Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-10-2012, 11:04 AM

pls read my chart- stuck

hello, i just joined in and would love it if someone could shed light on my chart, i tried to read it but got confused in the houses, is there any marriage on the cards in any time soon? plus i want to find out abt wealth and career which house will say that?
would appreciate the help
many thanks zehra
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_zehra_39312_38561.jpg (81.3 KB, 51 views)

Unread 10-15-2012, 11:19 AM

Re: pls read my chart- stuck

can anyone help me out? my expected age for marraige if i go by theory of dist btween sun and venus or moon is already passed and it was not even leagl, my sun is in zero, moon is 23 and venus 7?
i would love if someone could hel me
Unread 11-14-2012, 05:13 AM

please guys i will really appreicate any help , anything from my chart?
Unread 11-14-2012, 03:30 PM

Zehra
I am a vedic astrology student & will try to mention something on your question. Please let me know your DOB, TOB & POB.
The Following User Says Thank You to techkasamba For This Useful Post:
zehra (11-15-2012)
Unread 11-14-2012, 04:27 PM

First of all, I'd say calm down a bit about marriage. I don't know about natal chart giving a certain age on marriage, but it's not a decision that you'd like to take on a rush. I see that your chart is very fiery but there is also air energy so you might like to use that energy to act more ''sanguine'', as is the associated word.

Your tenth house is your career house, and you have venus and mercury in that house, so I can see your interest in love as something very central to your life, also having venus in scorpio you expect much from love, a deep understanding and union. Also you have mercury there in leo, so I don't think you would miss chances by being shy or reclusive. I wonder what do you do as a job.

Aslo you have sun in ninth house, in leo, so expect to be philospohical, and a life understanding which will help you expresss yourself in your best and shiny is expected to be developed. Manily because of your Saturn squares to both to your sun and moon, and pluto squares to again both, I can see the tension in your chart which may make you stress, but your Venus or Mercury is in no hard aspects so calm down a bit when it comes to love an marriage.

And now I'm seeing that you have Chiron in Gemini in seventh house, thus the stir and humdrum. Chiron notes where you feel wounded in life, mostly an inner wound that you shoud self-heal and have a genuine understanding. Once you are able to heal yourself, you then have a genuine understanding of the issue and will be able to show the way on this issue. Seventh house is generall regarded as the house of marriage and it gives an ide of your romantic relatioınships in general. Having Chiron in seventh in Gemini, I can see your rush in trying to get a hold of the issue, to learn about. I am not very knowledgable on chiron in Gemini, but I'm sure you'll find a lot on the internet. It is most possibly realted to your understanding of marriage, or lack of understanding on it; and I think you'll have to forge your understanding of what to expect from romantic relationships, what do they stand for it in your life and how important are they for you; I think first you'll have to form your own understanding on these issues. Nourish yourself with all the time and attention you may want to and don't rush. You may feel like you're less competent than other when it comes to expressing yourself romantically, or that you are less deserving, but the thing with chiron is you are actually more and should give yourself the time and attention and nourishment. Also the relaxation. I can say that all the other aspect are beneficiary with your chiron, your sun sextiles [when you solve the problem you'll be talented and will be able to ake pride], and your moon trines [you are naturally inclined to deal with this problem and it comes natural that you should].

You have your north node in Gemini too, so researching, and communication, and intellectual issues, solving mysteries and problems intelectually will be an important point in your journey. Experiement with these talk, write, read on issues, be more expressive, do researches and in time you'll feel more competent. Nervous sysem issues may be a problem so remember to relax and take up meditation if you feel inclined and make sure you learn breating and relaxation techniques. You have your Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in a very benficial positions so you'll have abundance in your way. You'll have your lessons by Saturn and these are problems that you'll be able to work out by yourself. So read write and learn, be aware of your saturn aspects and learn bout them. Also read on chiron in gemini in 8th house, and praobably you'll find other people with these position also reconciliation stories, so learn from them.

Also you have some important degrees, especially your leo in zero, some other planets in 1, and a 28 these are mostly considered important degrees [all of them are, but look them up] so if you feel inclined read on them. If you search sabian symbols, chandra symbols, or just degree meaning on google you'll find some related data. You'll find some general and somewhat traditional data even from here: http://www.astrotheme.com/the_360_symbolic_degrees.php

For Chandra here: http://spoogle.us/~tsuzuki/astrology...e_degrees.html

For Sabian here: http://www.cafeastrology.com/sabians...emeanings.html
If you do a google search on the keywords of sabian symbols you find here, you'll also find interpretations.

