just curious ...

chanandlerbong

Hello all! :)

So I've been doing quite a bit of research concerning astrology in general and especially my natal chart. I think I understand the basics - so for example when a planet is in a certain sign or when a planet is in a certain house, but I can't quite connect everything or see the bigger picture yet ... so I would really appreciate if you took a look at my birth chart. :)

I'm thankful for every observation but I've also got a few specific questions:

1. What does it mean when the Sun, Saturn, Neptune and the North Node are in my 10th house? I kind of know what every single one means, but not when they are all in the 10th house together. How do they influence each other?

What do they mean concerning career and "public image"?
Also what do they say about my father?
What do you think will my Saturn return be like?

2. Moon in the 12th house.
It sometimes feels like I'm absorbing feelings from people around me. I think it happens with people in general but especially with my mother (of course I know her better). When we're talking I can sense when something's up even though she denies it.

So long story short, I can be in a really good mood and suddenly negative feelings just hit me. Do you think that's because of the moon in the 12th house? How should I cope with this - sometimes the emotions are a bit much?

3. As an example, my Mars is in Gemini at 04’. Would you still consider it Gemini or more Taurus because of the low degree?

So, thank you for reading!
And thank you very much for any interpretation in advance!

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 31

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Your chart format is a little hard to read. It looks to me like your sun is in the 11th house.

Regardless, when you have several planets in a house, the meanings of that house are probably major themes in your life. Saturn rules Capricorn and is the traditional ruler of Aquarius (Uranus is its modern ruler.) Saturn is domiciled (in the sign it rules) and conjuncts your NN, so it will have a lot to say about how your Aquarius and Capricorn planets function.

It may be easiest to think of your planets like members of a big family, a committee, or some kind of team. Some members tend to think alike. These would be planets in the same sign and house. Some members dislike each other and may work against each other. These would be planets involved in a square or opposition. Other planets co-exist in a state of harmony: the sextiles and trines. Then some planets are more isolated (no major aspects) or may have only one real person they interact with, so they are not completely integrated into the group. (Like your Pluto-Venus.)

The astrological view of personality is that people are not internally inherently consistent. We're full of contradictions!

A sign says something about how its planets will go about their duties. Capricorn is the cardinal earth planet, so your primary approach to your career may be innovative (cardinal)and fundamentally practical. However, I think Neptune rules film, so if film-making is a special interest of yours that would be consistent.

Also Uranus closely conjuncts your MC. I have Uranus conjunct MC, as well, and it has led to a chronic inability to focus, because Uranus rules sudden change. It would be good to have a career that has a lot of variety inherent to it. Uranus also rules science, aviation, things that are futuristic, and modern astrology. Aquarius-Capricorn is a good combination for an engineer.

A 12th house moon in Aries needs its independence and time alone. Moon square Uranus is a recipe for sudden changes in feeling.

If your birth time is accurate, your Mars will not change signs even if it is in 0 degrees of the sign.

david starling

I'm curious too. It's an extraordinarily Saturnian chart, including Saturn conj your NN. Given all the bad press Saturn gets, I'd really like to know what your take on it is.
In theory, you should be very time-conscious. Do you take an interest in timing devices? Are you obsessed with punctuality? These are Saturn-related traits. But, I've noticed Aquarian Suns are not usually that way.
Are you in a profession that requires precise timing?

Last edited: