Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 06-02-2011, 01:12 AM

which house represents my own country?

Dear friends of astrology,
one year now, my country lives an extremely sad situation of an economic , social and cultural crisis..due to the betrayal by the goverment (and many more, perhaps, deeper reasons..)
I did an horary question: when will change the (whole) situation in my country radically?

What should i look.Which house represents my country, which the prosperity?
Is the horary a good way to find out an issue like that?

Thank you in advance!

''αγανακτισμένοι, indignados, indignants,'' of the world, keep the head high!

Last edited by tree; 06-02-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Unread 06-02-2011, 04:03 AM

Re: which house represents my own country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree View Post
Dear friends of astrology,
one year now, my country lives an extremely sad situation of an economic , social and cultural crisis..due to the betrayal by the goverment (and many more, perhaps, deeper reasons..)
I did an horary question: when will change the (whole) situation in my country radically?

What should i look.Which house represents my country, which the prosperity?
Is the horary a good way to find out an issue like that?
In this case, no.

You would need to look at several Mundane Charts, specifically the last Great Conjunction (Jupiter/Saturn) which was in 2000 and operates until 2020, plus the Ascensional Chart for the party that is currently in power, plus the Aries Ingress Chart for 2011. From those you would need to construct certain Lots to be used in both the Aries Ingress Chart and any Horary Charts.

Assuming your native country is Greece, I do not look at Mundane Charts for Greece because I'm busy looking at charts for Romania, Serbia and the United States, however I do have an interest in Balkan Countries and do look at, but not interpret, charts for Bulgaria, Greece and Hungaria, since all Balkan Countries have very similar Ingress Charts due to their close proximity to each other.

The situation in Greece will not change for some time to come.

If you have fled or were exiled from Greece, or whichever native country, and you ask a Question about you and your country specifically, then you are the 7th House.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Unread 06-02-2011, 08:24 AM

Re: which house represents my own country?

Thank you very much for your answer!
Yes, my country is Greece. I know nothing about Mundane Astrology but i guess is time to learn..
Is there any posibility to see something in the chart of my horary question?

In the name of profit, they are committing crimes, not only against the Greek people but also against humanity!!!Until when?
Unread 06-02-2011, 01:01 PM

Thumbs up Re: which house represents my own country?

Ahhh i'm greek too!!!!!Great thread!!!

''αγανακτισμένοι, indignados, indignants'' don't give up!!!!!!
Unread 06-02-2011, 11:39 PM

Thumbs up Re: which house represents my own country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
Ahhh i'm greek too!!!!!Great thread!!!

''αγανακτισμένοι, indignados, indignants'' don't give up!!!!!!
I will try to see if i can learn something of Mundane astr. I think they predict some really hot news on july. Also a friend of mine from Argentina said that the prime minister (the mother f.....r), his statements, his movements, reminds her, their's before leave the country with all the money (of the people) from the banks. Take care..
''See you'' at the streets!

Tags
country, house, represents