sokoeye

my chart.png

everything is welcome and I appreciate it< 3

Last edited:

Harmelia

View attachment 87225

everything is welcome and I appreciate it< 3

Hello Sokoeye!
I’m using the Placidus House System for my interpretation.

In this lifetime, you are here to heal some judgments you or others may have about you. You are considering the big questions – the meaning of life and your own place within it. This is a big theme for you. Who are you? It’s true that many people ask these kinds of questions, but for you, it is truly a life focus. Either you have been put up on a pedestal (seen as superior) – or – you have been demoted (seen as inferior) – seen as less than desired by your family or important people around you. Either way, it is a wound, as you will suffer if you are not seen for who you truly are.

The task then, is to stand up for who you truly are and not as how you are perceived by others or how others would like to define or label you. To do that, you must know yourself. So the first step is to explore your own nature. With a Taurus Sun in the 11th house, you may find security and stabilization in keeping busy doing something you love to do – and sharing it with others. Taurus can enjoy work, even mundane tasks. But Taurus is also the musician of the zodiac. Music may be important to you. You also have other planets in signs and houses that give you much creativity, imagination and inspiration.

Venus and Uranus in Pisces will give you much creativity and interest in the arts. Uranus will add intuition and a unique style to whatever you do. You will stand out as being very inventive and exceedingly unique – different. With Mercury in the 12th house in Taurus and the North Node of the Moon in Gemini in the 12th house – you may again tap into your Muse – your creativity and imagination – you might also like to write.

Jupiter in Leo is also an expansion into creative self-expression in the 3rd house – you again may like to write but with all the arts, there is a desire to communicate something of yourself artistically. You might also like to teach with these Gemini-Mercury-3rd house influences.

Gemini Rising with Saturn conjunct the ASC is yet another symbol for your desire to communicate. Mercury rules Gemini and is in the 12th house in Taurus. It is also the ruler of your chart. You have a need to communicate artistically. Saturn on the ASC can delay the process of becoming a successful artist, but it will help you work hard at it if you allow yourself time to develop it. This is not a given though. Instead, you may be mature for your age – and people may see you as wise. Saturn does tend to limit – so you may seem far more introverted to other people with Saturn there – more deliberate, more stoic and solitary. You probably like being alone. You just need time to develop yourself and what you want to do.

Your Capricorn Moon will add to that Saturn on the ASC feel. You will tend to keep your feelings to yourself, but you will badly want to share them. This is why art is so important to you. It’s a way to express yourself in a way that might be difficult otherwise. Over time, you will get better at sharing yourself with others and you could even earn some kind of fame, even if on a local level. There is much pressure to distinguish yourself and be yourself, that I bet you eventually will be a very distinguished person. As you let go of beliefs, judgments and attitudes that hinder your development, you will enjoy more satisfaction in self-discovery and creative endeavors.
Be patient and kind to yourself . . . and reward yourself for whatever little progress you make along the way. Don’t be afraid to apply all your great ideas. Have courage to follow your heart. You have the answers deep inside of you, and this is where you need to look for them. Put yourself around people who will affirm your own integrity and encourage you. If you look for these people, you will find them.

sokoeye

woa thank u harmelia!!!!! I appreciate it a lot.

"You will tend to keep your feelings to yourself, but you will badly want to share them. This is why art is so important to you."
yes.