Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 04-17-2020, 07:46 PM

Will I lose weight ?

Will I lose weight
for me chart says yes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weight.jpg (51.2 KB, 27 views)

Unread 04-19-2020, 05:54 PM

Re: Will I lose weight ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Will I lose weight
for me chart says yes...
mars is separating from jupiter so yes. pluto is conjoined to jupiter as well as saturn so another yes .

i think yes . it'll be late.
Scherzy (04-19-2020)
Unread 04-19-2020, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
mars is separating from jupiter so yes. pluto is conjoined to jupiter as well as saturn so another yes .

Thank you
May you inform about the timing?
Unread 04-19-2020, 06:03 PM

An unmotivated Pisces moon making a square to the ruler of food/venus which venus exalts. Id say this shows you will be lacking the proper motivation to be able to restrict food intake/or certain kinds of foods, to enable you to easily lose weight. Also you Mars is VOC.
Scherzy (04-21-2020)
Unread 04-19-2020, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post

Hi,

Saturn is in a different sign, so not conjoined to Jup.

The Moon is ruled by Jup and Jup expands and grows, not reduces. The Jup-ruled-Moon will enter a square with Venus, which is similar to Jup in effect and naturally rules good food, etc. Finally, Mars (querent) moved away from Saturn some time back. We would have wanted Mars to move towards Saturn in this case in order for Saturn to restrict it. However, Mars is in Saturn's domain by sign, so the querent is somewhat mentally motivated (both planets are in the 3rd house), but will not succeed.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (04-21-2020)
Unread 04-21-2020, 12:05 AM

Thank you all
Unread 04-21-2020, 11:36 AM

Change your diet and start moving, heat up with rigorous physical activity.as mars you are stagnated and fixed, even your 5th is mars, fixed.the food you are eating l2 (jupiter also natural ruler of fat) is bad(in his fall) and makes your body bigger (exalts mars) and moon in Jupiter's domicile (you want to eat).In diets preferably we use a waning moon.Still if you want to reach your goal(lose five kilos) you can try, but it will be difficult, considering also that both sigs are weak as peregrine and cadent, with no power to act, although mars is more motivated due to mutual reception with mercury.
Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (04-21-2020)
Unread 04-21-2020, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
Change your diet and start moving, heat up with rigorous physical activity.as mars you are stagnated and fixed, even your 5th is mars, fixed.the food you are eating l2 (jupiter also natural ruler of fat) is bad(in his fall) and makes your body bigger (exalts mars) and moon in Jupiter's domicile (you want to eat).In diets preferably we use a waning moon.Still if you want to reach your goal(lose five kilos) you can try, but it will be difficult, considering also that both sigs are weak as peregrine and cadent, with no power to act, although mars is more motivated due to mutual reception with mercury.
Good luck
Good points!
Scherzy, what sign is your 2nd house in, in your natal chart?

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda

Tags
lose, weight