It's a public library - it belongs to the state - so everything should be OK and as specified in the offer, no hidden agendas, no surprises. It's getting very confusing. I casted some charts these days as I was receiving more info on the conditions of the job. The two last ones I don't consider them valid as one has a late degree ASC and the other a VOC moon - I think it has to do with asking so much about the same thing.
I will share the first chart I casted asking if it was a good option for me to take this job. In case you or someone else wants to share some more feedback. Everything you already shared is much appreciated. Thank you.

jJsk7CE.png

Here I see no relationship between job and me. Moon at 0º in a separating trine to Me(rcury). Neptune and Chiron in the 11th of hopes and expectations (!?)... Anyway, confusing! Whatever insight will be as always appreciated.

first of all...

1.who told you even from the first chart that the job as jupiter is not good? i told you back then that the job is a dignified jupiter though retrograde.I just told you back then that you may regret it or have second thoughts cause of the opposition and as you wrote in your previous comments ..." the job will be in a city that wasn't supposed to be - which further from my place. The city specified in the offer was a different one.So I am angry and disappointed for that....." So isnt that obvious what makes you having second thoughts?So what other "astrological warnings" are you referring to?So since then you made several other charts asking the same thing..will i take the job...bla bla..and now that they told you they want you...you are asking once more...is that job good for me? lol...so what does this really mean? you need money and as i recall this job pays good..as you said..and l11 was also jupiter..and now jupiter is direct and parallel by declin with saturn or conjunct saturn/jupiter by antiskion...and saturn =you gets direct on 18th September...so really what is the problem???

2.and now lets see once more this chart...here l10 is saturn though retrograde..soon to be direct...you as mercury see this saturn from terms while moon again in saturn's domicile (l9 the news you are waiting...the job...etc)...so what will happen to this moon which is your co-ruler and also your l2=pocket... just left her detriment in cap..but still in saturn's domicile and will sextile a benefic jupiter in the house of change..l7 ...mercury =you is combust in radix 5th and he cant see clearly the whole situation and thinking about 5th house interests..creativity...fun...etc...soon also mercury in this chart will enter libra, in venus domicile from where he exalts Saturn ...anyway..i don't see an actual reason for this question to be made in the first place.You want a job for the money and the general conditions there..this was your initial target.If you had to discriminate between two or three job offers then i would have found a logic in that...which job would be better...etc...or perhaps to change your career..for example you are a photographer and you were proposed to work as an accountant in logistics industry or whatever...that would have meant a change of career...so what would have been the right path to choose...accept the position and work a s an accountant or as a freelancer photographer? but in your case i dont understand the question...if the money is good and the job suits you why not take it?this wasnt a career issue right from the start..if i recall.. if it doesn't suits you, you don't need an horary to tell you that you must take it or not..i think your hesitations arise from the lack of knowledge on horary and the comments written before regarding opposition etc..and you have asked so many questions already without even knowing how to interpret them and this adheres to your frustration...so please try to keep calm..talk with them just in case you may find a solution regarding the home town-place of this job recheck payments...salary with them and the overall job duties and if thats ok with you then move on

3.there is no radical issue in charts..all charts are radical ..its a matter of question though whether the question itself is radical..the context i mean ..so please forget about late asc..void moon etc...if you have a late asc..there's a reason for being late...its not about radicality..or even the void moon..and in case you read stuff as radicality bla bla ..in posts please dont pay attention..

4.you asked why no aspect between the job and you...first of all think that for a moment..before you even proceed to analyze the chart...why is obligatory for the chart to show you an aspect..the question wasn't ...will i get this job...but should i accept this job?two different things...Also stop speaking about neptune and chiron blal bla bla...my eyes are hurting me when i see these..i told you to forget them...in horary treat them only as fixed stas and when in prominent relevant cusps/planets...nothing else

5.stop doing charts for the same question again and again.wait until the chart is over and keep us updated for this job/ the other job...whatever..hahhh...good luck

*** get a proper book and start reading at least to understand the basics in astrology and horary specifically ..

Last edited: