Is my Pluto "weak"

GuyWithWeirdChart

Okay so I was recently told that since my Pluto is 28 degrees in Scorpio that it is weak since its in the down fall. I also know that Pluto is exalted 24 degrees Scorpio so does that mean that 25,26,27,28,and 29 are weak degrees for Pluto in Scorpio?

My chart http://imgur.com/aXrZtcl

Thanks

JUPITERASC

Okay so I was recently told that since my Pluto is 28 degrees in Scorpio that it is weak since its in the down fall. I also know that Pluto is exalted 24 degrees Scorpio so does that mean that 25,26,27,28,and 29 are weak degrees for Pluto in Scorpio?

My chart
http://imgur.com/aXrZtcl
Thanks
Not necessarily

Interestingly GuyWithWeirdChart, since it's very recent discovery was only 83 years ago on 18 February 1930
there is no consensus
amongst astrologers regarding exaltations/strengths/weaknesses of dwarf planet Pluto in Scorpio
and in fact research on the subject is ongoing. So there is no definitive answer to your question as yet :smile:

Below is an image illustrating a comparison of our Sun with the planets orbiting it,
including dwarf planet pluto
Planets-and-Sun.jpg

The image below illustrates the size of dwarf planet pluto in comparison with the planets orbiting our Sun

Gaseous-Giant-Planets.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
Hi Guy

How are you going with your partnership, if you had some long term relationship before?

People with Pluto in their natal 7th house can experience the darkest side of Pluto energy and also the most positive energy of Pluto through the relationship and it can swing between you and the other person as Pluto still opposite your AC so at time it can be you yourself being the Pluto. I know this from my own personal relationship. Luckily, I am the good Pluto to him that is transforming his life that he never could ever imagine.

With you having the north node conjunction with Pluto Rx, ruler of your 7th house and square your Chiron in 5th loosely, trine Venus in Pisces your ruler of the ascendant. It is interesting to see how this will heal or wound you.....

GuyWithWeirdChart

To Zarathu,

Well i'm glad that my Pluto has a low friction level, and I definetly feel my mars square pluto + mercury square pluto quite strongly.

I think the Mercury square Pluto is more frustrating than mars square pluto because when I am angry there are things I can do to calm myself down also I can use that anger to better myself sometimes such as using it as motivation, but when I get disturbed thoughts and anxiety it can turn a good day bad, and it can drive me crazy, there is really no benefit to having these thoughts they are just a pain in the *** unfortunately.

To Poyi,

I have never had a long term realtionship, my longest relationship was with a Scorpio Ascendant and it was 4 months, she was a good liar (the only reason I started dating her and took so long to break up with her) Her birthday is December 16, 1995.

There was one person who I talked to (also a Scorpio Ascendant I believe) and we would have really good conversations, we'd never run out of things to talk about and it was all peaceful, and then it went from Heaven to Hell in a matter of minutes when her mom didn't want me seeing her anymore, (we were both minors at the time) .. I definetly feel the Pluto-Opp ascendant, I am sorta stalkerish in realatioships when they end, like I pretend like I forgot about the person but I'm always checking up on them via facebook, their friends, their new boyfriends facebook, etc..

Having a good relationship with a female (only happened 2ce) definetly makes me feel like i'm on top of the world, I feel a natural high 24/7 and I am more motivated than ever even when they aren't around. But once things end I feel broken and it takes a while to heal, and I return back to my "normal" state of mind just plain and boring. Relationships really bring out the best in me, and they mean a lot to me, but since they hurt so bad in the end I tend to avoid them. I feel like i'm doomed in life when it comes to love + friendships, I don't trust people that much anymore.

I am supposed to have good relationships with Scorpio Ascendant people since Scorpio is on the 7th house cusp and Pluto in the 7th, but I feel like Taurus People are my ideal friends, I find Taurus to be much more loyal, less ruthless, less selfish, and much more easy going, less manipulative, etc... I just get along with Taurus influenced people so well. Scorpio Ascendants + Sun/Pluto Square/opp are not really trusted, I tend to always end up enemies with these people, when we usually start out as "friends"

My favorite types of people are Taurus, Sagitarrius, Libra, Aquarius, and Gemini suns. My best friend is a Taurus with Moon, Mercury, Venus in Gemini. Even though he has Sun opp. Pluto, we're still best friends and have been for the longest time, his Taurus sun is probably the reason for that.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well thank you for taking the time to reply ,

that was very interesting
That's ok GuyWithWeirdChart

When JupiterASC says there is no concensus among astrologers, he means that he is speaking for himself apparently. Astrologers who use the astrodyne methods don't have this difficulty. And for us Size doesn't matter.

