Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
What placements can make a person talented at many things?

I was thinking of the mutable signs/planets/houses,because they show change and adaptability.And some aspects like a Kite,a Mystic Rectangle...or even the Splash chart,the one with the shattered planets through the whole zodiac.
Maybe even Aquarius itself would fit here?Not sure...
What's your opinion?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-11-2019, 02:30 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 329
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Leo and Gemini comes to my mind.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Leo and Gemini comes to my mind.
Gemini makes sense,but Leo?Probably because it's Aquarius' opposite?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-11-2019, 05:48 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 329
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Gemini makes sense,but Leo?Probably because it's Aquarius' opposite?
No, not because of Aquarius opposite. I relate it through people that I have met and stories I've heard.

One of it, a youtuber shared her experience of meeting a Leo, he excelled in sports aiming to go olympic, can sing, can play music instrument. He is multi talented.

Then I know a Leo sun guy myself, he can play guitar, can sing, edit videos, heading to film industry to make movies, good at language.

Or should I include myself? cause I have sun Leo and moon Gemini, I am a restless piece of ****, haha. but I don't want to look like I am bragging here so I will keep it to myself, hehe.

I think other signs like Sag is talented too but many talents? I am not so sure, but at least 2, yeah. I know 2 Sag sun that are pretty good at sports and good at art.

Aries too? a girl and a guy. They are so competitive. Girl good at studies and art. Guy good at sports and language.

But my answer is simple just base on signs... hopefully someone can give more info.
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlutoLibScoAsc For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-11-2019)
  #5  
Unread 09-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Post Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
No, not because of Aquarius opposite. I relate it through people that I have met and stories I've heard.

One of it, a youtuber shared her experience of meeting a Leo, he excelled in sports aiming to go olympic, can sing, can play music instrument. He is multi talented.

Then I know a Leo sun guy myself, he can play guitar, can sing, edit videos, heading to film industry to make movies, good at language.

Or should I include myself? cause I have sun Leo and moon Gemini, I am a restless piece of ****, haha. but I don't want to look like I am bragging here so I will keep it to myself, hehe.

I think other signs like Sag is talented too but many talents? I am not so sure, but at least 2, yeah. I know 2 Sag sun that are pretty good at sports and good at art.

Aries too? a girl and a guy. They are so competitive. Girl good at studies and art. Guy good at sports and language.

But my answer is simple just base on signs... hopefully someone can give more info.
Wow,they're all awesome!
I personally believe fire signs have so much energy which needs to be chanelled through various activities.Do these people also have air placements/planets in air houses?Because they feel like they need to be mentally stimulated?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Domna's Avatar
Domna Domna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Finland
Posts: 110
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

A high level of inter-connectedness maybe? By that I mean planets making many aspects to other planets in the chart... every planet being highly connected to other planets.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Teach Teach is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 30
Cool Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?



Talent comes from all planets. Trust Me

I think many people are talented at many things

Are you yourself talented?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teach For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-11-2019)
  #8  
Unread 09-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post


Talent comes from all planets. Trust Me

I think many people are talented at many things

Are you yourself talented?

That's a good point.
Me?Talented? I'm really not!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Mc Leo with mars
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Mc Leo with mars
So it will give the native the drive and energy to shine in many areas?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Also depends on what the talent is
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 09-12-2019, 05:11 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Also depends on what the talent is
I think it depends on the rest of the chart...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-12-2019, 07:00 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Jupiter gives ambition to whatever it touches. The closest thing to talent I could explain is Jupiter connecting strongly to a certain planet, giving that person ambition to the planets involved. Ie Mars-Jupiter, ambitious physicality.

Now the second problem is that it takes a planet strong in societal view to make the talent user well known. Many famous "talented people" have connections with libra for example.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-12-2019)
  #14  
Unread 09-12-2019, 07:12 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Post Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Jupiter gives ambition to whatever it touches. The closest thing to talent I could explain is Jupiter connecting strongly to a certain planet, giving that person ambition to the planets involved. Ie Mars-Jupiter, ambitious physicality.

