Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 06-03-2019, 03:19 AM

remedies

at kshantaram's request, posting here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora
Dear kshantaram! Thank you so much. I did not want to presume upon your kindness. Often we get charts out of the blue...

I'm struggling with career for many years now. I'm quite intelligent, successful and competent when I work. Yet anyway I'm struggling.

Birth details:
-removed-

Emerald has not helped me. I am trying Peridot now. Happy to also try any other remedies that are not jewel oriented as jewels are expensive and easily damaged by me.

Really grateful for your insights.

in case find relevant and insightful, share salient points how true-untrue etc

10yrs moon dasa till next birthday, moon lord 11th for gains over 8th impulsive aries for sudden losses; moon ashwini nakshatra ruled by separative ketu. moon 8th prone to chronic heart-lung inflammations;

moon dasa getting over this year; hope mars dasa shade better leading to roles in operations management, real estate management, etc, while may impact domestic matters while aspecting gemini 12th for action stress in career to care;

rahu now transit gemini 10th may wish to soar in career, but lone transit there;
may be foreign assignments-communications etc; natal rahu leo 12th for foreign lands;

hope observations help pick, adapt and integrate for yourself as per nature of your career and the ground realities, trends, prospects.

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : mer scorpio enemy sign, hence emerald could not have worked positively;
taking deeper into dark pit of scorpio and the occult,making one more
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate, skin issues, etc

Last edited by passiflora; 06-04-2019 at 05:43 PM.
Unread 06-03-2019, 03:42 AM

Re: remedies

Your inbox is full, so replying here:

First of all, thank you kindly for the analysis and insights, it is very helpful to me to have the comments and remedies laid out together like this. I also appreciate the numerous remedies that do not include stones. I have been looking for years for a natural pearl that was not exorbitantly costly. Now the moon dasa is ending. I thought it ended July this year, you say it continues til December. Would it be worthwhile to get pearl anyway, does it strengthen moon in 8th?

Regarding the specifics of the reading, the first thing I note is that the natal from jagannath hora has given my Rahu and Ketu as Aquarius - Leo, when previously astrologers have informed me that they are Pisces - Virgo, first degree. Emerald was prescribed I thought for Rahu and Asc in Virgo. As mentioned in the earlier post the results have not been good and indeed it felt like my mind was too "dark," therefore I've switched to peridot which has been given as a secondary stone, but feels completely different. It lightens me just to look at it and I am putting it near light colored stones as well after your comment. I find this fascinating as I would always like to remediate and improve weaknesses in myself, and not just amplify strengths, so this seems like a complex issue... anyway I have refused to wear diamonds despite Venus-Libra-2nd because the gods only know what they would amplify, maybe not what I want ;-) unless you recommend in which case... I will have to start looking again.. conflict-free diamonds VVVS or IF in the correct size are many thousands of dollars.

Your comments about suitable career paths are very close to what I do professionally today and honestly it somehow suits my Saturnine belief that success the way I want it would be slow in coming together.

Honestly everything is quite accurate except the health problems so far, touch wood, though I have had numerous challenges they are not in the areas described.

Regarding Saturn-ruled Ketu remedy: will observe red flower offering, I am not Christian, do you still recommend worship of Christ? I am okay to say Hindu mantras.

Regarding Rahu, suggestion to fast on no-moon evenings, is this on new moon night only, or any night the moon is not visible, I will observe the rest of the remedies as well. (I kept some iron in the dark in the closet for a while, not sure this helped. It was a useless implement, an expensive but damaged cooking pot, enamel coated except where cracked and the iron was visible... should it have been some nice iron thing instead?)

Last edited by passiflora; 06-03-2019 at 03:48 AM.
Unread 06-03-2019, 05:40 AM

Clarifications given below. seems you are preoccupied with gems, no interesting feedbacks on the qualitative aspects of the reading like traits-talents, rise-fall, transits-trends, etc etc

have not thought of gems as indicated by you, now you discuss costly gems in detail! btw what is your religion?

Appreciate the prompt ack and the overall feedback, wishing well,

kshantaram

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post

Your inbox is full, so replying here: THANKS!

First of all, thank you kindly for the analysis and insights, it is very helpful to me to have the comments and remedies laid out together like this. I also appreciate the numerous remedies that do not include stones.

I have been looking for years for a natural pearl that was not exorbitantly costly. Now the moon dasa is ending. I thought it ended July this year, you say it continues til December. Would it be worthwhile to get pearl anyway, does it strengthen moon in 8th?

NATAL PLANETS PLAY A LIFE LONG ROLE WITH DIFFERENT INTENSITIES DURING DASAS - may wear pearl over silver pendant, not over finger.

Regarding the specifics of the reading, the first thing I note is that the natal from jagannath hora has given my Rahu and Ketu as Aquarius - Leo, when previously astrologers have informed me that they are Pisces - Virgo, first degree.

I FOLLOW THE PLACEMENTS AS PRESENTED IN THE ATTACHED CHART. IT IS TRUE DIFFERENT EPHEMERIS GIVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PLACEMENTS AT TIMES. Follow true-node and not mean node.

Emerald was prescribed I thought for Rahu and Asc in Virgo. As mentioned in the earlier post the results have not been good and indeed it felt like my mind was too "dark," therefore I've switched to peridot which has been given as a secondary stone, but feels completely different.

HAVE EXPLAINED REASONS FOR MER SCORPIO AND EFFECTS OF EMERALD.