Using the Astrodyne Method (with its statistical analysis developed using 30,000 charts each with a 79 page questionnaire over a period of 30 years), Pluto is actually the most powerful planet in your natal chart. It also has a low friction level, though the least low friction of the low friction levels.

But that's not the whole story. Your Mars square Pluto is the 1st most friction producing aspect, and Mercury square Pluto is the 3rd highest in friction. Astrodynes calls this disharmony. But I use the word friction, because using the energies in any way causes friction or strife with your environment and take hard work to avoid.

So you might be fully aware of the negative Pluto connections and thing that its because Pluto itself is difficult to deal with. In this case Mercury is your highest friction planet, and Mars is third in the high friction department. And since the only other planet with friction is Saturn, you are going to notice them easily---the big three baddies in YOUR chart. Aspects including them are sucking the good life out of poor Pluto

- not all astrologers are in agreement and of course there is room in astrology for differing points of view
so although there are groups of astrologers who agree with each other
nevertheless there are then other groups of astrologers who disagree with the group of astrologers who are all in agreement :smile:

Obviously people in agreement tend to form groups and support each other
- however that does not mean theirs is the sole opinion on that matter.

So it's generally best to research astrological principles thoroughly before drawing any conclusions.

This thread is a good opportunity for you to research what, if anything, makes dwarf planet pluto 'weak'
and since he has stated clearly he is very knowledgeable on this subject
then if Zarathu posts his natal chart in order to illustrate the principles he has outlined
that would make fruitful research material for you

poyi

Premium Member
To Poyi,

I have never had a long term realtionship, my longest relationship was with a Scorpio Ascendant and it was 4 months, she was a good liar (the only reason I started dating her and took so long to break up with her) Her birthday is December 16, 1995.

There was one person who I talked to (also a Scorpio Ascendant I believe) and we would have really good conversations, we'd never run out of things to talk about and it was all peaceful, and then it went from Heaven to Hell in a matter of minutes when her mom didn't want me seeing her anymore, (we were both minors at the time) .. I definetly feel the Pluto-Opp ascendant, I am sorta stalkerish in realatioships when they end, like I pretend like I forgot about the person but I'm always checking up on them via facebook, their friends, their new boyfriends facebook, etc..

Having a good relationship with a female (only happened 2ce) definetly makes me feel like i'm on top of the world, I feel a natural high 24/7 and I am more motivated than ever even when they aren't around. But once things end I feel broken and it takes a while to heal, and I return back to my "normal" state of mind just plain and boring. Relationships really bring out the best in me, and they mean a lot to me, but since they hurt so bad in the end I tend to avoid them. I feel like i'm doomed in life when it comes to love + friendships, I don't trust people that much anymore.

I am supposed to have good relationships with Scorpio Ascendant people since Scorpio is on the 7th house cusp and Pluto in the 7th, but I feel like Taurus People are my ideal friends, I find Taurus to be much more loyal, less ruthless, less selfish, and much more easy going, less manipulative, etc... I just get along with Taurus influenced people so well. Scorpio Ascendants + Sun/Pluto Square/opp are not really trusted, I tend to always end up enemies with these people, when we usually start out as "friends"

My favorite types of people are Taurus, Sagitarrius, Libra, Aquarius, and Gemini suns. My best friend is a Taurus with Moon, Mercury, Venus in Gemini. Even though he has Sun opp. Pluto, we're still best friends and have been for the longest time, his Taurus sun is probably the reason for that.

Firstly, rather you use Pluto and believed it is important or not would be up to you to experience and think about. If you notice it energy, you won't be able to deny it.

Secondly, sound like you hate Scorpio type a lot lol:lol: sorry I am also Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto in Scoprio but with Mercury and Sun in 3rd, Virgo AC and Gemini MC with a very strong Jupiter in Sagittarius at antivertex/IC/South node/Uranus and Neptune also in Sagittarius Jupiter even parallel with IC/south node/anti vertex and Neptune. There are many more things to consider in a natal chart. Otherwise, Scorpio/Pluto people will all end up to be liars and criminals if nothing positive about them.

