Is it cruel karma or more than what it seems?

RubyTuesday

I keep getting the feeling that this may just be a come and go relationship. It's so different with this one than the rest for me though. I don't know if he feels the same and I wish I did, but I sometimes feel like he's almost emotionally pained by my presence. It's as if I might be triggering some sort of painful memories for him. He always seems to know how I feel and he has this uncanny way of saying just the right thing at just the right time. It's borderline perfection, but he's constantly running from me, even to the point of cutting off communication completely, and then coming back even when he's technically "in a relationship." If anyone would be interested in helping me figure out whether or not I'm going to be suffering through this ridiculous cycle long term or whether there's enough weight in our stars to make it real, I'll attach an imgur shot of the composite chart. Oh, and thanks ahead of time for any replies.

http://i.imgur.com/rQHg5cF.png

My natal

http://i.imgur.com/1sQe751.png

His natal

http://i.imgur.com/6UX2Jsf.png

Synastry

http://i.imgur.com/JWDefPl.png

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I keep getting the feeling that this may just be a come and go relationship. It's so different with this one than the rest for me though. I don't know if he feels the same and I wish I did, but I sometimes feel like he's almost emotionally pained by my presence. It's as if I might be triggering some sort of painful memories for him. He always seems to know how I feel and he has this uncanny way of saying just the right thing at just the right time. It's borderline perfection, but he's constantly running from me, even to the point of cutting off communication completely, and then coming back even when he's technically "in a relationship." If anyone would be interested in helping me figure out whether or not I'm going to be suffering through this ridiculous cycle long term or whether there's enough weight in our stars to make it real, I'll attach an imgur shot of the composite chart. Oh, and thanks ahead of time for any replies.

http://i.imgur.com/rQHg5cF.png
regarding the thread title and the meaning of the word "karma"

Karma = Action
ACTION has CONSEQUENCES

There are three BASIC types:

PHYSICAL action

VERBAL action

and

MENTAL action.

Every action leaves an imprint

Physical actions may produce tangible residue
whereas
verbal and mental karma create intangible imprints.
Analyze the trail of any karma
and one may be surprised
how it may wane
but
never gets destroyed completely.
It is the residue of each karma that conditions one

so any "karma" we experience
is a CONSEQUENCE of our ACTIONS :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would say that the draw between you is the almost exact trine between your Moons creating a very easy and comfortable place when you are together. But there are two definite red flags that for me do not portend well at all. One is his powerful Mars in conjunction with your Saturn in the sign of Scorpio. That is just not pretty. Also his Pluto on your Moon is not typically seen as relationship-making. Both conjunctions are more about power over another than relatedness.
Your Suns square by sign and there are no harmonious aspects between your Venus or Mars to his Venus or Mars. So I am not sure that the harmonious Moons is enough to overcome the generally challenging energy between you.

You may observe his behaviour towards you and see if any of this feel applicable?

Last edited:

RubyTuesday

I would say that the draw between you is the almost exact trine between your Moons creating a very easy and comfortable place when you are together. But there are two definite red flags that for me do not portend well at all. One is his powerful Mars in conjunction with your Saturn in the sign of Scorpio. That is just not pretty. Also his Pluto on your Moon is not typically seen as relationship-making. Both conjunctions are more about power over another than relatedness.
Your Suns square by sign and there are no harmonious aspects between your Venus or Mars to his Venus or Mars. So I am not sure that the harmonious Moons is enough to overcome the generally challenging energy between you.

You may observe his behaviour towards you and see if any of this feel applicable?

Umm kind of. I don't really feel much of a power struggle though. I do notice that when he's around me he is VERY clingy. Like always wanting me really close and he cradles my face with his hands a lot or he will grab my wrists and hold them them as if I'm trying to get away from him sometimes when we're just talking. I don't know if that's normal behavior with him or if it's something that has to do with me in particular. Either way it's really weird to me, but not necessarily in a bad way. I'm also not a body language expert. lol If there's a power struggle dynamic I think it mainly has to do with him being really opinionated and I'm the same way. However, we are both very good at looking at things objectively, so we tend to just pick out things that we can agree on when it comes to issues that really clash. There hasn't been a whole lot we disagree about though. I always thought pluto conjunct moon in synastry meant great sex and being able to identify with the shadow self of that person. "The dark side" so to speak. Then again it could also pull up that dark side when we're not quite ready to have it exposed. I would think one or both would have a feeling of being exposed with that particular placement.