Last edited by grkemmer; 11-15-2012 at 06:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to grkemmer For This Useful Post:
zehra (11-15-2012)
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:13 AM

Smile Re: pls read my chart- stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by techkasamba View Post
Zehra
I am a vedic astrology student & will try to mention something on your question. Please let me know your DOB, TOB & POB.
my birth day is 24th july 1983 and place of birth is karachi pakistan, the time of birth was 13:10 PST
many thanks
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grkemmer View Post
First of all, I'd say calm down a bit about marriage.
thankyou so much, i know i should relax but i guess it is just the whole family pressure ( all are married and even younger then me are marreid and since my parents are really worried for it i guess it translates plus i feel would like to settle down now)
I don't know about natal chart giving a certain age on marriage, but it's not a decision that you'd like to take on a rush. I see that your chart is very fiery but there is also air energy so you might like to use that energy to act more ''sanguine'', as is the associated word.

Your tenth house is your career house, and you have venus and mercury in that house, so I can see your interest in love as something very central to your life, also having venus in scorpio you expect much from love, a deep understanding and union. Also you have mercury there in leo, so I don't think you would miss chances by being shy or reclusive. I wonder what do you do as a job. i work in an institute and i look after all publications plusdevelop learning material for the training programmes

Aslo you have sun in ninth house, in leo, so expect to be philospohical, and a life understanding which will help you expresss yourself in your best and shiny is expected to be developed. Manily because of your Saturn squares to both to your sun and moon, and pluto squares to again both, I can see the tension in your chart which may make you stress, but your Venus or Mercury is in no hard aspects so calm down a bit when it comes to love an marriage. many thanks years ago someone had said there is no marriage in m y chart so was a lil worried

And now I'm seeing that you have Chiron in Gemini in seventh house, thus the stir and humdrum. Chiron notes where you feel wounded in life, mostly and inner would that you shoud self-heal and have a genuine understanding. Once you are able to heal yourself, you then have a genuine understanding of the issue and will be able to show the way on this issue. Seventh house is generall regarded as the house of marriage and it gives an ide of your romantic relatioınships in general. Having Chiron in seventh in Gemini, I can see your rush in trying to get a hold of the issue, to learn about. I am not very knowledgable on chiron in Gemini, but I'm sure you'll find a lot on the internet. It is most possibly realted to your understanding of marriage, or lack of understanding on it; and I think you'll have to forge your understanding of what to expect from romantic relationships, what do they stand for it in your life and how important are they for you; I think first you'll have to form your own understanding on these issues. Nourish yourself with all the time and attention you may want to and don't rush. You may feel like you're less competent than other when it comes to expressing yourself romantically, or that you are less deserving, but the thing with chiron is you are actually more and should give yourself the time and attention and nourishment. Also the relaxation. I can say that all the other aspect are beneficiary with your chiron, your sun sextiles [when you solve the problem you'll be talented and will be able to ake pride], and your moon trines [you are naturally inclined to deal with this problem and it comes natural that you should].
hmm that does make sense, many times i feel maybe there is osmething wrong with me hence not married or maybe am just expecting alot or maybe too idealistic view of marriage, this makes sense, i should actually understand and find out what i really want right ? is that what u mean?:
unsure:

You have your north node in Gemini too, so researching, and communication, and intellectual issues, solving mysteries and problems intelectually will be an important point in your journey. my current job is this only have to reseac debelop create material for traing of corporates so i guess it is good right?
Experiement with these talk, write, read on issues, be more expressive, do researches and in time you'll feel more competent. Nervous sysem issues may be a problem so remember to relax and take up meditation if you feel inclined and make sure you learn breating and relaxation techniques. You have your Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in a very benficial positions so you'll have abundance in your way. You'll have your lessons by Saturn and these are problems that you'll be able to work out by yourself. So read write and learn, be aware of your saturn aspects and learn bout them. Also read on chiron in gemini in 8th house, above u said it as seventh? so it is in both?
and praobably you'll find other people with these position also reconciliation stories, so learn from them.

