Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 04-21-2020, 02:39 AM

Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

passiflora: I never heard about the United States? Democrats wanting to discredit antibody research or tests for them. I think they are pushing for more of these tests even today.

Meanwhile, for November 3rd, General Election Day (if it goes on that is)

Republican Founding Chart: and Nov. 3rd transits:

DJT - composite USA Sibley and Transits 11/3/20

note: Tr Pluto - Jupiter square the Asc & DSC

Unread 04-21-2020, 03:52 AM

They are quite capable of left and right hands doing different things.

If the DNC wanted social justice, we would have it. Instead we have a buncha people who talk piously but vote big pharma, biotech, big Ag every time, and publicly blast their own progressive wing. Then they war on free speech like Schiff did by attacking different perspectives as fake, instead of addressing the underlying crises that drive people to seek alternatives. I have no faith in the party.
Unread 04-21-2020, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
They are quite capable of left and right hands doing different things.

If the DNC wanted social justice, we would have it. Instead we have a buncha people who talk piously but vote big pharma, biotech, big Ag every time, and publicly blast their own progressive wing. Then they war on free speech like Schiff did by attacking different perspectives as fake, instead of addressing the underlying crises that drive people to seek alternatives. I have no faith in the party.
Not to mention their 2020 candidate has been accused of sexually harrasing women.

Aren't democrats the party of "believe all women" ?

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Unread 04-21-2020, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
For Social Justice:

The Democrats gave us Social Security, Medicare, Overtime Pay, Minimum Wage, Federal Deposit Insurance, Civil Rights
You do know that social security is a ponzi scheme correct?

And that when it comes to civil rights only half the democrats voted in favour of them correct? While republicans overwhelmingly supported it?

You do know the KKK and white supremacism was the creation of the Democratic party right? Like literally well into the 90's you had Ku Klux Klan members sitting in the congress and senate as democrats.

Unread 04-21-2020, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
You do know that social security is a ponzi scheme correct?

And that when it comes to civil rights only half the democrats voted in favour of them correct? While republicans overwhelmingly supported it?

You do know the KKK and white supremacism was the creation of the Democratic party right? Like literally well into the 90's you had Ku Klux Klan members sitting in the congress and senate as democrats.
It’s actually a little more complicated than that. Won’t go into why it’s wrong.

The reason you have Indians like Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley in the modern Republican Party is that the Democrats have a mob mentality and won’t let anyone through except in particular circumstances, whereas the republicans welcome new blood if it’s cold enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-21-2020)
Unread 04-21-2020, 04:35 AM

Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Lesser of two evils argument: If you don't support the lesser, you end up with the greater.

In a perfect world, you could say no to both.
Unread 04-21-2020, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Lesser of two evils argument: If you don't support the lesser, you end up with the greater.

In a perfect world, you could say no to both.
So you'll vote for Joe Biden? A man who sexually harrased an innocent woman?

Unread 04-21-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
It’s actually a little more complicated than that. Won’t go into why it’s wrong.

The reason you have Indians like Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley in the modern Republican Party is that the Democrats have a mob mentality and won’t let anyone through except in particular circumstances, whereas the republicans welcome new blood if it’s cold enough.
More like the republicans don't really care about skin color, just ideals. That is why you have republicans from all races and colors.

Unread 04-21-2020, 05:25 AM

Quote:
More like the republicans don't really care about skin color, just ideals. That is why you have republicans from all races and colors.
Naaaaaaaah but they are a little more open minded. Whereas you have centrist Dems, often bros according to the urban dictionary definition, calling women and minorities “Bernie bros” with straight faces.
Unread 04-21-2020, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Naaaaaaaah but they are a little more open minded. Whereas you have centrist Dems, often bros according to the urban dictionary definition, calling women and minorities “Bernie bros” with straight faces.
Well of course, because they have positions which go against each others interests.

In republicans. you have people who are more "conservative" and others who are more "libertarian" in nature. But their goals are aligned: they both want less government involvement. Its an easy arrangement for people in the party.

In democrats, "progressives" and "moderates" have a serious problems. Moderates want to be robbed blindly by the established political aristrocracy, while Progressives want to be robbed blindly by a new political aristrocracy. Moderates want to work so they can pay lots of taxes to the government, while bernie bros want to just live off the government's welfare and smoke pot all day. Moderates believe in 2 genders, while progressives believe in 73 genders.

Both progressives and moderates belong in the same party, because they both hold dumb ideologies which are similar to one another. But they have clearly opposing objectives.

Last edited by Dirius; 04-21-2020 at 06:13 AM.
Unread 04-21-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
No question whatsoever that Trump's the greater evil. Did you know that there's a sworn affidavit still on file accusing him of beating and raping his first wife? He bought her off, of course--rich guys can do that. Then, he's actually on video bragging about molesting women's genitals without their consent, and getting away with it beause he's a celebrity.
Unread 04-21-2020, 07:08 AM

Biden's a moderate, like Mitt Romney. That's what we need now, regardless of Party affiliation. And, Sanders will definitely be able to influence the policies of the Biden Administration.

