Vocational Themes and Skills - Different Interpretations of the Chart

Adrimi

Dears,

I have two different vocational interpretations of my chart made by professional astrologers.

The first interpretation points that Venus is the most important planet regarding my vocation. I should focus in academic research related with customer attraction, conflict resolution, group association (themes related with public relations and diplomacy) and arts.

The second interpretation points that Saturn is the most important planet regarding my vocation. I should focus in political issues taking advantage of my communication and acting skills.

Correct if I´m wrong, Saturn expression is diminished because of the combustion. I feel it with problems regarding both time and career management - to name a few.

I understand the importance of Saturn, but I don´t think it´s the most important.

I can also see the importance of Venus, but I´m not convinced it´s the most important.

In my opinion, I have to find a career - or careers - which combines the Sun in Leo (self-expression and creativity), Mercury in Virgo (analysis, editing and language), Ascendant in Scorpio (investigation).

I also think Venus and Jupiter must be considered in the interpretation, but as minor factors.

I´m trying to find both the themes and the skills in the chart related with vocation.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - Let me give you some context (from old to new, respectively):
I have a BA in Communication, Associate degree in Logistics and I´m also
graduated in Organizational Behavior.

My main jobs were video editor in a tv channel, manager in a beauty shop and
customer service analyst in a shipping company.

Attachments

• Birth_Chart-Equal.gif
    Birth_Chart-Equal.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Birth_Chart-Placidus.gif
    Birth_Chart-Placidus.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Birth_Chart-Whole_Signs.gif
    Birth_Chart-Whole_Signs.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 32
Dears,

I have two different vocational interpretations of my chart made by professional astrologers.

The first interpretation points that Venus is the most important planet regarding my vocation. I should focus in academic research related with customer attraction, conflict resolution, group association (themes related with public relations and diplomacy) and arts. venus is well aspected, but most important would be Leo sun conj MC in my mind

The second interpretation points that Saturn is the most important planet regarding my vocation. I should focus in political issues taking advantage of my communication and acting skills. Saturn conj MC ( I have this) will definately, delay, limit and restrict until middle age any aspirations, but having sun conj MC and Leo is very extrovert, theatrical and bossy, well organised and likes to be centre of attention.

Correct if I´m wrong, Saturn expression is diminished because of the combustion. I feel it with problems regarding both time and career management - to name a few. Combustion is a Trad term, whereas I'm a modern astrologer, plus is saturn is not retrograde and only has one challenging aspect - square to uranus. I call this one freedom (uranus) v convention and hard work, discipline (saturn)

I understand the importance of Saturn, but I don´t think it´s the most important. It may not be BUT is conj MC and will still delay and restrict

I can also see the importance of Venus, but I´m not convinced it´s the most important.

In my opinion, I have to find a career - or careers - which combines the Sun in Leo (self-expression and creativity), Mercury in Virgo (analysis, editing and language), Ascendant in Scorpio (investigation).

I also think Venus and Jupiter must be considered in the interpretation, but as minor factors.

I´m trying to find both the themes and the skills in the chart related with vocation.

P.S. - Let me give you some context (from old to new, respectively):
I have a BA in Communication, Associate degree in Logistics and I´m also
graduated in Organizational Behavior.

My main jobs were video editor in a tv channel, manager in a beauty shop and
customer service analyst in a shipping company.

Career options are assessed by MC any planets conjunct, where the ruler of MC is placed, it’s aspects, then 2nd house ‘how you earn your money’ and planets there, ruler of cusp and where it’s placed, then 6th house of ‘type of work you do’ any planets there and how they are aspected.

Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

Now Jupiter rules 2nd and mars rules 6th and these are in TRINE aspect --- very very good, suggests matters fall into place without too much effort

Sun Quincunx (Inconjunct) Moon

Your perceptions of others and of life circumstances alter as you get older. As others misunderstand your intentions and you misjudge others' motivations, natural corrections occur for you. It is through concentrating on the core values of communication in relationships that you make major adjustments between your ego drives and your emotional needs. This becomes a critical mechanism for personal growth and development.
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html
how have you found this aspect?

I see your mars square neptune as the most problematic-
mars.gif
square.gif
neptune.gif

Mars square Neptune The square between Mars and Neptune suggests that your natural tendencies to assert yourself may cause confusion and turmoil in your life. You may experience ups and downs in your feelings and ambitions. Vague or subconscious reasons prompting you to act may conflict with your sensitive feelings. This aspect stimulates interest in spiritual issues and produces a degree of psychic energy, even spiritual delusion. It's often associated with sexual anxieties, repressed sexual urges, or some degree of deception associated with sexual affairs. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#masne
This aspect is one that suggests you may do best when you are alone. You should perhaps work by yourself or with as few people as possible. Preferably, you should work in a field such as medicine where you can satisfy a need to provide human service and remain detached. Develop your abilities to plan and control, and be more willing to accept responsibility when something goes wrong. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#masne

Adrimi

Astrologer50,

Thanks so much for your comments.

I agree both Saturn is a restriction force and Sun is the most important planet related with vocation issues in the chart.

I´m glad you mentioned the quincunx. None of the astrologers I consulted before pointed this aspect as important.
In my opinion, sun quincunx moon synthesizes a theme which spreads throughout the chart: incompatibility between
the will and the feelings. Please, see the link below to understand what I´m talking:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunquincunxmoon.html

Just to complement about the quincunx, Donna Cunningham says Capricorn Moon outweighs Fire Sign Sun in her book
"An Astrological Guide to Self-Awareness" (page 35). And, in many respects, people with this placement "often react
to life´s challenges more like a Capricorn". This interpretation makes sense to me.

Mars square Neptune was also pointed as the most problematic for another astrologer. Both of your quotes about the
square reflect some experiences in my life.