Sagittarius Sun/Leo Moon/Leo Asc.

Last edited:

chris

Plus all kinds of lovely goodies. Hi guys, I'm 24 year old female from California. Been interested in astrology for awhile and know a little bit but I am always wanting to learn more. I have an almost insatiable appetite for it. Maybe because of all the Scorpio in my chart? :cool:

Your 7th house cusp is in Aquarius, do you attract the odd, eccentric people to you?

Joseph Astrologer

Plus all kinds of lovely goodies. Hi guys, I'm 24 year old female from California. Been interested in astrology for awhile and know a little bit but I am always wanting to learn more. I have an almost insatiable appetite for it. Maybe because of all the Scorpio in my chart? :cool:

Mars Aquarius in 7th house, likes to cooperate with others re: the 'fringe' or progressive ideas and philosophies (Astrology being one of them), Jupiter Pisces in 8th gives you a very deep appreciation of the interconnectedness of kinetic energy and how the saying 'All is One' has wisdom within it - also Scorpio in third and fourth shows a love of profound esoteric topics (Astrology being one of them) and an even deeper emotional capacity, especially when seeking some solace from the world at large. Very nice - welcome :)

@Artist82 Awesome, I'm the only triple fire person I've known until today!

@Chris -- Yes I do attract all kinds of eccentric people. If something isn't certifiably wonky about them, I tend to get bored!

@Joseph Astrologer Yeah, I like my Aq. in the 7th but sometimes I wish my mars wasn't Aquarius. I tend to only want to get involved in team activities now and never want to do anything for myself.

Venusian Grin

Hey!
Cool I got leo in moon as well. I been interested in astrology this year, since I had that yahoo answers account (which i dont now because i was addicted to it so much).