Hello there

plutonia

Hey! It's been a long time since I've participated in a forum, so forgive me if my etiquette is a bit rusty. You can call me Plutonia or Anna, whichever you prefer; I'm a Scorpio with a Libra moon & Sagittarius Ascendant. I've been studying astrology as a hobby for a little over a year and a half, but my experience of it has been rather isolated and subjective thus far, so I decided it was time to join an environment in which I could cultivate a richer, deeper, more solid grasp on the subject. I hope I came to the right place.

For now, my knowledge of astrology is pretty limited to modern/natal, but I would love to get into horary and predictive as well. I have a strong preference for Western over Vedic, but I came here to learn, so I'm not opposed to anything. I would greatly appreciate any tips, advice, or recommendations you may have.

I can't think of anything else to say that might be relevant, so I'll end this here. This community seems to be pretty well-educated & welcoming, and I look forward to being a part of it~ <3