Grand Trine being triggered by a T-Square?

junejune

Happy new year to everyone! :) I would just like to ask how this configuration in my natal chart works. (see attachment below)

So basically, I have an earth grand trine (for which we all know, a harmonious aspect) in uranus-neptune conj, moon and venus - on which venus is also attached to another major configuration of my chart (in this case, a stressful one), opposing my apex pluto in my saturn-pluto-mars t-square.

While I've been practicing astrology for some time now (i think, few months before pluto passed through my ascendant), I still doubt my own interpretation on how this configuration manifest. The way I see it, it seems like pluto and venus are always battling, wherein pluto is channeling its pressure to venus - stressing too the harmonious flow of my earth grand trine, and thus, channeling its energies back to pluto through venus, and
then pluto attacks again my venus and so forth. Haha. It really seems a venus-pluto power struggle for me :lol:

Now, I wonder how these energies manifest in my life, especially that venus and pluto are both in domicile (taurus and scorpio) which are both fixed signs. Which house or area of my life do you think I should focus more? Should I be more venusian or plutonian? Ughh. I'm going insane. Haha. Your opinions/interpretations are very much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Kofe

I am thinking that Venus in 5th holds the creation and receives lot of power from Pluto (power struggle). Try to express this power in creative issues, sports, kids, 5th house issues. Externalize Venus and allow Pluto to internalize his power so transformation can occur. My thoughts.