Solar eclipse on March 20...oh no, HELP!!!!!

GeminiGrrl

When I found out that the upcoming solar eclipse is going to take place at 29 degrees of Pisces, I started feeling very anxious -- because my Sun, Venus, and Mars are all at 29 degrees of Gemini which means this eclipse is probably not going to be a very happy one for me (since this eclipse will square all three of these planets in a tight orb). It also squares my natal Mercury (26 degrees of Gemini) although not quite so tightly.

Not only that, but it will also form a tight inconjunct with my natal Jupiter at 0 degrees of Virgo and oppose my natal Uranus and Pluto in Virgo (which both square the stellium of personal planets at 29 degrees of Gemini). On the positive side, it will form a tight trine with my Ascendant at 0 degrees of Sagittarius and my natal Lilith at 0 degrees of Gemini as well as a close trine with my natal Neptune at 24 degrees of Scorpio. However, this seems like very paltry compensation for the fact that the chart suggests I'm going to get walloped from SEVEN different directions -- Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto (which means very nearly every planet will be affected). To say that this makes me dread the next five months is an understatement.

This eclipse will also take place in my fourth house -- and I've read that one of the things that can result from a fourth house solar eclipse is a change of residence, which I REALLY don't want to happen. A change of residence would almost certainly mean returning to the state where I grew up rather than moving in with a romantic partner -- especially since I don't have one of those right now. Yes, Uranus commits to its transit through my fifth house starting today and one of the things which sometimes does result from this transit is an unexpected romance -- but the fact that this is both a Uranus transit and a Fifth house transit suggests that any relationship which takes place is unlikely to be of the long-term sort which would prompt me to move in with someone.

Is there a way to put a more positive spin on this?

Attachments

• Natal Chart & Transits -- 3-20.jpg
    Natal Chart & Transits -- 3-20.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

When I found out that the upcoming solar eclipse is going to take place at 29 degrees of Pisces, I started feeling very anxious -- because my Sun, Venus, and Mars are all at 29 degrees of Gemini which means this eclipse is probably not going to be a very happy one for me (since this eclipse will square all three of these planets in a tight orb). It also squares my natal Mercury (26 degrees of Gemini) although not quite so tightly.

Not only that, but it will also form a tight inconjunct with my natal Jupiter at 0 degrees of Virgo and oppose my natal Uranus and Pluto in Virgo (which both square the stellium of personal planets at 29 degrees of Gemini). On the positive side, it will form a tight trine with my Ascendant at 0 degrees of Sagittarius and my natal Lilith at 0 degrees of Gemini as well as a close trine with my natal Neptune at 24 degrees of Scorpio. However, this seems like very paltry compensation for the fact that the chart suggests I'm going to get walloped from SEVEN different directions -- Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto (which means very nearly every planet will be affected). To say that this makes me dread the next five months is am understatement.

This eclipse will also take place in my fourth house -- and I've read that one of the things that can result from a fourth house solar eclipse is a change of residence, which I REALLY don't want to happen. A change of residence would almost certainly mean returning to the state where I grew up rather than moving in with a romantic partner -- especially since I don't have one of those right now. Yes, Uranus commits to its transit through my fifth house starting today and one of the things which sometimes does result from this transit is an unexpected romance -- but the fact that this is both a Uranus transit and a Fifth house transit suggests that any relationship which takes place is unlikely to be permanent.

Is there a way to put a more positive spin on this?
Solar eclipses occur in regular cycles
the previous solar eclipse on this degree was 17 March 1988 :smile:
recalling events that occurred at that time may provide clues regarding potential effects on this occasion

GeminiGrrl

Well, if you mean that March of 1988 was the last time an eclipse took place at this specific degree in Pisces, I'm afraid this actually isn't all that comforting.

In the fall of 1988, I left the state in which I was raised and moved to the city where I live now because I had transferred to a different university -- the one which was one of my top choices in terms of schools. That was a move which I considered highly desirable, which I very much wanted to make, and which I was very happy about -- this was not a relocation which I was agreeing to reluctantly or which was being imposed upon me against my will. I was also going through a different set of transits back then -- Saturn wasn't going through my first house, for one thing.

If anything, the fact that I relocated during the year which you say was the last one in which there was a solar eclipse at this same degree suggests that there's a very good chance that I'll be required to relocate again this year -- but this time, as far as I can tell, it would probably be a move that I don't want to make and which I find it hard to believe will make me happy.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well, if you mean that March of 1988 was the last time an eclipse took place at this specific degree in Pisces, I'm afraid this actually isn't all that comforting.