Pluto/Scorpio however, does have the ability to bring out the worst of a person by challenging you or just by having penetrative mind over yours. But don't forget your own Moon, Uranus, Neptune, Mercury, Venus and Mars are all under the influences of Pluto so you yourself is one of us!!! Your ascendant ruler is Venus in Pisces, Pluto is 1orb trine. Your north node also conjunct the Pluto in 7th that is your life mission according to Vedic and Modern astrology. In traditional western astrology North node is similar to the expanding energy of Jupiter.

Indeed, Pluto in 7th house can be really nasty placement. Very likely you would experience both the best and the worst of it. Also your Pluto is in Retrograde, from what I know retrograde planet function better later in life. And don't forget Pluto always destroy before the rebuilding work. You might find this link interesting. I guess the way it turned out well because I am working in healing profession and have interest in human psychology.

One last thing, never forget Pluto in 7th house this energy swing between you and the other person. So if you work on your own personal life eventually the better side of Pluto will come to you.

"The people they get involved with will often mirror back the shadowy parts of themselves that have not been allowed full consciousness."

The best kind of Scorpio/Pluto, would have the best ability on healing wounds, transforming self and others and exceptional Will power.

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com.au/2011/02/pluto-in-7th-house.html

Last edited:

GuyWithWeirdChart

Secondly, sound like you hate Scorpio type a lot lol sorry I am also Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto in Scoprio but with Mercury and Sun in 3rd, Virgo AC and Gemini MC with a very strong Jupiter in Sagittarius at antivertex/IC/South node/Uranus and Neptune also in Sagittarius Jupiter even parallel with IC/south node/anti vertex and Neptune.

I don't have anything against the Scorpio placements that you have, I get along quite well with Scorpio Suns.

I just don't like the Ascendants or people with Sun Opp/Square to Pluto.
These are the more manipulative type of people that I don't like. The mercury Scorpio can be like this as well especially if conj pluto, but they aren't nearly as bad as the ones I listed above.

Pluto/Scorpio however, does have the ability to bring out the worst of a person by challenging you or just by having penetrative mind over yours.

The thing about it is in every single case I started off as "friends" with the people. So they knew how to get under my skin, what I don't like, they also know that I'm not the type of person to get into fights unless you steal from me or try to take my girl or mess with my family. So they knew they could get away with anything as long as its not one of those three things. And so they would just push my buttons a lot. So in a way they were already in my head before we became enemies so once we were "enemies" they knew what to do. And another thing is sometimes they give me that stare, and I just want to kill them right then and there lol. That stare pisses me off so much.

Also your Pluto is in Retrograde, from what I know retrograde planet function better later in life. And don't forget Pluto always destroy before the rebuilding work.

trust me, I have learned my lessons, all of the "problems" i have had in life have been caused by Scorpio influenced people, I have it all figured out, I simply have to not let these people become my 'friends' and don't let them into my personal life, and I will not have any problems with them. A stranger will not do the things that they did, they were simply too comfortable with me and new my limits so they got away with it, but since cutting them out of my lives they are not like that anymore because they lost their comfortableness with me and don't "know" me like they used to.

I know what my weaknesses are thanks to them, and I know how to defend myself mentally now, I am definetly headed down the road to success, and if it wasn't for these "enemies" and unfortunate relationships I would have not learned so much about myself, they exposed weaknesses to me that I did not know existed. I am going to learn from my mistakes, and avoid the Scorpio type because I know we might be "best friends" one day but we can be "worst enemies" the next, and they will win as long as it remains on a verbal/psychological level.

Thanks for your replies by the way, I have already done much research on my pluto 7th house placement, astrology has indeed been a very helpful tool. The best way to avoid Scorpio Ascendants is to be very cautious, they are very clever especially the ones i've met, (oddly they all had 3rd house stelliums)
but I am a lot more aware of how these people go about what they do they actually all had a very similar game plan and i've caught on, I was very naive back then, I have developed psychologically and if I ever meet one I will never let them into my personal life or become open with them. Its hard since saturn is in my 11th house of friendships (very small amount of friends) and my 11th house stellium (strong desire for lots of friendships) but I would rather have a small amount of real friends than 1 or 2 fake ones blending in. I probably don't make much sense to you but that's just because i'm typing, I could explain it all much better in person haha.

p.s. What really made me turn bitter about these people is when 3 of them turned against me all during the same period of time, Two Scorpio Ascendants, and One Sun Square Pluto person.
After I cut them all out of my life I went into a stage of "F_ _ _ Scorpio influenced people" and I still have that mentality til this day .