Also you have some important degrees, especially your leo in zero, some other planets in 1, and a 28 these are mostly considered important degrees [all of them are, but look them up] so if you feel inclined read on them. If you search sabian symbols, chandra symbols, or just degree meaning on google you'll find some related data. You'll find some general and somewhat traditional data even from here: http://www.astrotheme.com/the_360_symbolic_degrees.php

For Chandra here: http://spoogle.us/~tsuzuki/astrology...e_degrees.html

For Sabian here: http://www.cafeastrology.com/sabians...emeanings.html
If you do a google search on the keywords of sabian symbols you find here, you'll also find interpretations.

i really dont know how to thank you enough!! it is so sweet of u and i will surely read up on it, i hope you dnt mind if i do ask you again if get stck while reading the links. many many thanks

Unread 11-15-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehra View Post

i really dont know how to thank you enough!! it is so sweet of u and i will surely read up on it, i hope you dnt mind if i do ask you again if get stck while reading the links. many many thanks

You are welcome! Of course you can ask while you read the degree symbols; they are symbolic interpretations and I find them usually talking to the person who reads it. You can also find interpretations on internet.

When I wrote Gemini in 8th, I wrote it accidetally and wrong, it is in your seventh house. Chiron in Gemini in 7th.

''hmm that does make sense, many times i feel maybe there is osmething wrong with me hence not married or maybe am just expecting alot or maybe too idealistic view of marriage, this makes sense, i should actually understand and find out what i really want right ? is that what u mean?:''

Yes. Usually chiron creates a skewed understanding, and one should, through life experience and self healing, heal their understanding of the issue. As you wrote, it may work as magnifying the issue in your mind by idealizing it or you may cut with it totally.
You are right about finding out what you really want and having your own understanding of what romantic unions mean to you.
zehra (11-16-2012)
Unread 11-15-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:

You are welcome! Of course you can ask while you read the degree symbols; they are symbolic interpretations and I find them usually talking to the person who reads it. You can also find interpretations on internet.

When I wrote Gemini in 8th, I wrote it accidetally and wrong, it is in your seventh house. Chiron in Gemini in 7th.

''hmm that does make sense, many times i feel maybe there is osmething wrong with me hence not married or maybe am just expecting alot or maybe too idealistic view of marriage, this makes sense, i should actually understand and find out what i really want right ? is that what u mean?:''

Yes. Usually chiron creates a skewed understanding, and one should, through life experience and self healing, heal their understanding of the issue. As you wrote, it may work as magnifying the issue in your mind by idealizing it or you may cut with it totally.
You are right about finding out what you really want and having your own understanding of what romantic unions mean to you. Also, you have chiron sextile sun and trine moon, so you are supported in finding in understanding these issues and once you find out and compose your own understanding you'll become really good at helping others. Actually your chart indicates that you would eb cvery good at counselling too, but your current job also suits you very well.
zehra (11-16-2012)
Unread 11-26-2012, 10:23 AM

Zehra
After careful analysis of your horoscope for marriage / family life related aspects my comments are as below.

Please note that I am not a professional astrologer yet & am a student of astrology (Vedic Specially) So they may not be 100% accurate so don't get upset if any thing is negative. My first comment may not be true this is just for my confirmation.

1. You should have been married by now. (Please do not consider this as doubt it may be considered like - did you get a chance to get married specially in last 15 months or so?). So possibly we need to understand the failures.

2. There are some indications in your chart about Delayed / No Marriage and possibly they have been indicated by someone to you (as u said that somebody told you about no marriage) - However I do not agree with No marriage......It is delayed marriage due to Saturn in Lagna.

3. To confirm this I checked children part (which is essential element of family life) and yes this confirms that you will have children & therefore, I confirm that marriage is there.

4. Now when is the question so based on Dasa analysis I think 18.05.2013 to 24.10.2013 and more specifically I hope more during 8-29 Aug / 15-24 Oct.

5. You should also get some good gains in your profession/job during 16 Nov 2012 to 24 Mar 2013.

Re-stating that I am a student and may go wrong completely, but I pray for you to be correct here.
zehra (11-26-2012)
Unread 11-26-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Zehra
After careful analysis of your horoscope for marriage / family life related aspects my comments are as below.

Please note that I am not a professional astrologer yet & am a student of astrology (Vedic Specially) So they may not be 100% accurate so don't get upset if any thing is negative. My first comment may not be true this is just for my confirmation.

1. You should have been married by now. (Please do not consider this as doubt it may be considered like - did you get a chance to get married specially in last 15 months or so?)
well no proposals came since the last two years , i havnt even met anyone so i dnt feel there was a missed opportunity but it could be that maybe we ddnt explore any potential suitors?. So possibly we need to understand the failures.

