Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-01-2019, 02:18 PM

Will he contact me again?

Hi everyone,

we broke up with a guy at the end of June. Rather he broke up with me, i guess. We were in the long distance relationship, but I never had time to meet him, kept postponing cos of various circumstances and I think he got fed up and found someone locally (just a guess). I got upset and blocked and deleted him from most social media apps...he got angry and deleted me from the remaining ones that I didnít touch. And I promised myself I wonít talk to him again and I have zero intention to be the first one to contact him but... i miss him :/ I actually do. He was great to talk to and pretty sweet in person too...
I am just wondering if maybe he will ever contact me? As in could he be the one to initiate the contact... what do you think?

https://ibb.co/SVbKcwz

Unread 08-01-2019, 06:51 PM

Re: Will he contact me again?

Before i look at the chart, can you just tell me how you expect him to get in contact with you, if you've both blocked and deleted each other from now all social media ? Im taking it whatsapp is one of these apps, do you have his number blocked from your phone too ?
Unread 08-01-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Before i look at the chart, can you just tell me how you expect him to get in contact with you, if you've both blocked and deleted each other from now all social media ? Im taking it whatsapp is one of these apps, do you have his number blocked from your phone too ?
Hi Chrys! Yeah WhatsApp is one of them and there were others too but Iíve only deleted him from things like Instagram and Fb, so if he wanted to, he could easily write to me via those two, and I didnít block him on my phone, just deleted the number (cos I donít know it by heart anyways), so basically, if he wanted to, he could contact me rather easily.
Unread 08-01-2019, 07:42 PM

Re: Will he contact me again?

Hmmm, what concerns me is the fixed angles. There is a TOL from jupiter to mars, but im not sure if thats going to work. Plus you've also got saturn in your 3rd house. Also all planets are inconjunct L3 saturn.

I don't know its the TOL im not too sure about....if anything is to transpire from it, it would be in 6 somethings.
Unread 08-01-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Hmmm, what concerns me is the fixed angles. There is a TOL from jupiter to mars, but im not sure if thats going to work. Plus you've also got saturn in your 3rd house. Also all planets are inconjunct L3 saturn.

I don't know its the TOL im not too sure about....if anything is to transpire from it, it would be in 6 somethings.
now Iím curious thanks for your opinion! Iíll update if something happens at all. Saturn in the 3rd, yeah, I practically feel it - total ignorance from both sides towards each other. I was considering to write to him (to at least stay friends) but too proud to do so. Ok, weíll see what happens... thanks again!

Tags
contact