When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready?

david starling

It's official now that russia is the first country that brings a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 on the market. They licensed the vaccine about 3 weeks ago and already started the mass-production, even though the phase 3 trials are not completed, which evokes lots of critical responses worldwide. What I read from the news is that they start tomorrow the vaccination for volunteers- already 40k people are registered. Due to the vaccination russia wants to reach a herd immunity in the country till the end of the year.
The potential of that vaccine is questionable. So I looked at the chart again...it seems that Moon/Saturn conjunction was the timer. But now I am wondering why no one used the Moon as the significator for the vaccine. This, anyhow would make more sense than to use Saturn as I did it. Since mercury is L1 and L10 at the same time, we can use the second house from the 10th as significator for the vaccine, which is ruled by the Moon. Moon in Saturn's (L6=virus) domicile is debilitated-so in a bad shape. Actually, when I asked the question, I assumed that the (first) vaccine will be effective,which doesn't seem to be the case here.Looks like it could be even harmful :bandit: Even it is mercury, it would give the same outcome like some of you mentioned it already.

The President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, is testing the Russian vaccine on his own people. So, it shouldn't be too long before its effectiveness and safety is known.

tikana

It's official now that russia is the first country that brings a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 on the market. They licensed the vaccine about 3 weeks ago and already started the mass-production, even though the phase 3 trials are not completed, which evokes lots of critical responses worldwide. What I read from the news is that they start tomorrow the vaccination for volunteers- already 40k people are registered. Due to the vaccination russia wants to reach a herd immunity in the country till the end of the year.
The potential of that vaccine is questionable. So I looked at the chart again...it seems that Moon/Saturn conjunction was the timer. But now I am wondering why no one used the Moon as the significator for the vaccine. This, anyhow would make more sense than to use Saturn as I did it. Since mercury is L1 and L10 at the same time, we can use the second house from the 10th as significator for the vaccine, which is ruled by the Moon. Moon in Saturn's (L6=virus) domicile is debilitated-so in a bad shape. Actually, when I asked the question, I assumed that the (first) vaccine will be effective,which doesn't seem to be the case here.Looks like it could be even harmful :bandit: Even it is mercury, it would give the same outcome like some of you mentioned it already.

Ru has something to do with covid startup so now they have a "vaccine" surre. okay.. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/08/russia-s-approval-covid-19-vaccine-less-meets-press-release
you really believe anything comes out of Russia? 40k is just like how they ran their constitution overwrite. Moon conj saturn is not a good sign. Saturn is overpowering Moon ...

vaccine being 10th house ruler being in fall it is basically a failure L6 on top meh i pass on putin's magic shots
notice that 10th house is in dual sign meaning that we need to look at triplicities to see which vaccine will work

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Well, firstly, it is not just Russia that is working on this, but most countries. Some that I have actively read about are UK, US, India and Germany, besides Russia.

8 months - as some predicted on this thread - means Nov., so hopefully something concrete will happen by Nov. Also, given Merc. is weak, perhaps the success rate of the trials will not be that convincing. You Q asked - when will the vaccine be ready. However, could be the success rate is not that great.

kalinka

Well, firstly, it is not just Russia that is working on this, but most countries. Some that I have actively read about are UK, US, India and Germany, besides Russia.

8 months - as some predicted on this thread - means Nov., so hopefully something concrete will happen by Nov. Also, given Merc. is weak, perhaps the success rate of the trials will not be that convincing. You Q asked - when will the vaccine be ready. However, could be the success rate is not that great.

Sure, over 170 companies worldwide are working on a vaccine and some of them are close to finish the last test phase.However, for Putin his vaccine is ready. Putin's daughter and also well known politicians got vaccinated on TV.
The volunteers, who are now being vaccinated in Moscow, will be medically observed for six months. But while the 3rd test phase is still running, the russian government is already planning the first nationwide mass immunization until the end of the year. Probably the whole country will be vaccinated before the effectiveness of the vaccine is fully proved.Does anyone believe that Putin will change his plan :unsure:

david starling

Sure, over 170 companies worldwide are working on a vaccine and some of them are close to finish the last test phase.However, for Putin his vaccine is ready. Putin's daughter and also well known politicians got vaccinated on TV.
The volunteers, who are now being vaccinated in Moscow, will be medically observed for six months. But while the 3rd test phase is still running, the russian government is already planning the first nationwide mass immunization until the end of the year. Probably the whole country will be vaccinated before the effectiveness of the vaccine is fully proved.Does anyone believe that Putin will change his plan :unsure:

How do we know that Putin's daughter got the actual vaccine?

Osamenor

Staff member

Lo and behold: it's November, and two vaccines with 90%-95% effectiveness have been announced!

But all the experts are cautioning that these are preliminary results and we don't know how long either vaccine will remain effective. And that's saying nothing of all the hurdles to distribution.

l10 is mercury. Mercury is in fall, in the sixth house--which is an ineffective placement, also associated with illness. Mercury also rules this chart. It does not see moon. It doesn't have any aspect to any traditional planet. If we count modern ones, there's an applying sextile to uranus (things won't go as expected?).

I take that to mean there will be no vaccine. Maybe that we're barking up the wrong tree entirely, in looking for one.

Or perhaps there will be a vaccine (i actually think that more likely, since testing has already started on the first potential one) but it will prove ineffective, maybe causing more harm than good.
bingo nailed it