What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

GreenMist

Banned
Again, I am forced to stand up for us little fishies. :biggrin:

Women I have always considered the most attractive have a high prominance of pisces in their chart. Drew Barrymore, Elizabeth Taylor, Juilette Binoche, Ursula Andress, Sharon Stone... Rachel Weisz!

Definately have the most beautiful eyes at least

MidnightxPoison

I have actually noticed that Capricorn women look very beautiful. I've never met an unattractive Cap lady. They're all appealing for some reason. They tend to have unique features, IMO, and great smiles. Celebs: Vanessa Paradis, Emilie de Ravin, Kate Bosworth, Kate Moss. And also those with Cap rising. They tend to have high cheek bones, look a little hollow-cheeked and eyes are wide-set.
My friend's gf is a Cap and she looks a little like Emilie de Ravin.

Mica

"
I was just wondering what degree your Taurus Ascendant is? I'm a Taurus ascendant as well and I'm just trying to find similarities. I notice you have the full Venusian lips"

That's funny. I too have Taurus Asc, but with Venus/Scorpio/7th on the descendant. My mouth is small, and I have comparatively big green eyes.

Bradders

I really just think it's the self certification of it to themselves.

I think beauty is a term each of the planets can cultivate in different ways: A plutonian beauty would be like very dark hooded eyes probably under long eyelashes, bloodshot intense blue or green eyes, the figures probably would be quite apple shaped for women or stocky for men. Venus would be the opposite, small, thin and sultry, the literal tapestry of Aphrodite so present in delectable waistlines, charming sultry smiles and lots of love handles.

But for your real answer, it's the planets that aspect trine or conjunct to the sun imo, also probably aspecting Venus or the moon or mars in some way: let's not forget the ascendent planets.

ALRESCHA

An AC or an MC Neptune. If Saturn aspects Jupiter, the facial bone structure can be symmetrical. A well aspected Venus in Aries and a touch of Scorpio or Leo. Libra Sun, always.
Personally, I find Virgo rising the only people that I don't have a need to fix when I see them. :lol:
François Dorléac was a perfect woman, IMHO.

reddaisy

my grandmother was a real beauty when she was young, and even now by the age 67 she has a beautiful face and a great body (for her age of course). she has aphrodite conjunct sun and vesta and lilith conjunct moon. i think the biggest 'job' about her beauty made the asteroid aphrodite

Stubborn Virgo

I hesitate to label myself anything physically. I think there's aspects in everybody that while, not conventionally considered beautiful, certainly make them attractive to someone...

That being said, I attract all types of people to me without trying. People who I consider to be out of my league turn their heads when I walk by. It used to make me really uncomfortable because it seemed like I couldn't do anything without dealing with the stares and looks. Women usually react strongly to me, too - they grab onto their boyfriend/husband a little tighter whenever I'm around. I've noticed this tendency even in couples that I know really well. It seems like they do it unconsciously.

In situations where popularity is helpful, such as in group situations, I generally do well. Everyone usually likes me. If they don't, they're usually female and older than me, and reacting strongly to my appearance. This isn't always the case, though - I've had females in my age range who didn't like me. They tend to have the mindset of "keep your enemies closer". If I pick up on their fake friendship, though, they resort back to openly hating me - which is better than secretly hating me, I guess.

I have high cheekbones, good complexion, well-shaped eyebrows which look like they've been groomed but never have, big eyes that sometimes appear dreamy and sometimes far-off, and a good figure. I've been the same weight since I was a teenager. I'm petite in every sense of the word - short stature, small hands, short limbs, etc. I appear to be the age of a teenager, even though I'm in my mid-20s.

I have:

Virgo planets (Sun, Mercury & Venus) in 7th House
Aquarius rising w/Pisces intercepted in my 1st house
Pluto in Scorpio square ASC
Venus square Midheaven
Jupiter trine MC
Chiron trine MC

Last edited:

heidy26

I have actually noticed that Capricorn women look very beautiful. I've never met an unattractive Cap lady. They're all appealing for some reason. They tend to have unique features, IMO, and great smiles. Celebs: Vanessa Paradis, Emilie de Ravin, Kate Bosworth, Kate Moss. And also those with Cap rising. They tend to have high cheek bones, look a little hollow-cheeked and eyes are wide-set.
My friend's gf is a Cap and she looks a little like Emilie de Ravin.

Not only Capricorn rising/Sun. All earth signs rising [especially] have this type of beauty: cold beauty, well structured bones and symmetrical traits. Especially if the rising sign is in Saturn's decan or the AC is aspected by Saturn.
This is what westerns appreciate, just look at Britney Spears and you'll know what cold beauty means [to me it means, blonde hair mostly, green eyes, cold and detached look, etc] as she has Capricorn rising, afaik.
When it comes to beauty, the aspects made to AS by planets give beauty as it goes:
Venus aspecting AC - gives charm, pleasant personality, soft language, fine traits to the physical body
Jupiter aspecting AC - gives joy, optimism which is attractive, but I don't think it modifies in a good way the physical body, as Jupiter likes to indulge
Neptune aspecting AC - makes the person capable of making himself/herself dreamy, so good taste in makeup, clothes, even to extent of plastic surgery
Saturn aspecting AC - symmetry, well-structured bones, coldness
Pluto aspecting AC - one of my favorites, gives magnetic beauty, deep penetrating look and aspect in general
Mars aspecting AC - the person is very attractive, as it gives power and adds sexuality to the physical body and the attitude
Uranus aspecting AC - lightning beauty, impressive attitude, women with Uranus to AC aspects are the most beautiful ones
Moon aspecting AC - makes the person appear emotional -emotions are very attractive-, moist eyes in which you can drown literally, round shapes
Sun aspecting AC - makes the person shine, gives great attitude and confidence which is **** attractive
Mercury aspecting AC - makes the person look younger, sharper in actions and thinking

But yes, my favorite is by far earth influence and not because I have it as rising sign and Saturn is involved as well. :tongue:

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I think having the moon in Leo is a good placement. Or at least that's what I was told

They lied to you. I've a moon in Leo and it is horrible. The Kings/Queens of drama have these placements.

That was a lame joke. :p

Anyway, for physical beauty I'd say look toward the first house, the ruling planet/planets and it's aspects.

Lunah

In that case it's Sagittarius. I have a moon in Leo as well and I am a little dramatic even the way I tell a story lol, never really noticed this til I got a little older . I'm am the queen, at least in my own mind haha

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
In that case it's Sagittarius. I have a moon in Leo as well and I am a little dramatic even the way I tell a story lol. I'm a the queen haha

Ha, yea, we royal moons can be a bit dramatic at times, but it's all fun. And no one tells a story better than we can, lol.

Since your Asc is in Sag look for Jupiter on your chart. It's sign, aspects etc. Also, aspects to the Asc.

Girl_from_Jupiter

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...what's beautiful to one person might not be so beautiful at all to the next. Being attractive to others really has more to do with how you feel about yourself and how you carry yourself. For that I'd look to aspects to the Ascendant...like for instance Jupiter conjunct the ASC. Generally speaking, any aspect that makes you confident will add to your beauty, any aspect that makes you feel unworthy or insecure will take away from it.