Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #476  
Unread 04-26-2020, 02:41 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Yeah, God forbid, that voting for a corrupted politician is more precious to you than your daughter's integrity.

Vote for Biden and be a proud mommy - help create a world in which it is ok for young women such as your daughter to be groped and harrased by the likes of Biden.

Sick to be honest.

We have to vote for one or the other, realistically speaking. Trump's a self-confessed groper. Biden denies being one, and might even be falsely accused.

Reply With Quote
  #477  
Unread 04-26-2020, 02:51 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
We have to vote for one or the other, realistically speaking. Trump's a self-confessed groper. Biden denies being one, and might even be falsely accused.
Don't vote for Trump. Do what your concience dictates david.

But bare in mind that voting for Joe Biden is spitting in the face of every young woman who was ever harrased or molested by a man in power.

There is weak evidence that is making Tara Reade's allegation against Biden at least in part, credible. Not that this condems him.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Unread 04-26-2020, 02:59 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Don't vote for Trump. Do what your concience dictates david.

But bare in mind that voting for Joe Biden is spitting in the face of every young woman who was ever harrased or molested by a man in power.

There is weak evidence that is making Tara Reade's allegation against Biden at least in part, credible. Not that this condems him.
A vote for Trump is a vote against a clean, healthy environment. That's been my #1 issue from the start. Biden won't be great regarding the environment, but Trump is terrible!
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Unread 04-26-2020, 04:28 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,393
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Thanks Darius, for your kind good will on the forum. As for your concern about my daughters, both are healthy, well adjusted,are involved in politics during ALL election seasons to one extent or another, and don't ask their parents who to vote for. If you want to know, they both voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. One use to post signs in Pennsylvania neighborhoods which was quite Republican before her signs. So, quite active in politics. They could probably could be your mother due to their ages and the eldest, likely even your grandmother. Whatever I gave them, they took gladly, and they are well adjusted politically savvy young women. But they aren't going to ask mom or dad in their late 40s who to vote for, that's rather ludicrous to suggest. They live their lives, I live mine.



NOW, I ask again; are you an American citizen since you are so very concerned about American politics, and if a citizen, WHO will you vote for this November?




Remember, you"may" be a dad someday yourself, and therefore a role model I'm sure. For?

Last edited by leomoon; 04-26-2020 at 04:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Unread 04-26-2020, 04:39 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Trump's a terrible role model when it comes to integrity. He's even well-known for habitually cheating at golf!

Would you want your child to emulate a cheater? Trump acknowledges cheating on his wife with a pornstar, while she was at home with their new-born child.
Reply With Quote
  #481  
Unread 04-26-2020, 04:44 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Thanks Darius, for your kind good will on the forum. As for your concern about my daughters, both are healthy, well adjusted,are involved in politics during ALL election seasons to one extent or another, and don't ask their parents who to vote for. If you want to know, they both voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. One use to post signs in Pennsylvania neighborhoods which was quite Republican before her signs. So, quite active in politics. They could probably could be your mother due to their ages and the eldest, likely even your grandmother. Whatever I gave them, they took gladly, and they are well adjusted politically savvy young women. But they aren't going to ask mom or dad in their late 40s who to vote for, that's rather ludicrous to suggest. They live their lives, I live mine.

NOW, I ask again; are you an American citizen since you are so very concerned about American politics, and if a citizen, WHO will you vote for this November?


Remember, you"may" be a dad someday yourself, and therefore a role model I'm sure. For?

I'm not concerned, I just find it ironic that you are excusing yourself about voting for a sexual predator, as if he somehow was a "good" or viable choice. But I guess you don't care about young women. Hopefully your daughters will be saved.

I'm not an american, I've made that clear many times. I don't have a stick in the mud, ergo I'm not biased in my opinion regarding each possible candidate. I can only provide an opinion based on what I see.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 04-26-2020 at 04:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Unread 04-26-2020, 04:46 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Trump's a terrible role model when it comes to integrity. He's even well-known for habitually cheating at golf!

Would you want your child to emulate a cheater? Trump acknowledges cheating on his wife with a pornstar, while she was at home with their new-born child.

Of all the available incorrect behaviours from most politician, that one in particular is the least conerning one david. Like seriously.


__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Unread 04-26-2020, 04:52 AM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,205
Dirius just likes that Trump enables the non-sequitur mode of debate.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-26-2020)
  #484  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:00 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Of all the available incorrect behaviours from most politician, that one in particular is the least conerning one david. Like seriously.


You approve of cheating?
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:01 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You approve of cheating?

Not really, but out of all the negative traits every candidate or politician can have, including Trump, that is the least concerning.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:06 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Not really, but out of all the negative traits every candidate or politician can have, including Trump, that is the least concerning.
So, you admit Trump's not a good role model?
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:06 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Dirius just likes that Trump enables the non-sequitur mode of debate.
To be honest I think his policy has actually benefited his people. Whether they like to admit or not. And the opposing option, socialism, is something I've lived under for 17 years now. Most people think its pretty, but it isn't.

