Rev Dr Reuben Swinburne Clymer

Opal

Premium Member
Page 224

“In John’a vision of the white throne and the same four beasts as given in Revelations 4, the cherubic beasts, including the calf, were “in the midst of the throne and round about the throne.

In the fifth chapter he saw still another beast in the midst of the four beasts, no less than a lamb as it had been slain; having seven horns and seven eyes. These beasts in Revelation had eyes before and behind, representing the stars, while the seven horns and seven eyes of the lamb represented the planets.”

Okay, this is the universe. This is what the originators of the writings wanted us to see. I ask you to think about fear and denial, for why would we be led to believe that he’ll and damnation will befall us. What of truth?

Would it not be healthier for the masses to believe in the beauty and truths and the repetition of the stars, planets and ages? Who is better off with the damnation theory’s?

Think about it.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Personal attacks are against the rules of this site. So is derailing threads. Prosyletizing is not allowed either. I have just deleted MANY posts that were attacks, proselytizing, derailing, and/or responses to such.

If someone posts something about religion that does not match your beliefs, leave it alone. If someone asks you to stop, stop. They should not have to say stop more than once.

And if someone is attacking you, proselytizing at you, and/or derailing your thread, report it instead of responding.

Putting a stop to it,
Osamenor

Opal

Premium Member
All,

Personal attacks are against the rules of this site. So is derailing threads. Prosyletizing is not allowed either. I have just deleted MANY posts that were attacks, proselytizing, derailing, and/or responses to such.

If someone posts something about religion that does not match your beliefs, leave it alone. If someone asks you to stop, stop. They should not have to say stop more than once.

And if someone is attacking you, proselytizing at you, and/or derailing your thread, report it instead of responding.

Putting a stop to it,
Osamenor

Thank you Osamenor,

My apologies, I did not think that I needed to bother you guys with this.

Also, thank you for teaching me a new word, proselytizing. I did not know it before. Good word.

Opal

Opal

Premium Member
page 225

"Whether or not we prate about paganism and heathenism, and praise ourselves for modern enlightenment and spiritual insight, it is uncontradictable that from the earliest ages, throughout all nations, amongst all people, the four beasts---despite every effort to consign them to oblivion in the lower regions---have been, and continue to be, THE SACRED EMBLEMS OF RELIGION."

Firstly, I would like to point out that the capitalization at the end of the quote, is exactly as Clymer wrote it. He accentuated it.

Broken down, to me, he is saying that the beasts of Genesis and Revelations are as old, maybe older than the oldest writings and carvings that we, at this time have been able to find and date. Everywhere.

It makes me wonder, how many other ruins, have yet to be uncovered, and will contain, the same 12 representatives, and the Four Beasts.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 225 - The end of this chapter.

"They were the beasts always prominent in the visions of the prophets of both the Old and New Testaments.

Why? Because they are the spirit of primitive, innocent man; of the masses who are wholly ignorant of what they represent, and of the wisest of the Initiates of all times. The writers of Genesis could not ignore them, or free themselves from them, and John of Revelation had equal need of them. They were in the beginning, and will be to the end."

What a nice way to end the Chapter. The chapter, that lead me to go back to the beginning and read the whole book. It is nice to read another person of similar mindset's view on the Cherubim.

My favorite part, about reading his writing, is how very well he writes. I am not feeling like he has an agenda, with me. I feel, like he wants to share his knowledge, with like minded people. For that I hold him in high regard, especially considering that this was published in January of 1951.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Page 227

TO KNOW ALL THINGS IS TO FORGIVE, I.E., UNDERSTAND, ALL THINGS​
Symbolism and the spirit which is the life of symbolism, must work hand in hand to destroy despotism and bigotry.
Definition of despotism

1a : oppressive absolute (see absolutesense 2) power and authority exerted by government : rule by a despot an excess of law is despotism, from which free men revolt— S. B. Pettengill
b : oppressive or despotic exercise of power educational despotism

2a : a system of government in which the ruler has unlimited power : absolutism
b : a despotic state enduring the despotism of the czars

Definition of bigotry

1 : obstinate or intolerant devotion to one's own opinions and prejudices : the state of mind of a bigot overcoming his own bigotry

2 : acts or beliefs characteristic of a bigot racial bigotrywill not tolerate bigotry in our organization

This is the name of the chapter, and the line leading into it.
I have pasted the meaning of the words, for those of us, that would like the clarity of the words being used.
I will continue this later. I am going to go read for a while.​

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

page 225

"Whether or not we prate about paganism and heathenism, and praise ourselves for modern enlightenment and spiritual insight, it is uncontradictable that from the earliest ages, throughout all nations, amongst all people, the four beasts---despite every effort to consign them to oblivion in the lower regions---have been, and continue to be, THE SACRED EMBLEMS OF RELIGION."

Firstly, I would like to point out that the capitalization at the end of the quote, is exactly as Clymer wrote it. He accentuated it.

Broken down, to me, he is saying that the beasts of Genesis and Revelations are as old, maybe older than the oldest writings and carvings that we, at this time have been able to find and date. Everywhere.

It makes me wonder, how many other ruins, have yet to be uncovered, and will contain, the same 12 representatives, and the Four Beasts.

chartres-scorpio.jpg

Chartres Cathedral Zodiac signs :smile:

chartre-cathedral-west-portal-zodiac-and-monthly-labours.jpg

JUPITERASC

Page 225 - The end of this chapter.

"They were the beasts always prominent in the visions of the prophets of both the Old and New Testaments.

Why? Because they are the spirit of primitive, innocent man; of the masses who are wholly ignorant of what they represent, and of the wisest of the Initiates of all times. The writers of Genesis could not ignore them, or free themselves from them, and John of Revelation had equal need of them. They were in the beginning, and will be to the end."

What a nice way to end the Chapter. The chapter, that lead me to go back to the beginning and read the whole book. It is nice to read another person of similar mindset's view on the Cherubim.

My favorite part, about reading his writing, is how very well he writes. I am not feeling like he has an agenda, with me. I feel, like he wants to share his knowledge, with like minded people. For that I hold him in high regard, especially considering that this was published in January of 1951.

Chartres Cathedral North Portal Zodiac Signs :smile:

25de46919272240bc204ce9c33a5e534.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
Page 227

“David’s wars, concubinage, and wicked amours with BathSheba, the fairest virgin of all Israel, were neither more nor less than the mystical personification of the conjunctions of the sun, moon and the other starry hosts of heaven.

These rather unsavoury stories were actually symbolical of the deeper mysteries of life as taught Neophytes in the Greater Mysteries during their initiation; were never revealed, by as much as a hint, to the masses, except by Moses; then only to be ignored by them in their return to idolatry.”

That is something that I have always been curious about. Idolatry. Pictures and statues, everywhere denoting the existence of a person as the truth. Moses, his words were pretty clear, and yet, we see depictions everywhere, proudly displayed. I, too have a beautiful print of The Last Supper.

This is what Moses railed against. How many billions of dollars have been made selling trinkets of Jesus and Mary?

JA, is Chad real, or a representation of? I do not know him.

Osamenor

Staff member
Chartres Cathedral North Portal Zodiac Signs

Interesting: their version of the Crab looks more like a lobster to me. And their Scorpio doesn't look like a scorpion at all. Is it perhaps supposed to be some other creature entirely?

Their Capricorn is clearly a sea goat. Their Leo looks kind of like an aquatic creature, too, but that's just the lion's tail curled around its flank. I wonder if that's a deliberate analogy. Whoever sculpted this certainly went into a lot of detail.

Opal

Premium Member
Interesting: their version of the Crab looks more like a lobster to me. And their Scorpio doesn't look like a scorpion at all. Is it perhaps supposed to be some other creature entirely?

Their Capricorn is clearly a sea goat. Their Leo looks kind of like an aquatic creature, too, but that's just the lion's tail curled around its flank. I wonder if that's a deliberate analogy. Whoever sculpted this certainly went into a lot of detail.

I don't know if you have watched any of JA's links to Praveen Mohan. In some of them he alludes to how many of the carvings, at Angkor Wat in Cambodia are of creatures that are now extinct. He is like a modern Clymer. He talks straight, understandably, with documentation of carvings to back it up. I highly recommend his video's on anything he does.

And yes the carvers of JA's example are excellent at detail, as were the carver's at Angkor Wat in all their detail.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 228

"Bath is daughter; Sheba is seven; Bath-Sheba was the daughter or virgin, or virgin-daughter of the seven summer constellations. Her husband Uriah (Ur-I-ah), the "high or exalted", is the constellation Youseppe (Joseph), always on the right side of the virgin. Bath-Sheba was the daughter of El-i-am; the sun, the self-existing, the father.

She also was the mother of Sol-om-on; the sun in three languages, containing the trinity of the Deity in his own name, also the grand Omnific word, hence was of divine lineage; Child of the sun by the harvest queen; the virgin of August, who yearly gives birth to a royal child, yet remains a virgin.

The allegory must continue:"

Again, we are talking about the stars. We are talking about the seasons. We are counting the times, of the years, the seasons and the important times that shall never be forgotten. The myths, have continued through the ages.

The myths have continued through the ages. Ages.

And while, we cannot recollect many of them, we can count on the mysteries of the constellations, being true to us. Forever.

The sun. Sol Om On. In three languages. Ensuring no mistaking it. And yet, we persist in changing it, to be stories of history, instead of the history of the seasons, yearly.

Cool, isn't it? Understanding without fear.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 229
“Another personification of the travels and conflicts of the sun is in the history of Samson. Samson in the original, means light. His great strength lay in his hair, just as the strength of the sun is in its rays. If the sun is shorn of his locks (rays) it is feeble and almost powerless. Samson’s great strength manifested itself in Leo at the summer solstice, at which time he slew the lion by absorbing him in his rays. He was then on his way down to Timnath. On his return, after a period of going down to Timnath again, he found honey in the carcass of the lion and fed upon it.”

Honey, harvested. Time keeping and how. When to harvest. Life lessons.

How twisted what from what we have been taught.

Opal

Premium Member
Goodbye Petosiris,

I hope you find what you are looking for and peace.

I know, I was just your way of getting out.

Have a good life my friend.

Opal

JUPITERASC

4-cardinal-points-of-zodia.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
I want to say one thing before I continue tomorrow.

Thank you Osamenor!

You have a difficult job. I appreciate you stopping the madness that has been endured here, on my book report.

Opal