Career in psychology...

Anahath

After discovering about the importance of the NN a while ago,I've been trying to find out what talents do I posess and how can I apply them.And,I think I want to study psychology and you know,build a foundation for myself.The thing is,I have the Sun,Mercury [both in Gemini]and South Node[Cancer] in the 8th house, and ascendant in Scorpio.I also have Moon in Virgo conjunct Midheaven in Leo...and Virgo is about serving others,right?So,it fits with the whole theme of helping others getting to the bottom of their emotional issues...right?I also dislike having bosses and working in counseling means that I would be my own boss...

This is the biggest issue for me,finding something to focus on and to build a structure.

Opinions?

Zuri

To say for sure, we'd need to see your natal chart. See what your Midheaven looks like, the planets aspecting it, their orb values, what your Moon (reigning need) is aspecting, look at midpoints, etc.

Anahath

To say for sure, we'd need to see your natal chart. See what your Midheaven looks like, the planets aspecting it, their orb values, what your Moon (reigning need) is aspecting, look at midpoints, etc.
That's the thing...if I post my chart,then the thread will be moved to the "Read my chart section".I can guarantee it.

But I guess I'll give it a try.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_alex_hp_20130_17483.gif
    astro_w2at_01_alex_hp_20130_17483.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 42

Rajarshi

You are good in studies and can do Phd in chosen field.

Jupiter is powerful..which may take you to teaching line ( Professor).

Saturn is retrograde in your birth chart, which needs attention ( slow in giving rewards to you). Saturn is opposite Mars, so disturbed greatly. It is advisable to study extensively about Saturn and to get blessings of Saturn ( in your own way) to improve your life substantially.

Best wishes

Anahath

Saturn is retrograde in your birth chart, which needs attention ( slow in giving rewards to you). Saturn is opposite Mars, so disturbed greatly. It is advisable to study extensively about Saturn and to get blessings of Saturn ( in your own way) to improve your life substantially.

Best wishes
Well,that's all rainbows and sunshine.Should I slit my wrists or drown?XD

Zarathu

Account Closed

Best wishes

Do you have a PhD? Just wondering if you have any idea of the kind of money and the kind of effort and the kind of intelligence that is required to obtain this degree? I have a Master's in Counseling Psychology and it took me four long year part time to get it, and I'm pretty intelligent. But I never had the cash to get a PhD. My son has a PhD and he did almost literally nothing else for the 6 years beyond his BS to get the degree.

There is a lot more involved here that what you a suggesting right off.

Anahath

Knowledge is within. If you try you will get help and answer ( from within) about what to do.

Best wishes
Yeah,well...I asked.And the person within told me to go F myself.

Do you have a PhD? Just wondering if you have any idea of the kind of money and the kind of effort and the kind of intelligence that is required to obtain this degree? I have a Master's in Counseling Psychology and it took me four long year part time to get it, and I'm pretty intelligent. But I never had the cash to get a PhD. My son has a PhD and he did almost literally nothing else for the 6 years beyond his BS to get the degree.

Marvelous...

Rajarshi

Congratulation to your son for his PhD.

Congratulation to you for your Master in Counselling Psychology.

Best Wishes

:smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Congratulation to your son for his PhD.

Congratulation to you for your Master in Counselling Psychology.

Best Wishes

:smile:
I will share your congtrautlations for my son's PhD in Experimental Nuclear Astrophysics.

Thanks for my Masters but I got it almost 35 years ago and then pursued a 35 year career based on it and retired from it two years ago.

BTW, it is possible to get the PhD for essentially free, but then you have to get a full work ride from a major university, and it will take longer as it did for my son, since he's been researching and teaching etc in addition to taking classes and working on his own dissertation during the long 7 year process.