CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

Ukpoohbear

Yes it is the circle of karma which means that what people have sown so they shall receive.

Yes I know, but I wrote that to see if your were on your toes.

Y

Ynnest, have a nice day. May the directness of life compensate for your passive aggressiveness.

ynnest

Ynnest, have a nice day. May the directness of life compensate for your passive aggressiveness.

You are projecting your own feeling of your own face off with the directness of life and your own passive aggressiveness on little me who is completely innocent from my perspective.

Y

Flapjacks

Yeah, right. But calling out some people with "nice, funny, troll" is questionable intentions.

intention.png

Our belief in other's intentions creates our reality. :sad:

SunConjunctUranus

Actually, it was entirely innocent and a pleasant enough comment to make especially compared to being called old and asking if I have a boyfriend.

Difference perspective, we're proudly respecting the elders down here, and it was strong support to give someone a courage for looking her pure lover.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Clearly, the mental binding love spell thread was written two years ago

and does not apply to this thread.

You are using ad hominem here.
on the contrary
the thread highlights your propensity to curse

it's evidence
of your decision posting curses on our online forum
i.e.

thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102930 shows clearly
a self-confessed need of placing curses on all and sundry :smile:

i.e.
I am not in love. I knew that when I said it. What it was was the rush of emotions when a man gives you lots of attention. He is still doing that and is even telling me he loves me and he wants me to be his girlfriend but I am definitely not in love, I was feeling the journey.

In order to feel in love you have to give up control and not be so scared. And also put the person on a pedestal? Yes and I do not have him on a pedestal, I am loving the attention and how happy it is making me but it is not love.

I put a love spell on someone by using a Latin curse. I sent him a line from it for him to read over the internet and all he had to do was read it. Now he is in love and he was trying to ignore me and talk to me about sexual fetish in a public setting. Now we will see what happens to him.

JAK SAHAK HAKOS

This time I use a Romanian spell and for the ingredients they were not pretty to get! For example, chilli and mud where there was a dog fight. That is not hard where I am from and I pick up the ingredients and boil them together with the

meaning to cause argument

and grief to their relationship.

May they fight like cat and dog.

Use sage and lavender to protect yourself.
I am enjoying spending time with my man
but believe me when I say I am not falling in love with a hippy. No.
and also
Latin curse

Sanguinem vicissim nigrum et caro vicissim hyacintho maledicam si iubes me cibus inmundus in sinistra i maledicam tibi oculos i maledicam te iacet sanguinem vicissim nigrum et caro vicissim hyacintho me tibi et maledicam

Help with pronunciation can be found on all good search engine website.
Siriusly :smile:

JUPITERASC

Yeah, right. But calling out some people with "nice, funny, troll"
is questionable intentions.
Exactly
especially since
and I quote the evidence
which is
of posting curses on our online forum

i.e.
thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102930 shows clearly
a self-confessed need of placing curses on all and sundry :smile:

i.e.
I am not in love. I knew that when I said it. What it was was the rush of emotions when a man gives you lots of attention. He is still doing that and is even telling me he loves me and he wants me to be his girlfriend but I am definitely not in love, I was feeling the journey.

In order to feel in love you have to give up control and not be so scared. And also put the person on a pedestal? Yes and I do not have him on a pedestal, I am loving the attention and how happy it is making me but it is not love.

I put a love spell on someone by using a Latin curse. I sent him a line from it for him to read over the internet and all he had to do was read it. Now he is in love and he was trying to ignore me and talk to me about sexual fetish in a public setting. Now we will see what happens to him.

JAK SAHAK HAKOS

This time I use a Romanian spell and for the ingredients they were not pretty to get! For example, chilli and mud where there was a dog fight. That is not hard where I am from and I pick up the ingredients and boil them together with the

and also
Latin curse

Sanguinem vicissim nigrum et caro vicissim hyacintho maledicam si iubes me cibus inmundus in sinistra i maledicam tibi oculos i maledicam te iacet sanguinem vicissim nigrum et caro vicissim hyacintho me tibi et maledicam

Siriusly :smile:

Ukpoohbear

Well, I used the energy from this ‘debate’ with this Clan of Meninists to just now clean my bathroom and kitchen #feminism #circleofkarma #mustbemagick

Ukpoohbear

"Be kind whenever possible.
It is always possible." :smile:

- HH The XIV Dalai Lama

60383438_2439433372741749_2003509519535046656_n.jpg

Jup I don’t actually think *your* actions are that kind when your only argument is to repeatedly bring up that I used spell work previously and promote all your energy into me and not use your love of rules with everybody. Clearly, you’re just self-driven and have shown a lack of integrity. People like you who don’t balance the rules out to everybody in the same way, *should* just be posting memes on a forum instead of actually being in any position of power in the real world.

#whereistheintegirty

And, again, I counter your repeating of my previous posts from two years ago that I should give money to charity with the following quote, and will repeatedly use this below quote to counter any future use of my posts from two years ago against me to say -

And I clearly remember my reply to you was instead of posting memes you could volunteer for a charity instead :innocent:

So instead of using my past against me, every time you think of using ad hominem against me why don’t you go *volunteer for charity*

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jup I don’t actually think *your* actions are that kind
Posting instructions on how to curse on our online forum
is arguabley not kind :smile:
when your only argument is to repeatedly bring up
that I used spell work previously
that spellwork remains on our forum
easily found by any online search engine
also the most recent post you made there was just one montha go

that threads spellwork involves "MENTAL BINDING LOVE SPELL"
as well as various unpleasant curses
and
it's evidence
of your decision posting curses on our online forum
i.e.
thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102930 clearly highlights
a self-confessed propensity of placing curses on all and sundry

i.e.

JAK SAHAK HAKOS

and also
Latin curse

That seems the opposite of kind :smile:
and promote all your energy into me
and not use your love of rules with everybody.
Clearly, you’re just self-driven
and have shown a lack of integrity.
People like you who don’t balance the rules out to everybody
in the same way, *should* just be posting memes o
n a forum instead of actually being in any position of power in the real world.
#whereistheintegirty
you are entitled to your perspective

afdd1082bb04b946e907df06d4dbcbbb.jpg