Rugby - will England or Ireland win the 6 nations?

junoisuppose

OK this is a last minute challenge for anyone interested in rugby who can look at this in the next 2 hours before it is decided.
But I can't wait & sit through a whole game and a half more to find out.
England won their game, and if Ireland lose their game England will win the six nations, but if Ireland beat France today then probably Ireland will win the championship since they have more points.
So does anyone know where to find the charts for either the country of England or Ireland or the charts of the English captain and the Irish captain, maybe even the French captain so I can have a look at their transits?

junoisuppose

It occurred to me that it might be simpler to ask a horary so I'm going to post another question there - Will England win the 6 nations?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_921_willenglandwinthe6nations.60141.31348.gif
    astro_w2gw_921_willenglandwinthe6nations.60141.31348.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 31

junoisuppose

Ireland won their match :sad: (for me, obviously Irish people are celebrating :w00t:)

I found out that the Irish captain's date of birth is October 20th 1979 - mars is transiting conjunct his sun today. It seems to me the a person's sun receives positive transits when they win a major tournament.

The England captain's date of birth is June 4th 1986, no major transits to the sun.