Vocational advice, please (and thanks!)

Lillian

Vocation/career advice, please (and thanks!)

Hello all!
I have transiting Uranus sitting on my midheaven, and I'm looking for a radical change in vocation. Any and all suggestions gladly entertained!

I'm currently learning every craft I can (shoemaking, pottery, spinning/weaving/knitting, you name it!) and doing some screenwriting and some romance writing. In the past I've mostly been a chef.

edited: now using a much clearer chart! :)

Attachments

• natal2.gif
    natal2.gif
    57.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Re: Vocation/career advice, please (and thanks!)

Greetings, Lillian.

I live in Mexicali. Saludos.

It will be very difficult to settle down for a choice when Uranus will be travelling through your 10th house of Career. There will be numerous ups and downs and especially if we take in consideration the squaring aspects there are in the other Cardinal signs. Astrology would be great and that would be best aspected, but as a second choice, I'd advice any trade or career that connects with home and family.

Por cierto, your financial trouble will cease as Jupiter enters your 1st house and goes into the second next year. Even romance and marriage will be aspected nicely.

Saludos y suerte.

Ignacio.

Lillian

Saludos!

Yes, working from home is a 'must' for the moment (although not necessarily in the future), it's interesting to see that in the chart.

I hadn't thought about Uranus traipsing through my 10th for the next eight years or so, this will be a wild ride!

I love doing horary charts, and I keep asking friends if they need any done. Perhaps it's time to knuckle down and read more Lily. Just out of curiosity, where do you see that Astrology would be a good choice?

Gracias Ignacio!

P.S. Does everyone else find it much easier to read other people's charts than their own? :)

Saludos!

Yes, working from home is a 'must' for the moment (although not necessarily in the future), it's interesting to see that in the chart.

I hadn't thought about Uranus traipsing through my 10th for the next eight years or so, this will be a wild ride!

I love doing horary charts, and I keep asking friends if they need any done. Perhaps it's time to knuckle down and read more Lily. Just out of curiosity, where do you see that Astrology would be a good choice?

Gracias Ignacio!

P.S. Does everyone else find it much easier to read other people's charts than their own? :)

Uranus in the 10th house is surely astrology as a career. I consulted for many years. If I lived in Acapulco, I'd teach you what I know along with what you know, it would be an unbeatable team.

Can you do an Horary Chart for me?

I am coming out of a relationship and I need to know what the next move should be. I'd like to leave Mexicali and head South, but I don't know where. If you have Yahoo Messenger, probably we could talk and see what is what you find in the chart.

Thanks, Lillian.

Ignacio.

Lillian

Nope, don't move yet until you process what just happened.

Everything in your chart looks like it's pointing at relationship fallout - Jupiter is your significator and is parked in the 7th house with mutual reception with the moon in the third - thus wanting to take a journey to for emotional reasons.

also:
Ascendant conjunct Lesath 0 08'
Lesath, in Scorpius, is the "sting" in the tail of the scorpion, and points to accidents, danger, catastrophes or operations. Nature of Mars and Mercury.

Jupiter conjunct Wasat 0 01'
Wasat, is "the middle" (of the constellation). It is on the right arm of the Northern Twin. A violent, destructive influence. Associated with chemicals and poisons. Nature of Saturn.

I know, horary sounds so scary. But what the fixed stars are pointing to is that moving right now would be a bad idea.

It looks like the best way to deal with this is to take a journey by water if possible, a cruise or vacation would be restorative (well heck, aren't they always?) However, journeys by water are favored now.

Moving far away at the moment is ruled by Mercury who is hanging out in the 7th house and square the moon. It's driven too much by the past relationship and emotions.

Moving somewhere closer is obscured at the moment with no clear significator. It just looks like it's not happening.

What I see is that you need to clear your plate before making decisions about moving. If you have questions later (Specifically, should I move Here or Here?) let me know and I can throw charts for those - which are often much clearer than 'should I move?' questions. Where should I move isn't easily or well answered with horary.

Nope, don't move yet until you process what just happened.

Everything in your chart looks like it's pointing at relationship fallout - Jupiter is your significator and is parked in the 7th house with mutual reception with the moon in the third - thus wanting to take a journey to for emotional reasons.

also:
Ascendant conjunct Lesath 0 08'
Lesath, in Scorpius, is the "sting" in the tail of the scorpion, and points to accidents, danger, catastrophes or operations. Nature of Mars and Mercury.

Jupiter conjunct Wasat 0 01'
Wasat, is "the middle" (of the constellation). It is on the right arm of the Northern Twin. A violent, destructive influence. Associated with chemicals and poisons. Nature of Saturn.

I know, horary sounds so scary. But what the fixed stars are pointing to is that moving right now would be a bad idea.

It looks like the best way to deal with this is to take a journey by water if possible, a cruise or vacation would be restorative (well heck, aren't they always?) However, journeys by water are favored now.

Moving far away at the moment is ruled by Mercury who is hanging out in the 7th house and square the moon. It's driven too much by the past relationship and emotions.

Moving somewhere closer is obscured at the moment with no clear significator. It just looks like it's not happening.

What I see is that you need to clear your plate before making decisions about moving. If you have questions later (Specifically, should I move Here or Here?) let me know and I can throw charts for those - which are often much clearer than 'should I move?' questions. Where should I move isn't easily or well answered with horary.

Saludos, Lillian.

Definitely, you should seriously get into astrology.

I was told to move to Campeche, North of Escarcega in 2010. I failed to move because my wife of 17 years was against it. As I failed to move, everything crumbled, even the relationship. She took half a million pesos and I am now lonely, broke, my business is closed and I feel like a roach. Love? No, not anymore. I think I should move to were I was originally going to move, but now without money and being a very small town (around 20,000 people), I have no future.

I agree with you. I should move, but not now, under so much pressure.

I'd love to start a new relationship, yet I don't think it is the right moment for that, either.

Thank you very much, Lillian.