Will I get a new job in next 3 months?

rohitmalik8

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing great in your lives.

Its been nearly 3 years when I am struck in my old job (not happy). Its been a situation for me where I cant leave the job and cant live with it also. Can anyone please read my chart and tell me if I can have a new job in next 3 months?

If also you can predict by when can I change the job that would be great also.

Thanks a lot for your help and time you would spend for an unknown. God Bless you all.

Please let me know if anything I missed or you need any more details.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_rmm_hr_21682_6344.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_rmm_hr_21682_6344.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 46

Sunrise

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing great in your lives.

Its been nearly 3 years when I am struck in my old job (not happy). Its been a situation for me where I cant leave the job and cant live with it also. Can anyone please read my chart and tell me if I can have a new job in next 3 months?

If also you can predict by when can I change the job that would be great also.

Thanks a lot for your help and time you would spend for an unknown. God Bless you all.

Please let me know if anything I missed or you need any more details.

Dear i will try with my few knowlege - i am not expert:tongue:
so, you as :mercury: you are in late degrees of :aquarius: and soon will change sign in :pisces:. Here, in this sign :mercury: is very very weak (fall and detriment).
Also when Mercury change sign will square Saturn (blocked energy - black thoughts (Mercury) thoughts in general that is not the best and not good luck) the :conjunct: of Mercury to Neptune (will complicate even more things and you will not be able to think clearly-mess and dispoitment)
The Moon (your pocket - your money) will meet Saturn. Reduction and difficulty with money.
I Will advise you for now not to leave and do again the question again. The chart does not show that in three months will get a job. Shows hassle ...
the change that you want to do now is not promissing. So i think its better to stay there. For Now. :unsure:
this is my thoughts- you can do anything you want. please wait others opinion

rohitmalik8

Dear i will try with my few knowlege - i am not expert:tongue:
so, you as :mercury: you are in late degrees of :aquarius: and soon will change sign in :pisces:. Here, in this sign :mercury: is very very weak (fall and detriment).
Also when Mercury change sign will square Saturn (blocked energy - black thoughts (Mercury) thoughts in general that is not the best and not good luck) the :conjunct: of Mercury to Neptune (will complicate even more things and you will not be able to think clearly-mess and dispoitment)
The Moon (your pocket - your money) will meet Saturn. Reduction and difficulty with money.
I Will advise you for now not to leave and do again the question again. The chart does not show that in three months will get a job. Shows hassle ...
the change that you want to do now is not promissing. So i think its better to stay there. For Now. :unsure:
this is my thoughts- you can do anything you want. please wait others opinion

Thanks sunrise... Well no surprises there.. happening same thing for last 3 years ... Thanks again for ur reply n time

tikana

6 months you will get a new job
not entirely happy with it
but merc will change signs and conj MH in 6 units
moon conj saturn - probably tedious job or monotonous but you wanted a change.

T

rohitmalik8

6 months you will get a new job
not entirely happy with it
but merc will change signs and conj MH in 6 units
moon conj saturn - probably tedious job or monotonous but you wanted a change.

T

Thanks T.... atlast some positive . I will surely let u know... Thanks again for ur reply