Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-14-2019, 05:12 AM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Does she love me..?

Hello everyone,

This concerns me and a girl that is quite a bit younger than me. I have known her for quite some time now, we live far apart so we dont see each other regularly. I cannot help but think that there are mutual feelings here when we do see each other though, which led me to ask this question.

I am quite new at horary charts so please if you can throw me some bread crums hahah!

I do see that her dispositer is mars and she seems to be hiding from me cause its in the 12th house? The 7th house is pretty much bereft of any planet except for a uranus retrogade which never bodes well for this sort of question?

The 5th house having Neptune retrogade shows even more trouble as I might be the one seeing things that are not there aka imagening that she likes me or has feelings for me?
Not even mentioning that mars is on a deserted island and making no aspect whatsoever should perhaps be all that I needed to look at to recieve my answer?

I would very much appreciate some guidance,tips or additional information that any of you might have concerning my interpretation or what I failed to see, thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cris.jpg (51.6 KB, 69 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 711
Re: Does she love me..?

I feel she does since mars is in your sign.

If we take venus as women then it's also in your house even if it's your ruler.

The moon is not in good way however I feel there are feelings since she is in your sign and her depositor is strong too.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-15-2019, 10:46 AM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Thanks for checking out my thread Amit89.

I was not aware that you could use your own depositor as a representation of the other person, even though it is venus in this case which did strike me as odd for representing me.
I always though mars was for men or saturn ( I am 32) and venus being for women. I simply thought venus was me in the first house so I was quite strong since it is in the first house, and that I have to make the first move or someting similar.

Also if you could elaborate what you mean with the moon not being good, I would appreciate additional information on why that is.

Interesting that you did not say anything about uranus being in the 7th which I think is bad? Neptune being in the 5th house which I thought ment illusions and probably not seeing the situation for what it is, perhaps that is me thinking or imagining that she has feelings for me.
Also mars being in the 12th house, the 12th house is never good right? Not even mentioning that mars and venus have no aspect at all...

It seems that I really cannot read horary charts yet as I failed to see anything that would indicate she loves me hehe.

Thanks for your time though

Last edited by Mephitic; 10-15-2019 at 10:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-16-2019, 01:02 AM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 272
Re: Does she love me..?

Hi,
when Venus is the ruler of the ascendant and the querent is a man, Venus is still his significator and cannot be the main or co-significator for the quesited or the 7th house. In this chart only mars represents her. Otherwise I agree with Amit's interpretation that she loves you or at least she cares about you a lot. Also your analyzing, Metaphitic, is quite well for the situation. Mars in the 12th could show that she is hiding something or acts cryptically to you. Uranus in the 7th has a disruptive character and Neptune in the 5th tend to give insecurity - maybe you both are unsure about your relationship to each other. The Moon ( your feelings) in capricorn is in a bad mood because she is in her detriment and also conjuncts with pluto, which shows an emotional rift.

Last edited by kalinka; 10-16-2019 at 02:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-16-2019, 11:34 AM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Hi,
when Venus is the ruler of the ascendant and the querent is a man, Venus is still his significator and cannot be the main or co-significator for the quesited or the 7th house. In this chart only mars represents her. Otherwise I agree with Amit's interpretation that she loves you or at least she cares about you a lot. Also your analyzing, Metaphitic, is quite well for the situation. Mars in the 12th could show that she is hiding something or acts cryptically to you. Uranus in the 7th has a disruptive character and Neptune in the 5th tend to give insecurity - maybe you both are unsure about your relationship to each other. The Moon ( your feelings) in capricorn is in a bad mood because she is in her detriment and also conjuncts with pluto, which shows an emotional rift.

Good day Kalinka, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Could you explain to me what shows that she loves me in the context of this chart, I do not understand what shows that.

Also there is quite a huge gap between loving someone and caring for them deeply since the latter does not really imply getting together significantly hehe.

Could the 12th house she is in also show that she feels she has to somewhat hide her feelings and not share them openly due to perhaps fear of rejection or maybe because our getting together could be seen as taboo regarding her parents/enviorment.

I Looked at what you posted and I started to think that the moon being between saturn who is really strong, might indicate that I will follow through if she does show she wants a relationship with me due to my sense of duty. If she loves me I will choose her and stick with her and I feel like it is a sense of duty to be very honest. Not saying that I do not have feelings for her of my own though.

Also the pluto might mean some sort of fear for what her parents might think or other people who I respect might think about me getting involved with someone quite a bit younger than me. Kind of like it being taboo. Perhaps my emotions or feelings are trapped between a sense of duty and a fear of being scorned...?

Also if you could explain a bit more about the moon and what in your view is this emotional rift that pluto might cause, I am interested in your viewpoint if you could expand on that please.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-16-2019, 11:39 AM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Forgot to add my doubts about uranus and neptune that I just cannot seem to get past.

The 7th house being void except for uranus doesnt that point that if anything were to come off this the relationship would be very short and explosive or something like that. Not something that would last?

I also cant understand neptune in the 5th since everything I read about the planet is about illusion and lies, nothing really positive. That being in the house of romance cannot be any good, since it is probably me that is seeing something there is not? Perhaps even hoping she loves me hehe

Thanks again to everyone who posted or posts here it really is much appreciated as this topic is haunting me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-16-2019, 12:59 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 272
Re: Does she love me..?

To look if she loves you we have to find receptions between the significators. Her Mars receives your venus by rulership. Since your question is if she loves you (not how she feels about you) there is no much room for interpretations of the answer and we have to get a clear yes or no answer. So my answer is Yes, she loves you. Receptions give intentions to act and aspects are chances to act. When we look at the aspects they are not so positive. The moon represents your feelings and the course of events. Moon is in conjunction with pluto in 1 Degree, then makes a square to your Venus, that's why the story will not ends very well at this time, even though you both love each other. Also her mars is only applying to the malefic saturn by a square, which could mean big trouble or even a break up.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Mephitic (10-16-2019)
  #8  
Unread 10-16-2019, 01:32 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 272
Re: Does she love me..?

Her mars will soon make an opposition with chiron, which could represents a painful experience on her side. Saturn is the ruler of her 10th and 11th house. Since the 10th house stands for the father (or mother) and publicity, it could be that there will be indeed a barrier because of the taboo issue regarding her parents. Pluto is the planet of tranformation and death in connection with the moon (feelings) by a conjunction (which is the strongest aspect) it could signifies an ill stroke of fate like "have to let go". Because Mars is also the ruler of the potential relationship and her beeing in your 12th house could also mean by simply that the relationship is a kind of secret right now, something that is not official. Also neptune in the 5th house could signifies the same.

Last edited by kalinka; 10-16-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Mephitic (10-16-2019)
  #9  
Unread 10-16-2019, 09:22 PM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Very interesting things that you have pointed out here, thank you Kalinka!

About the aspects and chances, does this only count for this current time or for ever? Is there an option that chances for us will come in the future or will there never be any since you point out (will not end well at this time)

Mars applying to saturn - do you have any idea or can you tell from a horary like this the SORT OF TROUBLE that will occur and maybe a time frame like in a year or a month or a day, also you say break up but we are not together. Maybe a separation would be a more adequate term since I live in another country than her and as I am writing this right now have moved away from her home town so seeing her in the short term is not going to happen unless I visit there again.

Onto your second post.

Can you see the nature of the incident that will occur to her and/or time frame of when it will occur. Is it my fault or am I not to blame for it.

Can the I have to let go, have anything to do with me falling in love with someone else and moving on, how about her doing that aswell?

Sorry for all these questions, im sure you must be getting tired from it but this is very important for me and im learning quite a bit aswell.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help so far though Kalinka, it means more than you can imagine!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-16-2019, 10:51 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 216
Re: Does she love me..?

Mars in libra is in detriment. It reminds me of a teen who is forced to go to church and does not want to be there, but shows up because it has to. Mars makes no aspect to venus, although in the same sign venus you receive mars, you love her. is she is already in a relationship?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eekndyn For This Useful Post:
Heavensmystery (10-30-2019)
  #11  
Unread 10-16-2019, 11:24 PM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Hello Eek, thank you for replying to my thread.

So you mean she has no feelings for me at all, just a sense of obligation due to a reason? I thought her despositor being in my sign was a sign of her having feelings for me thus being in my sign?

As far as her being in a relationship, I honestly have no idea. She has not shared that openly at any rate nor have I heard anything about it second hand.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-17-2019, 01:15 AM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephitic View Post
Hello Eek, thank you for replying to my thread.

So you mean she has no feelings for me at all, just a sense of obligation due to a reason? I thought her despositor being in my sign was a sign of her having feelings for me thus being in my sign?

As far as her being in a relationship, I honestly have no idea. She has not shared that openly at any rate nor have I heard anything about it second hand.
She can't act accordingly. Mars in libra is frustrated and being in your 12th, out of your control. Maybe I should ask are you in a relationship? I'm just a student not a professional.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-17-2019, 03:02 AM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 272
Re: Does she love me..?

That's a tricky thing with receptions. I'm following Frawley's theory of receptions.
For example Mars in Libra loves venus. He is in her domicile. He takes the risk to be in a sign where he is vulnerable and in his own detriment. He left his home and go to the opposite sign just to be with her. Makes sense -isn't it? :-) But when he is in his own rulership, then he's the strongest, focused on himself and isn't interested in Venus.

Lilly's theory of reception is the other way around like eekndyn descriped. Here you could think about a host and a guest. Venus invites Mars to her home because she loves him. He is her guest and the guest is always the king. However when Mars is in his own sign, where he is essential strong and Venus is weak, does that mean that she hates him? Because it's the other way around? I don't get it.
Let's say Mars in Libra makes a sextile to Venus in Gemini. In Lilly's theory we can say that Venus loves Mars and Mercury loves Venus. Ok- good to know that Venus is loved by Mercury :-D But what does it tell us about Mars' intentions to Venus? However it's necessary to know about (because how I said : receptions and dignities represent the willing to act).
When Venus is in Gemini, Mars isn't in any dignities of Venus. That should mean that anytime Venus is in this sign, then Mars isn't interested that much in her. Mars in Libra is weak, in his detriment but is loved by Venus. Venus in Gemini is peregrine, so not really strong at all and also isn't interesting for Mars.
So when eekndyn said that Mars in Libra means that Venus (you) loves Mars ( her), that is right in this theory BUT Mars in Libra is always is weak! So why Venus loves him even though he is so weak or because of his weakness? Doesn't really makes sense to me. Is anybody attractive for you because he is so shy and you know you are stronger and have the upper hand? It's like the prom queen is head over heels on the unattractive loser, who stutters anytime he is near her.
To answer my upper question ("However when Mars is in his own sign, where he is essential strong and Venus is weak, does that mean that she hates him? Because it's the other way around?) : NO! Just to know where mars is placed can't tell us how Venus' intentions are for him, only that tells us how strong he is respectively if he feels comfortable in that sign or not.
But what is with the ruler of gemini? Mercury opens the door for Venus but he himself makes his own aspects to planets. Signs are static. Only the planets are wanderers through the signs and houses. That's why Frawley's theory makes more sense to me. In this case Mars loves venus (Mars in Libra) and Venus doesn't care about Mars (Venus in gemini doesn't receive Mars in any dignities while she is focused on what mercury has have to offer).
In relationship charts, when the dc ruler is on the side of his counterpart, for example mars is the ruler of the dc and is near the ac, he goes after the ac ruler. Dc ruler near the ascendant or his turned 7th house tells me that his focuses is on the relationship. The same it behaves with signs.
When you deal with sports horary, then it's more clear to you how the essential dignities work. When team b is in the sign of team a, then team b is weak, they are in the domicile of their opponent, which means that it's a disadvantage for team b because they are ruled by team a. They have to exert oneself more to win the game. Of course we don't ask if team b loves team a - that also doesn't mean that team b loves team a, rather it means that team b is focused on team a and less on themself. For example team b is the dc ruler and is placed in the 1st house, then they are under the control of the ac ruler.This is one indication that team a as ac ruler will ruling the game. So when I say Mars loves Venus, that means that Mars is focused on Venus, so that he forget about himself, which makes him weak. The stronger planet has the upper hand in the game- but especially in relationship questions we have to ask why it is that case? Since I'm so in love with someone I let him holding the whip hand.
I also have had to think about it for a while. Maybe it's more clear to understand when you have the dignities table in front of you. I don't say that it's the right theory - because surely the other half of astrologers are going with Lilly however Frawley's theory does work well for me.

Last edited by kalinka; 10-17-2019 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Thank you both for your replies,

First Eek - Can you elaborate what you mean when you wrote she cannot act accordingly? Also I am not in a relationship, as a matter of fact I have been single for quite some time now.

Kalinka - That is quite a hefty post, I shall read it and then reread it with pleasure and form my reply here after some mulling and an edit.

My kindest regards.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-17-2019, 06:13 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 272
Re: Does she love me..?

[QUOTE=Mephitic;1006268]Very interesting things that you have pointed out here, thank you Kalinka!

About the aspects and chances, does this only count for this current time or for ever? Is there an option that chances for us will come in the future or will there never be any since you point out (will not end well at this time)

It counts for this current time till the things will change.The chart is valid until the story of the chart is told. For example the chart said there is a separation and the separation is the last event...Ok,then someday this separation will come.But after that you can cast a new horary chart. And the story will go on.

Mars applying to saturn - do you have any idea or can you tell from a horary like this the SORT OF TROUBLE that will occur and maybe a time frame like in a year or a month or a day, also you say break up but we are not together. Maybe a separation would be a more adequate term since I live in another country than her and as I am writing this right now have moved away from her home town so seeing her in the short term is not going to happen unless I visit there again.

To look what Saturn could represents in the chart we have to look at in which house he is, which houses and sign he rules or if there are any other aspects he is separating from or will applying with.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Mephitic (10-17-2019)
  #16  
Unread 10-18-2019, 04:43 AM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 272
Re: Does she love me..?

I can't tell you precisely what that mars - saturn square will be. Usually I don't analyzing charts so detailed, just answer the question and get some side informations. Even time predictions are very variable. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Saturn is a natual malefic planet. He is associated with karma, separations and obligations, when in a good way - commitments. In your chart saturn seems to has a significant role, since he is in aspect to all significators. He was in conjunction with your moon before 5 Degrees. So think about what Saturn could be. He is the ruler of your 4th and 5th house and is placed in your 3rd house. What or who was there in the past in about 5 time units? And Regarding Pluto: Your Venus has made a square with pluto before 6 degrees. It seems to me you are just emotianal struggeling. Pluto isn't an event or a person, he symbolized struggeling in your own mental state.
Also I don't see you or her beeing involved or will be with someone else. About moving on you both will have a hard time to let go. Even her Mars has just entered Libra, where she is weak. She is standing at 1 degree on the beginning of that sign,i.e. she will be in this state for a long time. Your significators don't will make any aspects to each other. Furthermore it seems like you are moving away from her and she can't keep up with you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Mephitic (10-18-2019)
  #17  
Unread 10-18-2019, 11:39 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,738
Re: Does she love me..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephitic View Post
Hello everyone,

This concerns me and a girl that is quite a bit younger than me. I have known her for quite some time now, we live far apart so we dont see each other regularly. I cannot help but think that there are mutual feelings here when we do see each other though, which led me to ask this question.

I am quite new at horary charts so please if you can throw me some bread crums hahah!

I do see that her dispositer is mars and she seems to be hiding from me cause its in the 12th house? The 7th house is pretty much bereft of any planet except for a uranus retrogade which never bodes well for this sort of question?

The 5th house having Neptune retrogade shows even more trouble as I might be the one seeing things that are not there aka imagening that she likes me or has feelings for me?
Not even mentioning that mars is on a deserted island and making no aspect whatsoever should perhaps be all that I needed to look at to recieve my answer?

I would very much appreciate some guidance,tips or additional information that any of you might have concerning my interpretation or what I failed to see, thank you!
Keep it simple. In order to answer your question, all you need to look at is receptions. And looking at receptions, the answer is YES. You seem to put her a bit on a pedestal though.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 10-18-2019, 03:21 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,787
Re: Does she love me..?

My call is yes
Most likely it will turn into ltr
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-20-2019, 11:26 PM
Mephitic Mephitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 9
Re: Does she love me..?

Thanks for all your replies, it means alot, since I am also learning alot here!

@muchacho - Well what can I say, I enjoy getting to the bottom of things. What indicated to you that I put her on a pedestal if I may ask? Has it anything to do with neptune or am I off the mark.