IleneK

Premium Member
Clingy and hands holding wrists are both power struggles, in child-like form, but this is exactly how children go about trying to get their way. An adult doing this wrist holding, putting his hands on you in this way, does seem a tad off..?
One's Pluto on another's Venus may point to sexual control and sometimes abuse, whether Venus is in male or female chart.
Pluto on Moon is potential for domination in a much wider arena than Venus/attraction/relatedness. Moon is the domain of our entire feeling life. Moon is also more vulnerable and archaic than more matured Venus.
I would not want someone's Pluto on any of my planets, much less on my Moon.

Observe and you be the judge.

RubyTuesday

Clingy and hands holding wrists are both power struggles, in child-like form, but this is exactly how children go about trying to get their way. An adult doing this wrist holding, putting his hands on you in this way, does seem a tad off..?
One's Pluto on another's Venus may point to sexual control and sometimes abuse, whether Venus is in male or female chart.
Pluto on Moon is potential for domination in a much wider arena than Venus/attraction/relatedness. Moon is the domain of our entire feeling life. Moon is also more vulnerable and archaic than more matured Venus.
I would not want someone's Pluto on any of my planets, much less on my Moon.

Observe and you be the judge.

I see what you're saying. It does make sense. Thanks a lot for your replies! :)

mahaira

If it looks like karma and feels like karma, it most probably is :)
Speaking from experience...
I'd just like to underline one thing with Pluto-Moon contact. It is a power-struggle energy, but it may also seem like "fate", or an attraction you cannot resist. This is why you got into this cycle in the first place. Pluto person can have a hypnotizing effect on the Moon person. Regardless of how it may look on the outside, it's almost always the Pluto person who is in control. Be it by its possessiveness, absence, demands, even displays of weaknesses, love...

Also, harmonious Moons can be a honey-trap, because they make you feel good in a relationship that is not healthy.

Anyway, I guess you need to learn something from it and I won't try to guess or generalize. Until you do, this person will push your buttons. You could try to use this plutonian regenerating energy for healing, by understanding why you react the way you do.

I'm not saying that you have no influence on him. Your Moon energy (nurturing, understanding, accepting, loving) is making him feel good. But him being represented by his planets, Pluto in this case, he does hold a higher ground for as long as you accept to play these games.
I find this absence and/or reaching out when he's in a relationship (and can always use this as a pretext not to be with you or commit) especially characteristic for this kind of power-struggle and controlling tendencies.

Hope this helps.

rahu

Banned
the composite chart show Uranus conjunct the south node and chiron conjunct the north node. Uranus with the node indicates that you and he are connected on the astral. you are sensitive to each others toughts and feeligs. this is why he has the "uncanny way of saying just the right thing at just the right time. It's borderline perfection". it is not him it is the connection between the both of you.

the problem with Uranus relationships is that they are usually off and on.so a"real" relationship is unlikely. I mean a relationship where you are committed to each other and not one running off on whims. this will not change. this is especially true here because eros is conjunct to Uranus, so he will always be scheming on any skirt he can

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to Neptune and the moon ,so he will never be true to you or stop being a player.

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the MC so the relationship seems as if it could be "solid",but his nature is too unfaithful.

interestingly the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the node, so the feeling of devotion and commitment are also very strong but Uranus usually trumps any semblance or normalicity in a relationship.

with Venus opposed to psyche ,there is no question that there is a very romantic and almost spiritual love between you,but the mars/Saturn midpoint is square tothis opposition. this shows that from his perspective, he enjoys playing with your emotions. that is he like to give affection and then slap you with the back of his hand, this is a sick trip if you are really looking for a devoted mate. this is how it is, only you can decide whether the sex is good enough to sustain this friends with benefits hookup.

rahu

RubyTuesday

the composite chart show Uranus conjunct the south node and chiron conjunct the north node. Uranus with the node indicates that you and he are connected on the astral. you are sensitive to each others toughts and feeligs. this is why he has the "uncanny way of saying just the right thing at just the right time. It's borderline perfection". it is not him it is the connection between the both of you.

the problem with Uranus relationships is that they are usually off and on.so a"real" relationship is unlikely. I mean a relationship where you are committed to each other and not one running off on whims. this will not change. this is especially true here because eros is conjunct to Uranus, so he will always be scheming on any skirt he can

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to Neptune and the moon ,so he will never be true to you or stop being a player.