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I don't have anything against the Scorpio placements that you have, I get along quite well with Scorpio Suns.

I just don't like the Ascendants or people with Sun Opp/Square to Pluto.
These are the more manipulative type of people that I don't like. The mercury Scorpio can be like this as well especially if conj pluto, but they aren't nearly as bad as the ones I listed above.

The thing about it is in every single case I started off as "friends" with the people. So they knew how to get under my skin, what I don't like, they also know that I'm not the type of person to get into fights unless you steal from me or try to take my girl or mess with my family. So they knew they could get away with anything as long as its not one of those three things. And so they would just push my buttons a lot. So in a way they were already in my head before we became enemies so once we were "enemies" they knew what to do. And another thing is sometimes they give me that stare, and I just want to kill them right then and there lol. That stare pisses me off so much.

trust me, I have learned my lessons, all of the "problems" i have had in life have been caused by Scorpio influenced people, I have it all figured out, I simply have to not let these people become my 'friends' and don't let them into my personal life, and I will not have any problems with them. A stranger will not do the things that they did, they were simply too comfortable with me and new my limits so they got away with it, but since cutting them out of my lives they are not like that anymore because they lost their comfortableness with me and don't "know" me like they used to.

I know what my weaknesses are thanks to them, and I know how to defend myself mentally now, I am definetly headed down the road to success, and if it wasn't for these "enemies" and unfortunate relationships I would have not learned so much about myself, they exposed weaknesses to me that I did not know existed. I am going to learn from my mistakes, and avoid the Scorpio type because I know we might be "best friends" one day but we can be "worst enemies" the next, and they will win as long as it remains on a verbal/psychological level.

Thanks for your replies by the way, I have already done much research on my pluto 7th house placement, astrology has indeed been a very helpful tool. The best way to avoid Scorpio Ascendants is to be very cautious, they are very clever especially the ones i've met, (oddly they all had 3rd house stelliums)
but I am a lot more aware of how these people go about what they do they actually all had a very similar game plan and i've caught on, I was very naive back then, I have developed psychologically and if I ever meet one I will never let them into my personal life or become open with them. Its hard since saturn is in my 11th house of friendships (very small amount of friends) and my 11th house stellium (strong desire for lots of friendships) but I would rather have a small amount of real friends than 1 or 2 fake ones blending in. I probably don't make much sense to you but that's just because i'm typing, I could explain it all much better in person haha.

p.s. What really made me turn bitter about these people is when 3 of them turned against me all during the same period of time, Two Scorpio Ascendants, and One Sun Square Pluto person.
After I cut them all out of my life I went into a stage of "F_ _ _ Scorpio influenced people" and I still have that mentality til this day .

I know Sun square Pluto is really nasty placement and it will be toward male figure. There was a Scorpio ascendant woman she was the one my ex cheated on me with, because of her manipulative behaviors, I divorced my ex at the end. That woman put me through hell for 5 years. She played him for a few months but left unrepairable damage to me and to the relationship. I think that is just because the Scorpio Ascendant might have negative affect on the way they handle partnership. She also have Jupiter in Scorpio conjunct the ascendant.

I have Pluto square Moon, I used to hate my mum and too lazy to even repeat why I hate her so much in the past in this post, I did talk about it in many of my posts.

Yer the Scorpio stare is very classy :alien:

Scorpio really have the ability to turn nasty as they have good ability of understanding human psychology. Rather the scorpion choose to use this ability to heal or to destroy that will be based on the other factors in the chart.

Yes the house of open enemies, you do learn your darkest side through them. And hopeful one day this will turn out to be the best as well.

poyi

Premium Member
I forgot to mention, the person I know with Pluto in 7th house. He has a lot of business connections and work with very powerful people....but early in life, he had to learn all the nasty lessons first.

