"when will i have a normal, serious, romantic relationship?"

danai

The thread "will we be together" leads me to the question "when will i have a serious, normal relationship?" It's like i cannot have a romantic relationship with anyone...Basically, i have serious difficulty in connecting with men and express/expose myself openly..Everywhere in my natal chart i can see very good relationships/friendships with women and it's true, I get on very well with women! Moon in 8th house trine Venus in 12th house and Sun hidden in the 12th..I know everyone at some point of his life finds someone, but still i'm wondering! Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_aaaa.40635.4495.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_aaaa.40635.4495.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 36

rafaella

The thread "will we be together" leads me to the question "when will i have a serious, normal relationship?" It's like i cannot have a romantic relationship with anyone...Basically, i have serious difficulty in connecting with men and express/expose myself openly..Everywhere in my natal chart i can see very good relationships/friendships with women and it's true, I get on very well with women! Moon in 8th house trine Venus in 12th house and Sun hidden in the 12th..I know everyone at some point of his life finds someone, but still i'm wondering! Thanks in advance :)

Well it doesn't look like a relationship is coming in the near future. Moon is in fall and Jupiter is in detriment, you have some work to do on yourself. I know you had some health issues, so get yourself healed and find work, get settled in that and then maybe someone will come along.

Moon does sextile Sun here, so someone will be coming. Receptions are no good though. And there is no direct aspect between the main significators. But the Moon/Sun aspect is hopeful and shows 3-4 degree aspect. I'd say a few years, I hope its 'months' but unlikely.

Jupiter here is in 9th, so maybe you want to study or travel?

Best wishes!

danai

Hey Rafaella! Hope you are fine, you are always helpful to me..Anyway, yes i have in the back of my head i need and want to go abroad for a while in the near future maybe after the saturn return, to England maybe(6 months-2 years) to simultaneously educate myself for example speaking with natives and teach english to speakers of other languages.

About the partner thing, i feel it, it's an unfamiliar zone for me, danai VS men! I don't ask much in relation to this topic, i just would like to fall in love with one person in this life! To be friends and lovers! Once and mutually.. to experience what familiarity is.

rafaella

Hey Rafaella! Hope you are fine, you are always helpful to me..Anyway, yes i have in the back of my head i need and want to go abroad for a while in the near future maybe after the saturn return, to England maybe(6 months-2 years) to simultaneously educate myself for example speaking with natives and teach english to speakers of other languages.

About the partner thing, i feel it, it's an unfamiliar zone for me, danai VS men! I don't ask much in relation to this topic, i just would like to fall in love with one person in this life! To be friends and lovers! Once and mutually.. to experience what familiarity is.

Don't worry Danai, when the time comes you will meet the right man. Focus on your studies, language course in England sounds like a good goal to work towards and who knows maybe you will meet your man in the new country?

Good luck with you dreams! :)