In the fall of 1988, I left the state in which I was raised and moved to the city where I live now because I had transferred to a different university -- the one which was one of my top choices in terms of schools. That was a move which I considered highly desirable, which I very much wanted to make, and which I was very happy about -- this was not a relocation which I was agreeing to reluctantly or which was being imposed upon me against my will. I was also going through a different set of transits back then -- Saturn wasn't going through my first house, for one thing.

If anything, the fact that I relocated during the year which you say was the last one in which there was a solar eclipse at this same degree suggests that there's a very good chance that I'll be required to relocate again this year -- but this time, as far as I can tell, it would probably be a move that I don't want to make and which I find it hard to believe will make me happy.
transiting planet aspects at the 1988 solar eclipse
differ from those at the current imminent solar eclipse on that same degree
and so
you may not necessarily 'be required to relocate this year' :smile:
and furthermore
since you are now alerted to the possibility of some form of possible changes within the home
then you are at least more prepared
which is what you wanted

however
exactly what those potential changes within the home may be
is dependent on your own choices

allseeingivan

This solar eclipse is drastically affecting me on a very deep level, as I've been feeling the energies for quite some time now, especially the previous 4 days. My natal Mars in Pisces rests at 29 degrees-53 minutes in the 7th house, which happens to be part of the grand cross in my birth chart, opposing Venus in Virgo at 29 degrees-17 minutes in the first house, squaring my Moon in Cancer at 0 degrees-50 minutes in the 10th house, also squaring Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius, both at 28 degrees of the 4th house. Saturn has been a key player in my life ever since he began transiting Scorpio a couple years ago, undeniably grooming me for the next cycles of my life, especially this up coming solar eclipse. Key relationships and communication seem to be the main themes taking place in my life. Also, letting go of outdated ways of living and severing the ties of previous belief systems have also been key toward evolving into my true soul-self. Best of luck to you and everyone else as we, as a human race, all ride the wave of energy taking place on a collective level. Tis truly the dawning of a new epoch, all for the welfare of our entire planet. Take care.

- Ivan M. Rivera

Attachments

• IvanNatal.gif
    IvanNatal.gif
    93.6 KB · Views: 38

ashriia

GeminiGrrl... There does seem to be several indications of a change of residence/home for you. Not only will you have a solar eclipse in the 4th. But you also have Saturn transiting your natal 1st house(which can coincide with new beginnings, sometimes moving. But solar return jupiter is also in your 4th house and your Solar return IC is at 29 degrees. However, IMO I don't see this move being a bad thing, as venus is conjunct jupiter and moon in the 4th and well aspected by uranus in the 12th. It's possible in the coming months you will change your mind regarding a move of some kind. I understand this is not what you wanted to hear, but I happen to agree with JupiterAsc in that at least you will more prepared for any kind of change at home.

off topic a bit..
With saturn going to oppose all your 7th house planets... Its a good time to trust in yourself, put trust in the universe, and not to seek validation from others...because that would just be a headache. Recognize all your strengths, and work on being the best you, that you can be during this time. Saturn thru the first is also great for weight loss too, if you have any interest in losing a few pounds. Probably one of my favorite things about saturn transiting the 1st! :tongue::biggrin:

all the best.

kimbermoon

Keep in mind that the Eclipse influences are not always immediate, but can last for up to 6 months before noticing a change. Much can change over that period of time. The Solar Eclipse can relate to the father, or changes to your own sense of Identity and autonomy which could cause changes in your relationship with him. It could relate to re-location, but not always in a bad way. The 4th House is the seat of the psyche as well, where all your memories and conditioning from the past reside; Saturn in the 1st H can cause you to re-visit some of those past circumstances for clarity and insight about yourself.
Mars currently transiting the 5th might suggest a new relationship coming into play, especially as it is moving towards the conjunct with natal Saturn just after the eclipse [repeating a two year cycle]. By August of this year you will also be undergoing Jupiter's return to it's own place in the chart, typically connected to new social or educational growth and expansion. As you can see one needs to look down the road a bit to see what other transits may be coming into effect in the coming months, as the Eclipse often does not stand alone. I wouldn't focus too much on a negative influence from the Eclipse as it could hold other variable ramifications of change in your life. Consider also that Uranus is coming together with your NN in the 5th, suggesting a potential meeting with some part of your destiny.