JUPITERASC

Okay so I was recently told that since my Pluto is 28 degrees in Scorpio that it is weak since its in the down fall.
Your opening post, GuyWithWeirdChart, is an excellent example of the lack of consensus amongst modern astrologers regarding pluto
and I say that because,
in general
according to modern astrology dwarf planet pluto is the co-ruler of Scorpio :smile:

The question arises then that if pluto co-rules Scorpio
then which modern astrologer told you that Scorpio is simultaneously the sign of Pluto's 'downfall' and what are their reasons?

HOWEVER

you then said:

....I also know that Pluto is exalted 24 degrees Scorpio
IF the modern astrologer you mention has also told you that Pluto is 'exalted' at 24 degrees Scorpio
THEN
unsurprisingly that seems the source of your question on this matter

....so does that mean that 25,26,27,28,and 29 are weak degrees for Pluto in Scorpio?

My chart http://imgur.com/aXrZtcl
Thanks
Certainly a modern astrologer who is knowledgeable on the subject of pluto, needs to explain on this thread
how dwarf planet pluto can be co-ruler of Scorpio,
and Exalted in Scorpio
AND YET SIMULTANEOUSLY in 'downfall' in Scorpio

Meanwhile, the following is a commonly accepted table of planetary rulership

dignities2.gif

GuyWithWeirdChart

I know Sun square Pluto is really nasty placement and it will be toward male figure. There was a Scorpio ascendant woman she was the one my ex cheated on me with, because of her manipulative behaviors, I divorced my ex at the end. That woman put me through hell for 5 years. She played him for a few months but left unrepairable damage to me and to the relationship. I think that is just because the Scorpio Ascendant might have negative affect on the way they handle partnership. She also have Jupiter in Scorpio conjunct the ascendant.

Yes indeed Sun Square Pluto is definetly a nasty aspect, even the girls with this aspects are very manipulative. I wonder if it's worst for our generation since Pluto is in Scorpio. I think one of the coldest placements is something in Aquarius square the Pluto in Scorpio.

I am very sorry about your past relationship, that type of girl deserves to suffer for what she did. How could anybody do that to somebody's relationship, that's just awful.

dr. farr

Would I consider the OP's natal Pluto "weak" (which for me means afflicted and detrimented)?
Pluto angular, in 7th whole sign house, in its co-domicile of Scorpio, conjunct the Lucky Strike North Node, taking a sextile aspect from the Moon and Uranus, taking a trine aspect from Venus, not posited in a pitted degree = no, OP's Pluto is strong and benefic (defacto what would be called "dignified" in other astrological approaches) and will tend toward + influences in the OP's natal astro-energetic field.

(Isn't Pluto square to Mars and Saturn?? Not for me-other than conjunctions I do not regard out of sign aspects as effectual in most cases. Isn't Mercury squaring Pluto? My maximum orb for square aspect by degree is 5 degrees, so Mercury is out of the orb for squares which I follow)

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Would I consider the OP's natal Pluto "weak" (which for me means afflicted and detrimented)?
Pluto angular, in 7th whole sign house, in its co-domicile of Scorpio, conjunct the Lucky Strike North Node, taking a sextile aspect from the Moon and Uranus, taking a trine aspect from Venus, not posited in a pitted degree = no, OP's Pluto is strong and benefic (defacto what would be called "dignified" in other astrological approaches) and will tend toward + influences in the OP's natal astro-energetic field.

(Isn't Pluto square to Mars and Saturn?? Not for me-other than conjunctions I do not regard out of sign aspects as effectual in most cases. Isn't Mercury squaring Pluto? My maximum orb for square aspect by degree is 5 degrees, so Mercury is out of the orb for squares which I follow)

Yer the square between Pluto to Mercury, Mars, Saturn are not very tight will only be relevant when above planets moving into tighter aspects in the progressions but eventually will move away of orb. So I would see that as Pluto got a bit of colors from these planets but not truly afflicted.

One thing we have not consider was the declination to see if Pluto has any parallel or contraparallel aspects to any planet.

Phoenix Venus

While I admit I haven't read much of the responses.... being a gal with a fairly strong pluto myself, I thought i'd add my two sense into the mix:
(so if this info is in vain then mah bad)

Pluto is not weak at all…

Conjunct north node in the seventh house makes pluto quite strong, actually.

relationships can transform and heal :) especially commitments to others in some form or fashion.

