Can someone please help me? Worried

Smarie19

I have sun 29 degrees and Neptune 29 degrees square Chiron fifth house Scorpio. I am worried. I haven’t read anything positive and would really appreciate some clarity and honesty. Someone please please read my chart I just had my daughter three months ago and I loved her more than anything. Thank you in advance
https://imgur.com/gallery/v4vCGH6 Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
What role does creativity have in your life? Play? Those are also fifth house things. Chiron in the fifth could mean healing through creativity or play, and that's healing whatever it is that needs healing. We've all got something. Neptune square Chiron, in that context, would boost creativity a lot, I would think.

Did you have any difficulties conceiving, or difficulties with the pregnancy? Did you have any previous pregnancies that did not come to term? Those are also possible fifth house wounds, if we're looking at Chiron there, although Chiron in the fifth does not spell that in and of itself. Moon is one of the indicators of fertility, and yours is in a traditionally barren sign (Leo is considered barren in the context of fertility), which might indicate some difficulty having children. Combine that with Chiron in the fifth, and one way that could manifest is some difficulty with childbearing that affects you emotionally.

However, the rest of the fertility factors in your chart suggest easy fertility, and obviously, you've had a child, so if there was any difficulty, it wasn't denial. It's possible you never had any difficulty at all. Fifth house ruler Venus exalted in the highly fertile sign of Pisces could have outweighed a barren Moon.

Chiron in the fifth could also indicate issues from your own childhood, which flare up when you become a parent.

Neptune square Chiron suggests something mysterious and illogical about whatever the Chiron issues are.

blackbery

Hi there Smarie, what is your date of birth & time & place, I can't access your chart. We all have Khiron somewhere in our chart & there's no need to worry for Khiron is the Wise Teacher as well as the Wounded Healer.:wink:
I would like to look at the chart if you can give me the info
BB

I have sun 29 degrees and Neptune 29 degrees square Chiron fifth house Scorpio. I am worried. I haven’t read anything positive and would really appreciate some clarity and honesty. Someone please please read my chart I just had my daughter three months ago and I loved her more than anything. Thank you in advance
https://imgur.com/gallery/v4vCGH6 Thank you