2. There are some indications in your chart about Delayed / No Marriage and possibly they have been indicated by someone to you (as u said that somebody told you about no marriage) yeah there was a study of planets and they said since i was under the sahe sitta so i will prolly have remote chances of marriage - However I do not agree with No marriage......It is delayed marriage due to Saturn in Lagna. aanything to remove it?

3. To confirm this I checked children part (which is essential element of family life) and yes this confirms that you will have children & therefore, I confirm that marriage is there.

4. Now when is the question so based on Dasa analysis I think 18.05.2013 to 24.10.2013 and more specifically I hope more during 8-29 Aug / 15-24 Oct.

5. You should also get some good gains in your profession/job during 16 Nov 2012 to 24 Mar 2013. that sounds good as i just got a new project which is expected ot end by april so it could be related to that

Re-stating that I am a student and may go wrong completely, but I pray for you to be correct here.
many thanks
Unread 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM

Thanks
So I have at least one point right here.
Now I will further go into more details of your chart and will come up some more light on it as soon as I get some time.
Unread 11-27-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Thanks
So I have at least one point right here.
Now I will further go into more details of your chart and will come up some more light on it as soon as I get some time.
dear her venus is in virgo not in scorpio.

venus in virgo means emotionally unavailable men ?and chiron in 7th in gemini means a cheater husband ?please correct me if I am wrong.
Unread 11-27-2012, 05:41 PM

Sonia Sorry I am confused.
I don't have your Birth Data so can not check your charts unless you share it.
So I am even not sure of your Astro twin...Zehra or me.

As per Vedic Astro, Her Venus is in Leo, neither she has Gemini in 7th.
I also don't know western astro so am not aware of Mr. Chiron also.

Just trying to learn Vedic & Simple Astro.
Unread 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

from another posting

techkasamba wrote:

Quote:
Zehra is it true for you also as most of the planets are same?
You seems to be more closer to your mother.
[moved hijacking postings to new thread]
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
zehra (01-28-2013)
Unread 11-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Uranus, to zehra

zehra,

You said:
Quote:
...is there any marriage on the cards in any time soon?
You have no planets focused in the relationships house, so you don't focus on relationships. You have Uranus ( friends) square ( energy needs to be combined with) Venus ( love) suggesting that you like "friendly love" more than "relationship love". This also suggests that you like people "close but not TOO close". So while marriage is always a possibility, your ideal marriage would allow you freedom and space to "do your own thing".

Relating friendlily,

Tim
zehra (01-28-2013)
Unread 01-28-2013, 03:34 AM

Re: Uranus, to zehra

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
zehra,

You said:

You have no planets focused in the relationships house, so you don't focus on relationships. You have Uranus ( friends) square ( energy needs to be combined with) Venus ( love) suggesting that you like "friendly love" more than "relationship love". This also suggests that you like people "close but not TOO close". So while marriage is always a possibility, your ideal marriage would allow you freedom and space to "do your own thing".

Relating friendlily,

Tim
see i will be very honest, i have never have had any feelings/crush for anyone till now, nor do i honestly have any potential suitors, or boyfriends. but i do want to have someone whom i could be with and that for me is through marriage, i do feel lonely at times, and more than the fact that want to get married coz in love i want to get married for my mum and for the fact that i dnt want to end up all alone!
is that the wrong reason for getting married? i tried to understand all that chiron thing and i need to learn my own feelings and perosnal healing but the more i think the more i find out the reason i want to get married is coz it is expected, i dnt want to remain lonely, i want to be with someone, and more importantly i feel that i will improve my life somehow;professionally and financially?
Unread 01-28-2013, 03:35 AM

Re: from another posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
techkasamba wrote:

[moved hijacking postings to new thread]
i dnt get this part? yeah am closer to my mum but is it in my chart?
Unread 01-28-2013, 05:01 AM

Yes Zehra it is in your chart.
Sorry I cud not study your case further as currently I am moving into other location.
zehra (01-28-2013)
Unread 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM

okie, many thanks, i would love to hear more from you regarding my chart whenever it is possible.
All the best
Unread 01-28-2013, 11:44 AM

okie i just read a lot of artro stuff, and i came out that i focus on outer world rather than inner wordl( focus on on needs of outer world rather than perosnal) on the other hand am more inclined towards self rather than others, in the 4 segments, there are none ( signs planets in the dev stage, am balanced in maturity and beginning, and two in achievements

in the astro sentences i saw : transformation modifies expansion/friends focused on being and so on so forth, my relationship comes as relationship modifies transformation and duty focus on spirituality?