It lightens me just to look at it and I am putting it near light colored stones as well after your comment. I find this fascinating as I would always like to remediate and improve weaknesses in myself, and not just amplify strengths, so this seems like a complex issue...

anyway I have refused to wear diamonds despite Venus-Libra-2nd because the gods only know what they would amplify, maybe not what I want ;-) unless you recommend in which case... I will have to start looking again.. conflict-free diamonds VVVS or IF in the correct size are many thousands of dollars.

DID I RECOMMEND A DIAMOND? VENUS OWN LIBRA 2ND GOOD FOR FAMILY-FINANCES-SPEECH-SINGING ETC. WEAR OVER PLATINUM PENDANT TO AVOID ANY UNWANTED EFFECTS. 0.25 CARATS ONLY.

Your comments about suitable career paths are very close to what I do professionally today and honestly it somehow suits my Saturnine belief that success the way I want it would be slow in coming together.

btw WHAT IS THE PROFESSION LIKE?

Honestly everything is quite accurate except the health problems so far, touch wood, though I have had numerous challenges they are not in the areas described.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CLARIFY?

Regarding Saturn-ruled Ketu remedy: will observe red flower offering, I am not Christian, do you still recommend worship of Christ? I am okay to say Hindu mantras.

OFFER RED FLOWERS TO LORD GANESHA. btw what is your religion, are you hindu?

Regarding Rahu, suggestion to fast on no-moon evenings, is this on new moon night only, or any night the moon is not visible, I will observe the rest of the remedies as well.

DARK MOON EVENING WHEN MOON NOT VISIBLE.
btw did i read your chart earlier? sharing about religion, place of stay, gender,
etc helps customise the reading accordingly to suit faith, convenience, etc etc.

Last edited by kshantaram; 06-03-2019 at 05:59 AM.
Unread 06-03-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Clarifications given below. seems you are preoccupied with gems, no interesting feedbacks on the qualitative aspects of the reading like traits-talents, rise-fall, transits-trends, etc etc

have not thought of gems as indicated by you, now you discuss costly gems in detail! btw what is your religion?

Appreciate the prompt ack and the overall feedback, wishing well,

kshantaram

btw did i read your chart earlier? sharing about religion, place of stay, gender,
etc helps customise the reading accordingly to suit faith, convenience, etc etc.

I am so sorry to not be able to answer in great detail, without revealing too many unique identifying characteristics - it is a public forum! If the answers were very common ones, then it would not be so much of an issue, you know? I can give you some general answers inline below, but for further detail would prefer communication over email.

You haven't read my chart before, that I know of I'm female, and pan-spiritual, with earth-based / pagan leanings. Based in US I use some Western influences, but am most attracted to Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sufism.

You must be laughing that I ask specifically for non-gem remedies, then went into talking about gems. The reason I initially wanted to avoid, is that the prescriptions previously received from jyotishas did not work for me. Then when you clarified why Emerald for example could be a bad fit, and it matched exactly with my experience, then I thought of discussing the other gems that had been recommended to me (by other astrologers) previously. Women have to wear jewelry so it might as well be functional If they are the right remedy I like that they are always present with you, unlike prayer or behavioral remedies which don't give you the constant reminders in your everyday activities.

Quote:

NATAL PLANETS PLAY A LIFE LONG ROLE WITH DIFFERENT INTENSITIES DURING DASAS - may wear pearl over silver pendant, not over finger.
The talents are largely correctly stated, but I have to stay away from prisons, military, or other institutions where there is a great possibility of abuse of power.

I also appreciate your reading of my retrograde Mercury "towards Venus in Libra" - had not seen it this way before. Assessment is correct. I have to work pretty hard to express literary / oratory talent, though other people see it as a "natural" ability I have.

Quote:
I FOLLOW THE PLACEMENTS AS PRESENTED IN THE ATTACHED CHART. IT IS TRUE DIFFERENT EPHEMERIS GIVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PLACEMENTS AT TIMES. Follow true-node and not mean node.
Ok, thank you.

Quote:
DID I RECOMMEND A DIAMOND? VENUS OWN LIBRA 2ND GOOD FOR FAMILY-FINANCES-SPEECH-SINGING ETC. WEAR OVER PLATINUM PENDANT TO AVOID ANY UNWANTED EFFECTS. 0.25 CARATS ONLY.
You did not, but it's been recommended previously by others. .25 carats is a reasonable size.

Quote:
btw WHAT IS THE PROFESSION LIKE?
Hesitant to discuss this in a public forum, but let's say for now that some of your specific modern keywords are well on the mark; I do "advisory." Happy to discuss further privately so don't despair!!!

Quote:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CLARIFY?
Sure, I mean, no heart-lung issues are anticipated until about age 60, but I try to act accordingly, like I know they're coming, so perhaps... those are still in a way accurate. No foot problems. Minor surgeries for the most part. Health challenges are largely due to the side effects of Western medicines. I'm extremely susceptible to side effects from medications. In the west I think those are called genetic or liver issues.

Quote:

OFFER RED FLOWERS TO LORD GANESHA. btw what is your religion, are you hindu?
No I observe some festivals, do some prayers, read some stories, etc. Married to a south indian Hindu. Yes, my life has improved in many ways since meeting him. I like the food, ayurvedic medicine, focus on family and practicalities and appreciate his creativity, kindness, and amazing caretaking of his friends and family. My Jupiter is conjunct his north node.

Quote:
Regarding Rahu, suggestion to fast on no-moon evenings, is this on new moon night only, or any night the moon is not visible, I will observe the rest of the remedies as well.

DARK MOON EVENING WHEN MOON NOT VISIBLE.
Many thanks!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (06-04-2019)

Tags
remedies