Astrology friends

Ukpoohbear

I did not expect this to happen but it did and it shows you how great astrology is!! A member from here has came to visit me! Hello Craft94, welcome and astrology is great to make this happen...!!!

Ukpoohbear

YES we connect and are good friends. She is here right now and came over to get away from America during the Solar Eclipse.

Chrysalis

So your having a get together without Chrysalis...**** you Ukpoohbear :devil:

LOL that is a D word not a F word btw...i didn't even know d@mn was a swear.

craft94

YES we connect and are good friends. She is here right now and came over to get away from America during the Solar Eclipse.

Yep, believe it or not, my travels were astrologically-inspired.
America is going to **** right now and I had to get away.
My lunar return (Aug. 14) didn't look so great either. There would have been a 12th house stellium, with the Ascendant conjunct the exact degree of the eclipse (not too far from my own natal IC), which made me think that if a major political event were to happen, I would have been personally affected. However, relocating to the U.K. puts Jupiter on the exact degree of the Ascendant (in my own sign, Libra, natal 5th) with its ruler Venus in the 9th house - perfect for traveling. Moons in the 7th, and that Leo stellium is now in the 10th. It looks a lot better.
I've actually been wanting to get away for a while now. America is not doing so well and now is the perfect time to travel, since I just graduated college and don't start my new job until September.

Ukpoohbear

So your having a get together without Chrysalis...**** you Ukpoohbear :devil:

LOL that is a D word not a F word btw...i didn't even know d@mn was a swear.

I would LOVE to meet astrology friends, it's so good to be able to chat about it in person with somebody and now my freak life friends take it more seriously too :lol:

Chrysalis

I would LOVE to meet astrology friends, it's so good to be able to chat about it in person with somebody and now my freak life friends take it more seriously too :lol:

Your "freak" life friends, your funny :biggrin:

I can understand how you feel though, i have no-one in "freak life" to talk with about real deal things like astrology, all they wanna talk about is facebook, guy problems and make-up....hmmm *yawn*, that's my response.

craft94

That's pretty cool. Most people I know are trying to move toward the eclipse.

A lot of people who are ignorant of astrology want to move to the middle of America to SEE the eclipse, which astrology aside, is pretty dangerous because it can lead you blind.

Ukpoohbear

Your "freak" life friends, your funny :biggrin:

I can understand how you feel though, i have no-one in "freak life" to talk with about real deal things like astrology, all they wanna talk about is facebook, guy problems and make-up....hmmm *yawn*, that's my response.

Oh haha...typo with a Freudian slip :lol: I think I can be funny too but we will need to ask Craft to hear if I am as funny in real life :p Craft is clever and spirited and very easy to get along with. I love her spirit and we laugh at a lot of the same things...

...Astrology Weekly friends unite!!!

craft94

Oh haha...typo with a Freudian slip :lol: I think I can be funny too but we will need to ask Craft to hear if I am as funny in real life :p Craft is clever and spirited and very easy to get along with. I love her spirit and we laugh at a lot of the same things...

...Astrology Weekly friends unite!!!

Awww thank you UKPoohBear!!
Tell me, am I as "aggressive" irl as I am online?
UKPoohBear is fun, and lovely, and caring and she's got a warrior spirit, for sure. A strong woman. I love her. I would have never have guessed her to be a Cancer.
We went to the pubs and got a picture of a guys cock and did lots of nice touristy things as well.

craft94

Awww thank you UKPoohBear!!
Tell me, am I as "aggressive" irl as I am online?
UKPoohBear is fun, and lovely, and caring and she's got a warrior spirit, for sure. A strong woman. I love her.
We went to the pubs and got a picture of a guys cock and did lots of nice touristy things as well.

By cock, I mean he had a male chicken. He lived on a farm and made his own free range eggs.

CapAquaPis

(I had to revive this, it's fun to meet someone IRL from this forum)

Makes you wonder if it's part of a plan to meet new people, to make friends, maybe find romance, or a business opportunity, in this forum.

I enjoyed being part of the AW for almost 6 years and it's a good place to be.

This song sums it up, it's all designed by the stars: Coldplay- A sky full of Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7NtW_hKJI

Ukpoohbear

OHOH, I just realized---haven't seen or heard from Craft since her visit to see Pooh....:unsure:

is everything ok? :sideways:

looooooool :bandit: that made me laugh. I was thinking of her a couple of days ago and yesterday thought to send a message. She has been online so is till active.

Ukpoohbear

(I had to revive this, it's fun to meet someone IRL from this forum)

Makes you wonder if it's part of a plan to meet new people, to make friends, maybe find romance, or a business opportunity, in this forum.

I enjoyed being part of the AW for almost 6 years and it's a good place to be.

This song sums it up, it's all designed by the stars: Coldplay- A sky full of Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7NtW_hKJI

Yes it is really a good opportunity to meet someone from America and for the first time have conversations about astrology and the other person understands.

We plan to travel together to India next year.

brainpuddle

I love meeting people from forums. I've met eleven, so far. Even the ones that didn't turn out well were an interesting experience.

Speaking of which, I travel a lot, so if anyone here ever wants to meet up, feel free to ask. : )