Nodes transiting AC/DC

gesso

This transit is happening for me over the next 2 months-ish..
What meaning does this transit have?
Are the transiting nodes going to affect me in a way similar to the meaning of my natal nodes? (natal north node at 1 degrees virgo, 7th house)...relationship and self...etc

What can i expect as this transiting axis goes into my 12th/6th?

my chart is in my images if anyone wanted to take a look...
houses are kind of goofy with placidus..places alot in my 7th.
Now i use equal most of the time when looking at my chart..which basically puts my virgo planets in my 8th house.

Regardless of house system though, my north node stays put in 7th, and south node in first

Last edited:

kindjali

Hi,

You have Cancer or Leo ASC, right?
Well, If transits and progressions are strong, you could enter relationship that will be really important in your life, of if you are in relationship you can engaged or marry. From experience of other ppl, I can say this is almost 100% sure.

K.

cassanra

If the north node is conjunct the ASC
the individual is in a 'coming out' phase. Personal timing tend to be fortunate, and there is a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Things begin to click, as there is an air of self-sufficiency, with others responding more readily to any personal efforts undertaken by the individual. ....with the south node transiting the 7th house cusp shows that others may tend to be somewhat like extra weight to carry, requiring the individual to take on added responsibility or burdens. this transit occasionally times a health problem or unfortunate circumstances surrounding the marriage partner or an intimate.
pg 327 of Celeste Teals Identifying Planetary Triggers.
Hope this helps.
I have found it to be accurate that the north node and vertex play a role in meeting another particularly in the venus return. I went back years and years of venus returns and consistently found a hard aspect between these points when meeting a love relationship of some significance.
Other things that Kindjali was referring too could be north in hard aspect to ruler of 7th and/or 5th. This too I have corraborated.

gesso

kindjali said:
Hi,

You have Cancer or Leo ASC, right?
Well, If transits and progressions are strong, you could enter relationship that will be really important in your life, of if you are in relationship you can engaged or marry. From experience of other ppl, I can say this is almost 100% sure.

K.

I have aqua AC....
Actually...my transits for this time frame are hard it looks like maybe :(

My progressed moon will be opposite progressed sun
(and a month or so after will oppose my natal venus)
Transiting uranus opposite natal saturn (Saturn and uranus rulers of AC and 12th house)
These will be over the next few months
my saturn return happens in early october

gesso

cassanra said:
If the north node is conjunct the ASC
... pg 327 of Celeste Teals Identifying Planetary Triggers.
Hope this helps.
I have found it to be accurate that the north node and vertex play a role in meeting another particularly in the venus return. I went back years and years of venus returns and consistently found a hard aspect between these points when meeting a love relationship of some significance.
Other things that Kindjali was referring too could be north in hard aspect to ruler of 7th and/or 5th. This too I have corraborated.

Do you mean that in your venus returns, you have seen hard aspect between the points in the return chart? or between return points and natal points?
I wish i knew my exact birth time....thats the hard thing..is that it is about a 10 degree uncertainty for me...
I picked the current ac time after looking at solar arcs...but still kind of uncertain as to the exact time :eek:

cassanra

When I do a Venus return chart I see venus return nodes and vx in hard aspect but you could probably look for natal nodes and the vx or visa versa. Venus returns might be a little easier to see as the degree does not deviate too much...it has a little more play than the lunar.

kindjali

Gesso,

THis will be hard year, but keep it on. With NN transiting your ASC others will be "drawn" to you.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"When the North Node transits the Ascendant, the individual is in a “coming out” phase. Personal timing tends to be fortunate, and there is a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Things begin to click, as there is an air of self-sufficiency, with others responding more readily to any personal efforts undertaken by the individual. Those born with the North Node conjunct the Ascendant are always noticeable for these dynamic qualities, and others are quite willing to follow their lead.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]At the same time, the transiting South Node on the 7th house cusp shows that others may tend to be somewhat like extra weight to carry, requiring the individual to take on added responsibilities or burdens. This transit occasionally times a health problem or unfortunate circumstances surrounding the marriage partner or an intimate. Due to stressful conditions, partners may become moody or difficult to deal with. Because the individual with this aspect is anxious to move forward on his/her personal interests and projects, any conflicting demands are more taxing than usual.[/FONT]"

K.

The Nodes of the Moon in Astrology.

The theory behind the Nodes of the Moon (the North Node and South Node) suggests that we all come into this world with some underdeveloped and overdeveloped aspects of our character. The Nodes of the Moon point us to these specific qualities: the South Node suggests our overdeveloped character traits that are easy for us to fall back on, but that may undermine our lives if we hold on to these traits for security; while the North Node suggests the qualities that we need to develop in order to find inner balance.
The North Node and South Node points are directly opposite each other. They are not planetary bodies; rather, they are points that take into account the relationship between the Sun, Moon, and Earth at the time of our birth.
The Nodes of the Moon suggest personal karmic imbalance. Thus, consciously working on these "life lessons" can bring us to increased happiness and fulfillment. If we over-emphasize and fall back on the qualities of our South Node, at the expense of developing our North Node, we may have a difficult time feeling personally successful.
Whether or not we consciously work on these lessons, events in our lives are likely to force us to confront them. In my experience, people often begin to confront and work on their North Node lessons in their thirties, whether or not they are aware of the issues through Astrology. Before this stage of our lives, we may be somewhat blind to our South Node tendencies.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/nodesofthemoon.html

Fear is associated with South Node issues. The South Node position is very often a point of great insecurity. We very much want what is represented by the South Node position, whether that is order in our lives (South Node in Virgo/6th house) or satisfaction in partnerships (South Node in Libra/7th house). However, the only way we can feel successful in these areas is through working on the qualities of the opposite sign (North Node position). We may resist doing this quite fervently, especially in the first 30 years of our lives, partly because we cannot see that letting go of some of our obsessions, and working on the polarity, will bring satisfaction to the South Node areas. Thus, the North Node represents a point of challenge and growth. One feels somewhat awkward and uncertain in the areas represented by the North Node (its sign and house). The North Node can also be considered a point of inflow. We need help with our North Node issues, and we often meet people who will help us confront these issues.

Last edited:
gesso said:
This transit is happening for me over the next 2 months-ish..
What meaning does this transit have?
Are the transiting nodes going to affect me in a way similar to the meaning of my natal nodes? (natal north node at 1 degrees virgo, 7th house)...relationship and self...etc

What can i expect as this transiting axis goes into my 12th/6th?

my chart is in my images if anyone wanted to take a look...
houses are kind of goofy with placidus..places alot in my 7th.
Now i use equal most of the time when looking at my chart..which basically puts my virgo planets in my 8th house.

Regardless of house system though, my north node stays put in 7th, and south node in first

Think everyone's bit confused about your Asc, cos if you have Virgo or Leo Desc either Pisces or Aquarius is on Asc..

When the North Node transits the Ascendant, the individual is in a “coming out” phase. Personal timing tends to be fortunate, and there is a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Things begin to click, as there is an air of self-sufficiency, with others responding more readily to any personal efforts undertaken by the individual. Those born with the North Node conjunct the Ascendant are always noticeable for these dynamic qualities, and others are quite willing to follow their lead.

At the same time, the transiting South Node on the 7th house cusp shows that others may tend to be somewhat like extra weight to carry, requiring the individual to take on added responsibilities or burdens. This transit occasionally times a health problem or unfortunate circumstances surrounding the marriage partner or an intimate. Due to stressful conditions, partners may become moody or difficult to deal with. Because the individual with this aspect is anxious to move forward on his/her personal interests and projects, any conflicting demands are more taxing than usual.

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/moon_nodes.htm