Please help me interpret this..

Roseapple

A man I once loved and disappeared from my life has come back and wants us to get married soon! I'm puzzled by his behaviour and I have so many questions unanswered. Could anyone please help me interpret the meaning of this chart? I have tried to look at the interpretations but I guess I'm still in a state of shock and clueless to decipher anything..
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_120_is_he_serious.50467.11644.jpg
    astro_2gw_120_is_he_serious.50467.11644.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 22

BobZemco

That isn't really a good horary question. It's very open-ended. From an horary perspective, you should ask what you really want to know.

Aside from that, your signficator is Saturn in the 7th House and his is the Sun in the 6th House (his 12th House). Anytime a primary significator is in the 12th House, you should be wary.

The Sun is Cadent, Slow in Motion, Out of Sect and holds no dignity, ie it is Peregrine. Peregrine planets are often malicious in nature.

The Moon's last aspect is to Venus in the 7th House, which probably shows you're dithering and don't know what to do.

Finally, the 8th House Cusp is in the degree of the Nodes and there is no aspect between the Sun and Saturn.

I think maybe what you really want to know is should you marry, and the answer is very clearly "no."

Roseapple

Thank you so much for your input.

It does not matter now...

I'm going to keep my distance because he's been so pushy about the marriage thing.

It takes a mum with a terminal illness to make him realise that he needs me in his life and I can't deal with it. He could have told me before instead of shutting me out..

Sigh.