Last edited by david starling; 04-21-2020 at 07:31 AM.
Unread 04-21-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
No question whatsoever that Trump's the greater evil. Did you know that there's a sworn affidavit still on file accusing him of beating and raping his first wife? He bought her off, of course--rich guys can do that. Then, he's actually on video bragging about molesting women's genitals without their consent, and getting away with it beause he's a celebrity.

So you are voting for a man that sexually harrased a woman, just because you dislike his opponent's economic policy.

How can you vote for a criminal like Joe Biden who defiled an innocent woman?

Unread 04-21-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
So you are voting for a man that sexually harrased a woman, just because you dislike his opponent's economic policy.

How can you vote for a criminal like Joe Biden who defiled an innocent woman?
That's what Trump did, why are you excusing him?

I said Biden's the lesser of two evils.
Unread 04-21-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
That's what Trump did, why are you excusing him?

I said Biden's the lesser of two evils.
So? Thats up to Trump supporters on whether they want to believe accusations without any sort of evidence.

But you are on the side of equality and "believe all women". How can you vote for a man who defiled an innocent young woman? Don't you care about the #metoo movement at all david that you would vote for a misoginist like Biden??

I'm not saying you should vote for Trump, you always have 3rd party options available.

Unread 04-21-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
So? Thats up to Trump supporters on whether they want to believe accusations without any sort of evidence.

But you are on the side of equality and "believe all women". How can you vote for a man who defiled an innocent young woman? Don't you care about the #metoo movement at all david that you would vote for a misoginist like Biden??

I'm not saying you should vote for Trump, you always have 3rd party options available.
I didn't know you were SJW.

In that case, you wouldn't be able to vote for either of them.
As I see it, since neither of them have been convicted in a court of law, we have to consider both men "innocent until proven guilty".

Last edited by david starling; 04-21-2020 at 09:16 AM.
Unread 04-21-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
I didn't know you were SJW.

In that case, you wouldn't be able to vote for either of them.
As I see it, since neither of them have been convicted in a court of law, we have to consider both men "innocent until proven guilty".
I see so you are against feminist ideology that says we should believe all women.

Do you see why now bernie bros aren't voting for biden?

Unread 04-21-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
bernie bros want to just live off the government's welfare and smoke pot all day.
What’s wrong with that? Cocaine and meth are better for the economy?
Unread 04-21-2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:

That can be a question easily turned around to "So you'd vote for Trump a man whose victm is still in court, accusing him of sexual assault in the Beverly Hills Hotel after inviting her to lunch with him in his bathrobe - and it was a crummy cheap sandwich cut in half?".....Remember, he is also accused of rape, (that woman is currently in court TOO, but the statute of limitations on the rape ran out in New York, so she is suing him for calling her a liar as he does EVERYONE (and there are many), who accused him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-21-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
I see so you are against feminist ideology that says we should believe all women.

Do you see why now bernie bros aren't voting for biden?
Even Bernie says vote for Biden. He's the best we can do for now, [IMO].

Trump's a plague on this nation.
Unread 04-21-2020, 04:58 PM

cont'd: Republican President - has these accusations to his name:

Summer Zervos

Summer Zervos

Update: The Judge ruled in Summer Z. favor, saying he (djt) must give a deposition and is not excused from doing so ....tge last I heard.

Zervos, a former contestant on Trump's reality TV show, "The Apprentice," is the only one of about a dozen women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct shortly before the 2016 presidential election to have brought legal action

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/ar...y-12610917.php

"She said he kissed and groped her, despite her objections, at what she thought would be a professional dinner, and then invited her to meet him at his nearby golf course the next morning. The calendar records show he was scheduled there the morning after his arrival at the hotel."

Zervos, a California restaurateur who was on "The Apprentice" in 2006, was among more than a dozen women who came forward during Trump's 2016 presidential campaign with allegations of sexual misconduct. Both she and Trump are Republicans.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...sgi-story.html

He repeated my words back to me, 'Get reeeaaall,' as he began thrusting his genitals. He tried to kiss me again, with my hand still on his chest, and I said, ‘Dude, you’re trippin’ right now' — attempting to make it clear I was not interested. He said, ‘What do you want?’ I said, ‘I came to have dinner.’ He said, ‘OK, we’ll have dinner.’

The receipt was found for that date with Trump's signature for the "cheap club sandwich"...

He repeated my words back to me, 'Get reeeaaall,' as he began thrusting his genitals. He tried to kiss me again, with my hand still on his chest, and I said, ‘Dude, you’re trippin’ right now' — attempting to make it clear I was not interested. He said, ‘What do you want?’ I said, ‘I came to have dinner.’ He said, ‘OK, we’ll have dinner.’

https://www.scpr.org/news/2016/10/14...of-repeated-s/

Zervos said that before and during a dinner in which they shared a club sandwich, Trump's tone changed into that of someone having a business conversation or conducting a job interview. She said he also encouraged her to default on her home loan — which she said was in good standing — so she could work out a better deal with the bank.

“He complained about the price.”

