Will I get job in any of these companies? Please help...

rohitmalik8

Dear All,

Yesterday i.e. on 22nd January I applied for job in 2 different companies through internet. These 2 are like dream companies for me. My question is whether I can land a job in any of these 2 companies??

Please help me... Thanks a lot for your time and answer...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_g_m_hr_26501_25177.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_g_m_hr_26501_25177.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 26

dr. farr

South Node rises in the ascending sign of this chart, which (for me) makes the reliability of this chart (for delineation) problematical: if asked I would say, re-ask this question again at a later time...

rafaella

Hey Rohit,

I looked at the above chart and the other one your directed me to. Unfortunately, this doesn't look positive. Both charts indicate nothing to come in the near future. In this chart Moon is cadent and gone Void, in via combusta. In the other Moon meets with prohibition and is peregrine. The charts show your worry more than anything. I also notice both charts have a debillitated Sun at the MC, this doesn't help. Its like having bad luck right now.

I urge you to just relax and stay cool headed rather than worrying yourself sick, when time is right, something will show up.

You could check in your natal chart whether there are some unfortunate transits affecting you. And learn when luck is on your side with fortunate transits to your natal chart, to send off the job application at the right time. Perhaps this will help, you can try this.

good luck!

rohitmalik8

Thanks Dr. R for your reply... I will surely ask this again after sometime..

Dear Rafaella,

According to my natal chart, the better time should start coming for me in next month or so... but I don't know... Let me wait for a month and see if my luck improves...

Thanks a lot to both of you for your answer and time on readings...

suhasg

South Node rises in the ascending sign of this chart, which (for me) makes the reliability of this chart (for delineation) problematical: if asked I would say, re-ask this question again at a later time...

No surprise, Dr Farr, he had asked similar question hardly 3-4 days back. Divine powers are smart and intelligent enough .