Chat Thread

Rawiri

I thought discord was just for shouting at people that their mother is very naughty while you shoot bullets (or some kind of projectile) at them...

Blaze

Account Closed
I thought discord was just for shouting at people that their mother is very naughty while you shoot bullets (or some kind of projectile) at them...

That's what it looks like. But it can host text chat without any rules. Well, the Admin would make the rules and for me it'd be the wild west - "Guns! Jesus! Bullets! Babes! Yeehaw!"

Blaze

Account Closed
So ur a Hipster? Nice. How tight do you wear your pants? Mine are so tight you can see blood flow.

Edit - two hipsters.

Rawiri

Lol. I'm a closet hipster so no one knows by my clothes.

But now you know a secret. Sharing secrets is supposed to be good for bonding! Now we can be bonded.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'll be on later or something. The chair I'm bound to makes sure I stay put.....

See you later. Maybe. Apps, make that discord private and pm us the link. Can't have every Joe and Jane coming in.

Later.

Phoenix Venus

Lol. I'm a closet hipster so no one knows by my clothes.

But now you know a secret. Sharing secrets is supposed to be good for bonding! Now we can be bonded.

It's fun bonding with the countless strangers lurking around the interwebz.

I like tacos. And pizza.

I feel so close to you all.

Phoenix Venus

What type of work done you do? I have this vision of you selling cars for some reason...

Hmm. Apple is too good for cars, but I get the sales/marketing.

Let's see.

He has to make money
He's sociable but doesn't really like people-ish, superior to them (?)
Money money money

Business management?

AppLeo

I'm trying to learn marketing, SEO, and selling stuff on the internet right now. And coding of course.

Right now, I just work as a busser at a restaurant. I would be a server but I'm not old enough, so that's great.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I don't have the time for a vacation to some exotic place, so I'm just going to drink until I don't know where I am.

Cheers :tongue:

f091e8357bab940a7f4013d2cdcdf51dcf081a8b57148f2e17c072ad30154d14.jpg