Pluto in scorpio is definitely not weak. It is retrograde, which means it works in a "special" (you say weird I say unique) kinda way. It sometimes takes more time to manifest outwardly when you have a retrograde planet. (look for when it turns direct in progressions)

PLUS…It's involved in a mini grand trine which gives natural abilities! I bet you are artistic. Venus involved an in pisces! Phew.

That can sometimes be considered weak, as in lazy, but seeing as how cap is involved, it adds a bit of determination (Especially in the realm of teaching and high ideals..)

Mercury and pluto in square can give great influence through communication, though you might find it difficult to express all of that power.

Pluto is about getting past your fears, and then a cleansing and transformation will follow. (with the merc square it is about letting go of nervous or obsessive thinking)

This is why it might feel “weak”: the lower octave of pluto, mars, is making only a couple harsh aspects, a conj to saturn and the square to pluto. mars in pisces is difficult because mars deals with boundaries and definites while pisces is a very fluid and indefinite sign. Add saturn to the mix and you might find that you are critical towards your own ego-drives.

Plus, you are still young, so you might not have fully actualized the potentials within your chart yet. Patience, grasshopper :happy:

Mars squaring pluto can give depth of ambition, surety of intention, as well as a focused attitude, if the energies learn how to manifest without either bottling up or exploding. (with the position of mars I’m guessing that there is more bottling and less exploding at this point….)

Here is the sabian symbol for the degree of your pluto, taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala"

AN INDIAN SQUAW PLEADING TO THE CHIEF FOR THE LIVES OF HER CHILDREN.
KEYNOTE: Love as a principle of redemption.
Here the soul is presented as a mother whose sons (i.e. her active energies) have become disruptive forces in the collective life of the tribe. She seeks to counteract the karma of their misdeeds through her love and implorations. The soul is responsive to the experience of unity (the spiritual king or chief) but the energies of human nature often follow their self-seeking, divisive tendencies.
This is the fourth symbol of the forty-eighth sequence. It presents us with the value of prayer. The principle of wholeness in man — the soul — acts to offset or attenuate the dictates of karma. In a religious sense, Mary, the Mother, is seen as the Mediatrix, in constant acts of INTERCESSION for the sake of waylaid individuals.

Phew! Talk about powerful mindset. Do you pray or meditate? (or again, some form or art?) It will help to heal you. This symbol is about making your influence known by seeking out others in a loving and giving way. Letting go of past mistakes or worries and seeking a higher connection with others :)

Phoenix Venus

Certainly a modern astrologer who is knowledgeable on the subject of pluto, needs to explain on this thread
how dwarf planet pluto can be co-ruler of Scorpio,
and Exalted in Scorpio
AND YET SIMULTANEOUSLY in 'downfall' in Scorpio

You called? :smile:

As someone around the forum wonderfully put it:

"Pluto's mass dominates its orbit"

And us astrologers ALL AGREE that orbits are what really matter.

Pluto's orbit aligns with the sun and the other planets in such an intricately consistent way that it is only logical to conclude that.... PLUTO IS A PLANET!

It is only logical to conclude that:

The declassification of Pluto as a planet is not based on the building block of life: math

And that is all there is to it, my trad friends :)

Phoenix Venus

Don’t let the trads scare you. Let your pluto show. :love:

Last comes First. It’s true of the planets and of the world.

Btw that was meant to be taken in a spiritual context.

Guy, As far as your relationship struggles…….. man, oh man no wonder I was attracted to this thread haha.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I have scorpio asc, venus, merc & pluto. (and very committed to my man.)

Hmm.. maybe you were finding scorpios that were on the “Scorpion” side and not the “eagle” side

There are three levels of scorpio: 1. Scorpion (to give you the sting) 2. Phoenix (to be reborn) and 3. Eagle (to spiritually soar.)

It is no coincidence that pluto rules scorpio!

I’m not saying that you are picking bad women, just that younger females have a tough time in todays world, especially scorpio… scorpio is moreso about spirituality than sex.. though it is easy to confuse the two.. We are living in a dark, dark place right now… where women think it is okay to objectify themselves (which in turn amplifies their own ego and weakens the ego of their male counterpart)… and it takes some time for women to learn that. Trust me I've been there lol.

But your pluto symbolism is all about sticking up for the underdog through mental determination and spreading love to others. And with your north node there in the house of love & relationships. How heavy. I think you will end up finding success. :love:

Last edited: