Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-04-2019, 02:51 PM

Sexual?? Love?

My info: Time: 5:25pm
Place: Fairfield, CA
Birth: March 19th 1994
Him: [Deleted because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and there's no indication of consent. - Moderator]

I see initial attraction and love but anything long lasting? Long term potential? Etc? We were super good in the beginning and it’s been not as good as of late. But I was thinking that might have been because of Virgo season. We’re trying to get the intimacy and friendship back after neglecting it due to constant arguing. We’re okay but libido has been low due to stress etc. I wanted to just know if the charts say anything about lasting love and sexual energy so I know if all this is cause of the synastry or if it’s caused solely by our low libido from stress, etc. we live together, this is really important so if you could really take the time to help I would appreciate it so much. Thanks!

Last edited by Osamenor; 10-04-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Unread 10-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Sexual?? Love?

You're expected to post the chart(s) you want interpreted, not just birth information. Follow the instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=119327

Also, it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Since you didn't say if you have your boyfriend's permission to post his info on this forum, I've deleted it. If you have his permission, you need to make that clear. If you don't, you may not post his birth information, but you may post his chart with the birth details redacted.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!

Tags
love, sexual