Most of the complaints about Trump are usually on irrelevant issues, no one cares about.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:08 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
To be honest I think his policy has actually benefited his people. Whether they like to admit or not. And the opposing option, socialism, is something I've lived under for 17 years now. Most people think its pretty, but it isn't.

Most of the complaints about Trump are usually on irrelevant issues, no one cares about.
But, is he a good role model?
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:10 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
So, you admit Trump's not a good role model?
I don't think its a fair assumption. A good role model doesn't need to be perfect. Its ok if they are flawed. I don't think people can be perfect by any means.

I don't indulge in utopian thinking david.

----

unrelated question is it "utopian thinking" or "utopian thought" the best way to write it?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:13 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
I don't think its a fair assumption. A good role model doesn't need to be perfect. Its ok if they are flawed. I don't think people can be perfect by any means.

I don't indulge in utopian thought david.
You criticize Biden for not being perfect. At least you admit Trump isn't perfect either.

I, for one, admire you for that. Most Trump supporters in the U.S. think he walks on water.

Last edited by david starling; 04-26-2020 at 05:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:24 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You criticize Biden for not being perfect. At least you admit Trump isn't perfect either.
I think Biden is beyond that.

I think there are too many negative and illegal activities which are linked to him. Corruption with Ukraine, harrasing women, etc. He is clearly an inept politician who has been in power for over 40 years and has done very little in return.

I said it many times, I think Bernie Sanders would have made a better candidate. I disagree with Bernie's policy, but on the very least he is more charismatic.

Sure you don't have to like Trump - don't vote for him.

But Biden? He is not the lesser of two evils at all.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:27 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You criticize Biden for not being perfect. At least you admit Trump isn't perfect either.

I, for one, admire you for that. Most Trump supporters in the U.S. think he walks on water.
They like him. They just do. He is charismatic. And he is doing what he promised. That is the key

Whether you like his policy or not, he kept every single promise to his voter base. Thats ten times more than what any other candidate has done for their voter base.

But I think most critics of Trump focus on the irrelevant parts. So he banged a pornstar ... so he said something demeaning about women ... etc.

Who gives an F about those things?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:29 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
I don't think its a fair assumption. A good role model doesn't need to be perfect. Its ok if they are flawed. I don't think people can be perfect by any means.

I don't indulge in utopian thinking david.

----

unrelated question is it "utopian thinking" or "utopian thought" the best way to write it?
You said it right. It literally means "no such place", and is synonymous with "unrealistic", as an adjective.
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:31 AM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
To be honest I think his policy has actually benefited his people. Whether they like to admit or not. And the opposing option, socialism, is something I've lived under for 17 years now. Most people think its pretty, but it isn't.

Most of the complaints about Trump are usually on irrelevant issues, no one cares about.
Corporate welfare is ugly, whatever you call it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-26-2020)
  #495  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:33 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
They like him. They just do. He is charismatic. And he is doing what he promised. That is the key

Whether you like his policy or not, he kept every single promise to his voter base. Thats ten times more than what any other candidate has done for their voter base.

But I think most critics of Trump focus on the irrelevant parts. So he banged a pornstar ... so he said something demeaning about women ... etc.

Who gives an F about those things?
You were the one harping on the molestation accusation regarding Biden.

I disagree that policies don't matter. That's really what it's about. [IMO]
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:40 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Corporate welfare is ugly, whatever you call it.
Thats actually more of a democrat issue, than a republican one.

Think of Planned Parenthood for example. Lets leave out the moral discussion on abortion for a second, and focus on the business model.

a) Planned Parenthood donates money to p̣liticians.

b) Politicians pass laws to fund Planned Parenthood with tax-payer money.

c) Planned Parenthood uses part of those funds, to give it to politicians.

d) Politicians pass more laws to protect abortion.

And so on, and so on.

Planned Parenthood is a private corporation, out to make money, based solely on greed. Why this corporation doesn't get as much hate from the left is beyond me. This is because left politicians have crafted this entire argument about how Planned Parenthood provides an essential health-care service for women. And people buy it.

Planned Parenthood also gets almost and exclusive monopoly over its market. Leftist don't complain about this.

So Planned Parenthood has a multi-billion dollar corporate monopoly, which somehow does not anger leftists? Isn't that weird?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:42 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,388
Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You were the one harping on the molestation accusation regarding Biden.

I disagree that policies don't matter. That's really what it's about. [IMO]
Harrasing a woman is against the law.

Banging a pornstar, cheating on your wife, and saying demeaning things about women are not against the law.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:46 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

I'm a left-leaning libertarian in my political views. The right-wingers unilaterally co-opted the word for their own po!itical Party.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:49 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,050
Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Harrasing a woman is against the law.

Banging a pornstar, cheating on your wife, and saying demeaning things about women are not against the law.
Trump's harrassed women. He's even on record saying that celebrities like himself can get away with it. Does that disqualify him to be President?
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Unread 04-26-2020, 05:54 AM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,205
Where do you get all this stuff Dirius? Do you just make it up or you have help.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2020, contenders, democrat, election, party, presidential

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.