i have made the whole sheet but the meaning is hard to get, reading more i got of the astro aspects sentences and made up to 40 linkages, like sun overexcited by moon= self expression is overexcited by home? does that mean i express more at home rather than anywhere else? or mercury . energy needs to be adjusted by aries= thinking needs to be adjusted by being?

so i really need to figure this out venus goes easy with asc ( scorpio)
saturn is easy wit neptune
saturn v easy true node
venus needs combination with chiron?

now all these are those i picked up coz of saturn venus as they might be linked to marriage no?
pls if anyone can tell me where to read more or what does this mean will be v grateful
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

reason to get married, to zehra

zehra,

You said
Quote:
...i have never have had any feelings/crush for anyone till now, nor do i honestly have any potential suitors, or boyfriends...want to get married coz in love i want to get married for my mum and for the fact that i dnt want to end up all alone!...it is expected, i dnt want to remain lonely, i want to be with someone, and more importantly i feel that i will improve my life somehow;professionally and financially?
You have personal reasons for marriage, however these personal reasons have nothing to do with the other person (e.g., I want to be with someone one, I want a better job, I want to make my mother happy). Left to yourself, you wouldn't want a marriage, but your society expects it, so you have to do what you have to do. That seems to fit with the "close but not TOO close" nature of love for you...

Following up,

Tim
zehra (01-29-2013)
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

astro-sentences, to zehra

zehra,

You said:
Quote:
...i focus on outer world rather than inner wordl( focus on on needs of outer world rather than perosnal) on the other hand am more inclined towards self rather than others, in the 4 segments, there are none...signs planets in the dev stage, am balanced in maturity and beginning, and two in achievements

...my relationship comes as relationship modifies transformation and duty focus on spirituality...the meaning is hard to get...sun overexcited by moon= self expression is overexcited by home? mercury . energy needs to be adjusted by aries= thinking needs to be adjusted by being?

...venus goes easy with asc ( scorpio)
saturn is easy wit neptune...
venus needs combination with chiron

...they might be linked to marriage...
Congratulations! You are coming along FINE with the "astro-sentencing". As you now realize, you have a strong focus on yourself, go "back and forth" between Maturity (doing things for yourself in the outer world) and Beginnings (using your self-awareness to focus inward).

Since relationships are all about being focused on the OTHER person, already you see that you are not naturally the "relating" kind.

And you noticed that you "relationship-modified" planets ( and ) are in the spirituality house AND is connected to (spirituality). So relationships are "spiritual" in some way and focus more on YOU than on the other person. Relationships () DO go easily with you but combines with (where you are wounded and need to be healed) so there is an element of pain around relationships. And, as you noted, your sense of how you express yourself is stimulated by your awareness of your home situation...sort of how you want to be married because your mom wants you to be married.

Great job! Continue looking further into this combination of energies and your relationship situation will become much clearer.

Following up,

Tim

P.S. and are NOT in an "adjusting" ( ) connection to each other, the aspect symbol between them is something different.

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-28-2013 at 07:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
Shel (01-29-2013), zehra (01-29-2013)
Unread 01-29-2013, 04:32 AM

thank you , it was through your link only that i managed to do so, it is very addictive i must say so, i just seem to go on and on, however there are certain confusions, there are no planets in dev stage and there are no planets in many of the keywords even like my relationship is empty, the friends is empty ( though i always thout i was pretty friendly)

also all are saying of chiron being a wound but i dnt get it why and what hurt me? how do i figure out what is the wound? and how do i heal it?
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

focuses, to zehra

zehra,

You said:
Quote:
thank you , it was through your link only that i managed to do so, it is very addictive i must say so, i just seem to go on and on, however there are certain confusions, there are no planets in dev stage and there are no planets in many of the keywords even like my relationship is empty, the friends is empty ( though i always thout i was pretty friendly) ...chiron being a wound but i dnt get it why and what hurt me? how do i figure out what is the wound? and how do i heal it?
Yes, astrology is addictive and once you start following out all the possibilities in your chart it becomes more so! You can also start using the "alternate keywords" as well, for a deeper understanding (e.g., home = emotions, transformation = power = control). The houses are simply places where you naturally focus your energy. You can HAVE friends and not be FOCUSED on friends. As to Chiron, in modern astrology, that's about what Buddhists call "suffering". It's an area of "natural pain" where there is a challenge that you are drawn back to again and again. In your case that "pain" is in the relationships house, so relationships are a "pain" that you have to face. Facing that pain and working through it will make you stronger.

Following up,

Tim

Tags
chart, read, stuck