Hi from Ireland!

Laineydreamer21

Hi everyone,
I joined today and I am a long time astrology enthusiast and have in the last year bought myself a good few books to learn more about it, and the more I read the more I realise I knew nothing!
I am hoping to keep progressing and am learning about my own chart to begin with, I have posted in the read my chart forum for opinions and I just wanted to say hello to you all here as well. It's very nice to meet fellow enthusiasts!

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone,
I joined today and I am a long time astrology enthusiast
and have in the last year bought myself a good few books
to learn more about it, and the more I read the more I realise I knew nothing!
I am hoping to keep progressing and am learning about my own chart to begin with,
I have posted in the read my chart forum for opinions
and I just wanted to say hello to you all here as well.
It's very nice to meet fellow enthusiasts!
Hi Laineydreamer21 welcome :smile:

There are five collections in FREE ONLINE ASTROLOGICAL RESOURCES study library
of FREE TEXTS ON THE WEB

• The main collection contains links to books and magazines written in English that are directly related to 'traditional astrology' (from classical to modern times).
  • The extended collection refers to texts that are partly astrological or useful for historical research or philosophical principles.
  • The ancient collection contains links to ancient texts, fragments, or secondary sources that cover the ancient period.
  • The scholar's collection contains links to published theses, dissertations, and peer-reviewed papers.
  • The Latin & Greek collection contains links to important works in older languages

Another good list of links to astrological works is available at
http://cura.free.fr/DIAL.html

Laineydreamer21

Hi Laineydreamer21 welcome :smile:

There are five collections in FREE ONLINE ASTROLOGICAL RESOURCES study library
of FREE TEXTS ON THE WEB

• The main collection contains links to books and magazines written in English that are directly related to 'traditional astrology' (from classical to modern times).
  • The extended collection refers to texts that are partly astrological or useful for historical research or philosophical principles.
  • The ancient collection contains links to ancient texts, fragments, or secondary sources that cover the ancient period.
  • The scholar's collection contains links to published theses, dissertations, and peer-reviewed papers.
  • The Latin & Greek collection contains links to important works in older languages

Another good list of links to astrological works is available at
http://cura.free.fr/DIAL.html

Wow thanks a lot!!