Will I get into a relationship soon?

nadiaaa

There’s this boy that is 1 year older than me and I really like him. I haven’t been able to talk to him since he’s a freshman and im only in 8th so he’s at the high school. We have streaks on snapchat and that’s it. I just want to know if I will get into a relationship soon.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 186F040A-8238-46E4-90DB-9E99617B3D12.png
    186F040A-8238-46E4-90DB-9E99617B3D12.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 67

knowledge

There’s this boy that is 1 year older than me and I really like him. I haven’t been able to talk to him since he’s a freshman and im only in 8th so he’s at the high school. We have streaks on snapchat and that’s it. I just want to know if I will get into a relationship soon.:biggrin:

Long term: nah!
But short term: yes! Approaching in a 8:bandit:

IleneK

Premium Member
A romance may be in your future. Ruler of the 5th of romance, Venus in Libra on the MC, is strong in its dignity and angular. Venus applies to trine you/Jupiter in about 8 degrees.

The length of time [sooner or later] is determined by the attributes of the houses and signs in which the significators are domiciled.
MC/10th is angular, so sooner time frame
Libra is cardinal, so sooner
2nd is succeedent, so medium
Aq is fixed, so later
So it would be a sooner to medium time frame, maybe weeks, that you might have a romance? Not a relationship, but a romance.

Please update.

Last edited:

nadiaaa

Thank you for the reply! I do have a little update tho. Ive been manifesting him and doing tarot readings for the past few days which have been pretty positive. We’ve been sending streaks on snapchat and had a little conversation on there too. My friends are pretty negative about it and keep saying that he talks to every girl and is just going to use you if you ever get in a relationship with him. He’s in my cousins grade and they told me he’s really nice and I talked to some of my friends in his grade and they’ve had nothing but positive things to say about him so idk what to do:pouty:

knowledge

I would say it's not gonna be him. He is just a short term fling. But the dood who will approach in 8 will be a different guy.

The 8 would mean a 8 weeks or months ;)

knowledge

I see the Neptune in you 3rd house, I sense that this guy (high-school dood) has been lying to you about something during the convo and also hiding something from you.

nadiaaa

The only thing we talked about was school and how he got an ISS (in school suspension)..:unsure: EDIT: idk what he could be hiding from me either since idk him that well

Osamenor

Staff member
I see the Neptune in you 3rd house, I sense that this guy (high-school dood) has been lying to you about something during the convo and also hiding something from you.

The only thing we talked about was school and how he got an ISS (in school suspension)..:unsure: EDIT: idk what he could be hiding from me either since idk him that well

Neptune's only relevant in a horary chart if it makes a very close, no more than one or two degrees, aspect with a significator or an angle. The only Neptune aspect in this chart that might qualify is its opposition to Mars, which isn't the significator for you or this guy.

At most, what involvement Neptune does have here might mean there's something unrealistic about the way you're seeing this guy. Which is a very common way to see someone you have a crush on but don't know that well. You build them up, in your mind, to who you want them to be, which isn't necessarily who they really are.

If Neptune were conjunct his significator, tightly, then I'd be more inclined to think he was deceiving you in some way. As it is, there's no reason to believe he is. But if you really get to know him, you might find that he's different from what you thought at first.

Osamenor

Staff member
I would say it's not gonna be him. He is just a short term fling. But the dood who will approach in 8 will be a different guy.

Thanks for your explanation, but I see things differently :wink: not every physician are the same:bandit:

I am 100% sure that there is a bluff or lie in the convo between the guy and the quarent.

And what are the astrological reasons you say that?

This is an astrology thread. Posts in astrology threads that don't include the relevant astrology are subject to deletion.

Last edited: