I have my personal planets in his 8th House. Is he a good match?

NympheTamine

We have been seeing each other for a while and I' starting to have feelings for this guy. It feels like he really sees right through me and understands what I've been through. We seem to have so much in common also. Is our synastry a good match or is it just the planets in 8th house playing a trick?
I have attached our charts below. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    37 KB · Views: 39

NympheTamine

Can someone also explain what having your personal planets in partner's 8th house means? And which of us is more affected by this placement?

I am no astrological expert but, the eighth house is a very deep house so I assume it signifies something meaningful. As far as house or planet, I've heard it go both ways. Personally, when someone's planets hit my houses its intense.

theV

He pushes your button. He is magnetize by you and you'll both bring transformative energies to each other

Osamenor

Staff member
We have been seeing each other for a while and I' starting to have feelings for this guy. It feels like he really sees right through me and understands what I've been through. We seem to have so much in common also. Is our synastry a good match or is it just the planets in 8th house playing a trick?
I have attached our charts below. Thanks in advance

Having personal planets in each other's eighth houses often spells good chemistry. That's never a trick. And not only are his personal planets in your eighth house, his sun is in your eighth. Looks like the chemistry is mutual.

However, astrology can't tell you what the quality of your relationship is. Synastry shows potential. It doesn't show how you respond to that potential. Two people with good chemistry can have a wonderful, loving relationship... and yes, often highly sexual... or they can tear each other apart. Chemistry keeps people in good relationships, and also in horrible, abusive relationships.

Your best indicator of the quality of this relationship is your own observations. You know you have great chemistry with this guy, it doesn't take astrology to tell you that! As for the rest... how does he treat you? Do you have good reason to believe he's a good match for you?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Is the relationship going to be purely sexual?

If Venus/Mars/Pluto of both of people is strongly activated, it will be.

That doesn't necessarily mean the relationship with be purely sexual. Highly, intensely sexual, yes, very likely. But that doesn't mean it has to be sexual only. You could have strongly activated Venus/Mars/Pluto and have an intensely sexual relationship and also have plenty going for you outside the bedroom. If it's a good relationship, it will have to have both sexual and non-sexual components, because all good relationships do.