Aura colour

Hi Everyone

I would like to know if anyone here can see Auras and if so, could you please tell me my aura colour. Here is a link to my photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/poppy_1977/8237018461/

It's a photo of the back of me and you can see my hands. I'm a bit shy showing a photo of the front of me as I don't think I take a good photo. Please excuse this. The photo was taken a month ago.

Thanks in advance,
Sharon

grkemmer

Hello, I can see some clear green on your left and darker shades of indigo on right. Are you in a period of figuring, arranging things out and self healing? Also the background color (though great if a bit gloomy) is a blt misleading and Id like to be able to see your face.

Id recommend introducing some light blue for a better expression and some deep blue for better trust. Also some neck exercises for strenghtening your neck and exercises that requrie you to lean upwards for a better posture. All these effect spiritual health.

Also this is a great photo. Do you take photos?

grkemmer

Seriously one of the best photos Ive lately seen. You should take up photography, if you are not taking photos already.

hi grkemmer

Thanks for the insight. What you said was true about the figuring things out and I'm sorta self healing also. The neck and posturing was bad because I was kneeling on my bed (I've a small room), but I do get neck ache every year or so, so maybe I should start to do neck exercises. I don't do photography, I'd like to but I don't think I'd be any good.

Thanks again,
Sharon

retinoid

my feeling, not from the aura, is sadness in some respects. Trying to find your way in essence but with strain. Get me out of here or away comes to mind.

Thanks retinoid for posting. I feel stuck in my life at the moment and feel like I'd love to just move away to another country or something. I live at my mum's house because I am broke at the moment. I also have no energy to do anything. I'm not depressed or anything like that, I just feel unmotivated to do anything.

Sharon

retinoid

Thanks retinoid for posting. I feel stuck in my life at the moment and feel like I'd love to just move away to another country or something. I live at my mum's house because I am broke at the moment. I also have no energy to do anything. I'm not depressed or anything like that, I just feel unmotivated to do anything.

Sharon

Unmotivation is good, look at it as a restful state before something else comes and allows you to notice it when it comes. Not saying being broke is fun in any way. Moving to a different country will solve your problems? Where do you live?

Moving to a different country will solve your problems? Where do you live?

I live in Northern Ireland. I don't think moving to another country would solve my problems, I'm just wanting some big change in my life I suppose. I'm going to try and get the energy after the new year to try and start a writing career.