Now the second problem is that it takes a planet strong in societal view to make the talent user well known. Many famous "talented people" have connections with libra for example.
It could be Jupiter....
How would a Jupiter-Venus opposition be?
Famous people may have strong Sun or Venus?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-12-2019, 07:16 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Jupiter-Venus anywhere in any connection is Tribal-ambition+Receptive-aesthetics.

You should envision a queen who sits on top of her throne with worker bees who Loyaly follow her no matter what.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 09-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Jupiter-Venus anywhere in any connection is Tribal-ambition+Receptive-aesthetics.

You should envision a queen who sits on top of her throne with worker bees who Loyaly follow her no matter what.
The Queen Bee?Wow,what a great comparison!A graceful and grandious person!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-25-2019, 03:37 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

If the planets are scattered all over the map, with some support here and there....

Just as when all of the planets are clustered tightly, there is a special one-pointed talent, an intense focus.

Last edited by greybeard; 09-25-2019 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-25-2019, 06:06 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
If the planets are scattered all over the map, with some support here and there....

Just as when all of the planets are clustered tightly, there is a special one-pointed talent, an intense focus.
So,basically,a Splash chart.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-28-2019, 04:48 PM
OuterPlanets89 OuterPlanets89 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 25
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
If the planets are scattered all over the map, with some support here and there....

Just as when all of the planets are clustered tightly, there is a special one-pointed talent, an intense focus.
Agree with this.

I would start by looking at Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto touching personal planets, with enough Saturn/Earth to balance any imbalanced aspects out (and to give the individual the focus/drive to actually work on those talents). Neptune too if we're talking about imagination/tapping into the collective, but it can be more dangerous in hiding certain things as well.

Sun conjunctions shouldn't be overlooked either (with inner or outer planets), because the individual will have direct flow of energy from that planet playing a large role in their life.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-30-2019, 05:30 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterPlanets89 View Post
Agree with this.

I would start by looking at Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto touching personal planets, with enough Saturn/Earth to balance any imbalanced aspects out (and to give the individual the focus/drive to actually work on those talents). Neptune too if we're talking about imagination/tapping into the collective, but it can be more dangerous in hiding certain things as well.

Sun conjunctions shouldn't be overlooked either (with inner or outer planets), because the individual will have direct flow of energy from that planet playing a large role in their life.
Definitely agree.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-25-2019, 04:53 AM
AstrologicalCap AstrologicalCap is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 16
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
I was thinking of the mutable signs/planets/houses,because they show change and adaptability.And some aspects like a Kite,a Mystic Rectangle...or even the Splash chart,the one with the shattered planets through the whole zodiac.
Maybe even Aquarius itself would fit here?Not sure...
What's your opinion?
Definitely think each planet has its own gift... can get really interesting depending on the aspects.
Especially with trines. Seems like talents with ease.
But Iíve noticed individuals themselves donít seem to notice their trines.
They seem to stay more focused on the hard aspects in their charts, or via transits.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-25-2019, 06:08 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrologicalCap View Post
Definitely think each planet has its own gift... can get really interesting depending on the aspects.
Especially with trines. Seems like talents with ease.
But Iíve noticed individuals themselves donít seem to notice their trines.
They seem to stay more focused on the hard aspects in their charts, or via transits.
You do have a point,I really see trines as a natural talent,it comes unconsciously to the native,so of course they wouldn't notice.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-30-2019, 01:43 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: What placements can make a person talented at many things?

We can look at each planet as imparting a special talent. The conditioning of each (including aspects) describes the talent.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-30-2019, 05:32 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
We can look at each planet as imparting a special talent. The conditioning of each (including aspects) describes the talent.
In that case,then everyone would have multiple talents,but depending on the aspects,they're naturally emphasizing some.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-30-2019, 09:37 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
In that case,then everyone would have multiple talents,but depending on the aspects,they're naturally emphasizing some.
Correct. Some of the "talents" may seem to be more "liability", but each does give a special talent. And yes to the emphasis.

Last edited by greybeard; 09-30-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
make, person, placements, talented, things

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.