@tikana - What did you mean with ltr? (later I guess?) Do you mean it will/could turn into a relationship at a later date?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
I can't tell you precisely what that mars - saturn square will be. Usually I don't analyzing charts so detailed, just answer the question and get some side informations. Even time predictions are very variable. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Saturn is a natual malefic planet. He is associated with karma, separations and obligations, when in a good way - commitments. In your chart saturn seems to has a significant role, since he is in aspect to all significators. He was in conjunction with your moon before 5 Degrees. So think about what Saturn could be. He is the ruler of your 4th and 5th house and is placed in your 3rd house. What or who was there in the past in about 5 time units? And Regarding Pluto: Your Venus has made a square with pluto before 6 degrees. It seems to me you are just emotianal struggeling. Pluto isn't an event or a person, he symbolized struggeling in your own mental state.
Also I don't see you or her beeing involved or will be with someone else. About moving on you both will have a hard time to let go. Even her Mars has just entered Libra, where she is weak. She is standing at 1 degree on the beginning of that sign,i.e. she will be in this state for a long time. Your significators don't will make any aspects to each other. Furthermore it seems like you are moving away from her and she can't keep up with you.
Thank you kalinka for all the posts and replying to my questions, it gave me quite alot of insights into horary astrology!

I think the saturn in the 3rd house might represent our cut off in communication. I have now moved away from her home town and am on my way to go back to my country, so I will not see her anymore (maybe short journeys to her also represented by saturn being cut off)

I do have whatsapp now since I recently bought a mobile phone ( did not have one for ages as I dont like mobile phones). I did send her a few messages but she does not read them for some reason haha (have 2 grey marks not a single message has blue ones)
They are mostly just short ones saying, Hey *name* hope you have a nice day, stuff like that. Did like 5 total over a period of 8 days like maybe one then wait a day or 2 do a new one. Since she is not reading them let alone replying I am thinking of just not doing anymore...
Pondering if I should call her and ask what is going on and ask the reason for that...ah well.

So ye, I am pretty sure saturn means a severance in our communication/short journeys for the time being.

About pluto, you could say I am pretty much tormenting myself mentally about this whole issue, what to do and how to proceed if at all.

I Have one thing I would like to ask you kalinka, what indicates to you when reading the chart that neither I or her will be involved with anyone else for the time being. I am very curious to know, if you are willing to share.

Thank you for your time and effort!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-26-2019, 10:39 AM
The rust on dust The rust on dust is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 86
Re: Does she love me..?

I agree somewhat with Eekndyn. Seems like it just one sided love from your part. I would move on with your life and let her move on aswell. Looks to me like you sticking around is detrimental to her well-being not to mention her state of mind. You write that she does not reply to your whatsapp messages, do you need to know more? If she loved you she would reply, its obvious that you are the only one who is loving anyone here. She does not love you is my conclusion.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-29-2019, 01:13 AM
squirrel squirrel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The rust on dust View Post
I agree somewhat with Eekndyn. Seems like it just one sided love from your part. I would move on with your life and let her move on aswell. Looks to me like you sticking around is detrimental to her well-being not to mention her state of mind. You write that she does not reply to your whatsapp messages, do you need to know more? If she loved you she would reply, its obvious that you are the only one who is loving anyone here. She does not love you is my conclusion.
Can you please elaborate - in astrological terms - why do you think this? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 10-30-2019, 09:16 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
Can you please elaborate - in astrological terms - why do you think this? Thanks.
I mean it looks like they offered an opinion based on social factors and they didnít offer an astrological opinion. So they wouldnít be elaborating astrologically. I guess they understand their astrological interpretation is invited if they didnít before.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-30-2019, 10:12 AM
Heavensmystery's Avatar
Heavensmystery Heavensmystery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: earth ofcourse
Posts: 987
Re: Does she love me..?

Looks like a oneside love or a crush, no response from her?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-30-2019, 10:16 AM
Heavensmystery's Avatar
Heavensmystery Heavensmystery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: earth ofcourse
Posts: 987
Re: Does she love me..?

She is in ur 12th - your hidden feelings for her. It seems like she now have two choices but she is not interested in none!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
love

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.