But, as the complaint tells it, the price—$24 now, a bit less in December 2007—was not Trump’s only concern in ordering a single sandwich after Zervos repeatedly pushed him away:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...ervos-is-lying

“When dinner arrived, Mr. Trump asked Ms. Zervos to wait in the adjoining room (not the bedroom), while the waiter was delivering the food. After the waiter left, Mr. Trump told her she could come out.”
By this account, Trump must have wanted the hotel staff to think he was alone, as would be further suggested by the single sandwich.
Had Zervos not remembered that lone club sandwich and noted it in the complaint, Trump might have now been able to use the receipt to contest his accuser’s account.
Quote:
After all, what kind of billionaire would invite a woman to dinner in his room, order one club sandwich, and expect her to share it?
Maybe a billionaire who was seeking to punish a woman who failed to turn receptive when he welcomed her with a sexual assault.
Unread 04-21-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
cont'd: Republican President - has these accusations to his name:
Dude is revolting.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
leomoon (04-21-2020)
Unread 04-21-2020, 05:59 PM

Quote:
How did the panelists do in 2016?

Looks like some of the info is still online:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...clinton-zodiac

Quote:
speaking on Tuesday in advance of a conference that will bring dozens of astrologers together in Costa Mesa, California, to predict the outcome of the (2016) election.
Quote:
. Their advice: buckle up. “The US election occurs when the sun is travelling in the Via Combusta, the fiery way,” said Shelley Ackerman. A period which also includes Halloween and Hillary Clinton’s birthday, she noted. “It could be something that is unexpected, very powerful and upsetting to a lot of people. That patch of the zodiac is literally when the **** hits the fan.
I believe from memory only, the majority said Trump, but I'll find it.
Looks like Ray Merriman (the financial astrologer whose work I've posted around here in the past regarding the eocnomy) - was the head of 2016 ASAR group once again, like in 2008-12

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...clinton-zodiac

Shelley Ackerman may have let her emotions get in the way of the correct one? She did call for "the **** hitting the fan" however, so right on!
Quote:

If Trump flames out, Clinton can thank her running mate. “The moon ends up on election day right at Tim Kaine’s sun,” Ackerman said. Pressed, she predicted the Democratic ticket would prevail.
As WE all know, 2016 was very difficult to call!

HERE was the Promo Video
by the Astrologers who attended - (all 12 called for HRC apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Last edited by leomoon; 04-21-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Unread 04-21-2020, 06:10 PM

I recall this Vedic Astrologer calling for djt to take the crown, but this article is a bragging rights one: (dated Nov. 16th, 2016)...

https://www.dailyo.in/variety/donald...y/1/14020.html

Good point here, this one made: (note) I posted in above posts, a photo image of the Eclipses for DJT, one of which will be in December 2020 - But remember too, King Herod, the Great died during a Solar Eclipse.

“The Republican presidential nominee, born under a full moon eclipse, has a possible edge that could align the stars on 8 November.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/3590535/el...rs-are-saying/

Still looking for the actual ISAR - 2016 video:

Seriously though, she won the Popular Vote guys!!

At the ISAR 2016 Conference, there were two panels of six astrologers each on the 2016 Presidential Election. All 12 concluded that Hillary Clinton would win, via different forms of astrological analysis. As we now know, she didn’t win the Presidency.
Was that a failure of astrology? Does that mean astrology is not a useful or valid tool for forecasting future events? Does that negate the value of the astrology techniques used by the panelists?
Ray Merriman will share his views on why astrology was correct in forecasting the result of the 2016 Presidential Election, and how we, as astrologers, can learn from the 2016 experience as approach the election of 2020.

ISAR announce when they will hold the 2016 conference for Elections (all 12 called for HRC to win - ?? apparently, including R. Merriman, Shelley Ackerman Chris Brennan, Lee Lehman, Joni Patry (who is a big trump fan,btw) Nina Gryphon (one of my favs) See Link - announcing the shindig -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68CUddKYWV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68CUddKYWV0

Last edited by leomoon; 04-21-2020 at 06:20 PM.
Unread 04-21-2020, 06:28 PM

David S.:

Perhaps THIS is why I cannot find easily the 2016 televised ISAR General Election Forecast held every year. I think they were being too hard on themselves by not advertising it after the face (after ALL predicted wrongly, the 12 who closed the event? ) After all, HRC did win the majority vote. Somehow, Perhaps we should have used the Electoral College Chart - in combination with HRC & Trump each of them,.....

I suppose no one thought of that? It had happened too with Bush vs Gore and Gore lost the Electoral College vote to Trump although like HRC, won the popular vote.

Is Prediction Killing Astrology? ISAR Panel at UAC 2018 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1wRXJ6DFyM

2:58:37

Almost 3 hour video -

Jun 25, 2018 · The panel was partially organized as a result of some of the failed predictions surrounding the 2016 US presidential election. The panelists were selected through a vote by the ISAR

comment:

Aquahydroman 1 year ago

Can you condense the information, 3 hours is a long time and your video does not start until 4 mins in, video editing please...

Last edited by leomoon; 04-21-2020 at 06:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:

Tags
2020, contenders, democrat, election, party, presidential