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the MC so the relationship seems as if it could be "solid",but his nature is too unfaithful.

interestingly the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the node, so the feeling of devotion and commitment are also very strong but Uranus usually trumps any semblance or normalicity in a relationship.

with Venus opposed to psyche ,there is no question that there is a very romantic and almost spiritual love between you,but the mars/Saturn midpoint is square tothis opposition. this shows that from his perspective, he enjoys playing with your emotions. that is he like to give affection and then slap you with the back of his hand, this is a sick trip if you are really looking for a devoted mate. this is how it is, only you can decide whether the sex is good enough to sustain this friends with benefits hookup.

rahu

This interpretation was soo enlightening for me. Thank you soo much. You may or may not have noticed that my natal mars is in the 12th house and in Aquarius. which means I'm drawn to spiritual expressions of sex (tantra and the like) and I also am pretty open to a lot of things more "traditional" or "conventional" people wouldn't be comfortable with. Our composite Venus is in libra which would indicate a need for growth and a desire to be in sync with one another, but it's also in the house of Aquarius. So, would it be possible that your interpretation might indicate that an open relationship could be "solid" and that we could potentially be devoted to one another spiritually and emotionally?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
This interpretation was soo enlightening for me. Thank you soo much. You may or may not have noticed that my natal mars is in the 12th house and in Aquarius. which means I'm drawn to spiritual expressions of sex (tantra and the like) and I also am pretty open to a lot of things more "traditional" or "conventional" people wouldn't be comfortable with. Our composite Venus is in libra which would indicate a need for growth and a desire to be in sync with one another, but it's also in the house of Aquarius. So, would it be possible that your interpretation might indicate that an open relationship could be "solid" and that we could potentially be devoted to one another spiritually and emotionally?

yes, if you have the understanding and sensitivity and allow others their freedom then this could be an "open" relationship.

but there is still touch of sado masochism in him.

but as long as you accept a non traditionl marriage then this back and forth could go on for quite awhile

rahu

RubyTuesday

yes, if you have the understanding and sensitivity and allow others their freedom then this could be an "open" relationship.

but there is still touch of sado masochism in him.

but as long as you accept a non traditionl marriage then this back and forth could go on for quite awhile

rahu
I see...Also, could you explain the comment about being "connected in the astrals?" How can people be connected in the astral planes? Does that connection only happen in close proximity or is it an all the time thing?

rahu

Banned
I see...Also, could you explain the comment about being "connected in the astrals?" How can people be connected in the astral planes? Does that connection only happen in close proximity or is it an all the time thing?

Uranus rules the astral reality/plane. the node is the energy of the astral plane sio when you have Uranus conjunct the node, the astral plane is part of your common experience.
tha astral plane is timeless and boundless so when a composite chart has a Uranus/node conjunction, those persons are in direct contact on the astral. usually it is in astral dreams that the direct contacts are made or recognized. so distance is of no matter.
it is all the time.
rahu

RubyTuesday

Uranus rules the astral reality/plane. the node is the energy of the astral plane sio when you have Uranus conjunct the node, the astral plane is part of your common experience.
tha astral plane is timeless and boundless so when a composite chart has a Uranus/node conjunction, those persons are in direct contact on the astral. usually it is in astral dreams that the direct contacts are made or recognized. so distance is of no matter.
it is all the time.
rahu

I'm pretty familiar with things like AP and lucid dreaming. I used to randomly AP or I guess I would describe it as random out of body experiences because when I think about AP I think of purposeful travel between different planes of existence and mine was just me waking up looking at myself from the ceiling then getting scared and being jerked back into my body with sleep paralysis... Anyway, you're saying that that placement is an indication that we formed a spiritual connection through interacting with one another in the astrals before we met physically? That's so weird because right before I met him I had the strangest dream about meeting myself and I actually fell in love with myself in the dream. It was so vivid and so awkward. I've never had a dream like that before. Thanks again for all this info. You have no idea how much I appreciate it! :)