Will i marry him

IleneK

Premium Member
It does not look encouraging to me. Reception between you/Jup and him/Merc is mutually averse. And there is no aspect from Merc to Jup. These do not point to coming together, at least any time soon.
I wonder if you somehow may not be your own worst enemy in this matter, with your significator, while strong in dignity, still in the unfavorable 12th house?

PS I have to mention, Aleena, is that this last chart you posted from Feb 10 is not the time of the question. You began this thread on Jan 30, so I this is not the date/time/place for the question.
I would go back and create chart for the timestamp on the very top thread here, your first post. On my device, it shows as 01-30-2022, 01:45 AM.
Since I likely live in a different time zone, the timestamp on the top of your first post on your device may be slightly different.

Use the timestamp on your device for your horary chart, and then post it.

We will get this figured out...:smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

Aleena

It does not look encouraging to me. Reception between you/Jup and him/Merc is mutually averse. And there is no aspect from Merc to Jup. These do not point to coming together, at least any time soon.
I wonder if you somehow may not be your own worst enemy in this matter, with your significator, while strong in dignity, still in the unfavorable 12th house?

PS I have to mention, Aleena, is that this last chart you posted from Feb 10 is not the time of the question. You began this thread on Jan 30, so I this is not the date/time/place for the question.
I would go back and create chart for the timestamp on the very top thread here, your first post. On my device, it shows as 01-30-2022, 01:45 AM.
Since I likely live in a different time zone, the timestamp on the top of your first post on your device may be slightly different.

Use the timestamp on your device for your horary chart, and then post it.

We will get this figured out...:smile::smile::smile:

I last horary chart I uploaded on 10 feb is the correct one

First one which I uploaded is on 30 january but i was told that it is not a horary chart it's a birth chart

So i request you to give reading for the chart uploaded on 10 february

IleneK

Premium Member
I last horary chart I uploaded on 10 feb is the correct one

First one which I uploaded is on 30 january but i was told that it is not a horary chart it's a birth chart

So i request you to give reading for the chart uploaded on 10 february

And for the first chart timing for my zone is 1:13pm..and date is 30 january 2022

Hi, Aleena,
Just to explain. We have be asking you to provide the date/time/place of the question.

The first chart you initially put up was wrong bec it was your birth chart, not the chart for the time of the question.
The second chart was for Feb 10 which was also not the date/time/place for your question, which you had on Jan 30.

Now that you have the time for your first post in this thread, make a chart for 1:13pm..and date is 30 january 2022 and we can look at it.

Aleena

Hi, Aleena,
Just to explain. We have be asking you to provide the date/time/place of the question.

The first chart you initially put up was wrong bec it was your birth chart, not the chart for the time of the question.
The second chart was for Feb 10 which was also not the date/time/place for your question, which you had on Jan 30.

Now that you have the time for your first post in this thread, make a chart for 1:13pm..and date is 30 january 2022 and we can look at it.

I apologize for my mistake..
I was unable to upload or get horary chart for my first chart. I thought I uploading horary chart but it came out to be birth chart

Aleena

And for the first chart timing for my zone is 1:13pm..and date is 30 january 2022

For my first post.. 30 january 2022.time 1:13pm
Place :varanasi, India

If you could forgive my mistake and give reading..
Thanks for explaining me my mistake

IleneK

Premium Member
For my first post.. 30 january 2022.time 1:13pm

If you could forgive my mistake and give reading..
Thanks for explaining me my mistake

You are welcome and no worries about misunderstanding.
icon7.gif

Now, if you would create a chart for

30 january 2022.time 1:13pm
and upload it here, we can look at it.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your two significators, Merc and Jup still do not aspect each other. Also, the reception between them is still mutually unfavorable.
I am sorry but it does not look favorable.

IleneK

Premium Member
In which sense or aspect you are saying that his family is not supportive?

Horary charts draw the outline of the matter, not the details.

I would say that if his feelings are not that favorable toward you as illustrated by his/Jup's reception to Merc/you, and his significator is in the house of his family [4th from the 7th or the radical 10th], then he may be adversely influenced by family? I really can't see any more than that.