Very curious about my chart

ebonyrose

Hello everyone. I've been pretty obsessed about astrology lately and it seems that I can't get enough information...
Especially when it comes to my Natal chart. I'm curious about what anyone can see in my chart as far as personality, relationships, and career goes. I would also like to know if there is a particular area I should focus on. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• ebonydeerose.gif
    ebonydeerose.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 46

kimbermoon

there are many many layers of encoded energies depicted in the natal chart.
It takes much time to address all the variables which requires a lot of study to get a true overview of the individual lifepath. It is not usually very helpful to focus on one or two factors, because for each individual the aspects will vary from one to another, depending on the chart as a whole. It is also very difficult to interpret our own charts, because it is difficult especially in the early years to see things objectively.

A few highlights to note for you:

Pluto con Ascendant: great willpower and stamina.to others you can appear overbearing, obstinate and wilfull: this placement shows that the individual frequently is required to regenerate their personality many times in life. Pluto is about power and transformation.

Pluto is square your Sun/Mars -- individual power struggles and difficulty with authority figures. Much of your physical and creative energies will be thwarted by the challenges presented by this square and this can have a strong impact on your career ambitions.
Mercury opp Jupiter: indecisiveness, poor judgement at times, exaggeration or boastfulness [Merc in Leo]

RELATIONSHIPS: Moon/Libra + Venus/Gemini + Mars/Cancer
This combination shows a certain imbalance between the energies of Air and Water which can create situations akin to being in a pressure-cooker.
Venus/Uranus opposition: instability in relationships, prone to sudden attractions and equally sudden breakups and upheavals. Love at first sight and abrupt endings. Non-traditional social values.

7H North Node in Taurus - The Axis of Fate shows a momentum towards finding security, pleasure and comfort through marriage.

Personality signature: Libra Rising Leo, with Moon in Libra - socially aware personally expressive motivated towards creative endeavors.

Again these are but a few superficially apparent tendencies shown in your birth chart. To go further into analysis will reveal a great deal more.

I would offer to do a Lunar profile for you, for I believe that reveals so much more about who we are on the deeper level of the psyche.

Again the study of astrology is like peeling away the layers of an onion. All things must be taken into consideration in order to get a true and accurate sense of who you are and what you are all about. In my work I used the derivative chart system to go deeper into the heart of all matters.

A few more pointers

Saturn con South Node -- release of obsessional sexual tendencies and jealousies.

Minimal earth energies which is needed to create a sense of groundedness.
Emphasis of fire/air --- a focus on personal expressiveness

Your personal path tends to be focused on the physical/mental levels of experience with a need to allow for greater spiritual maturity.

I am happy to offer you more private information if you like.

wilsontc

Staff member
your chart, to Ebony

Ebony,

Since you have most of your planets focused on the left (self) side of the chart, you focus on yourself. Since you have 5 planets focused in or near the top left of your chart, you focus on doing things yourself in the outer world. Leo (self-expression) modifying Midheaven (outer world) conjunct (energy is combined with) Sun (self-expression) conjunct Mars (being) indicates you very strong express yourself in the outer world.

Charting,

Tim

ebonyrose

Thank you both for your insights, but I'm afraid that they just fueled my curiosity. :) Thanks again for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it.

FishNChips62

Hi there EbonyRose :)

I noticed you talk a lot like me! OMG. a LOT. I remember when I first asked for a chart reading thingy..I made it sound so serious and I even said "any help would be greatly appreciated"..or w/e lol at the end like that, too! cool, cool.

Well ..I know it's better to be able to read a chart without description generators and whatnot..but actually i think the best way to learn is from the description of these ..and especially from looking at a lot of charts and remembering what those descirptions were and how they applied to those different people (this means you learn to recognize the qualities they all possess in general b/c of all those aspects or placements they have in common). Once you have those generalizations you can read charts a lot better. I dunno i just wanted to clarify ...i'm gonna finish tomorrow i guess cuz i ahve to go to class but here is a very major challenge of yours in numerology.

The challenge of the 2;
there are 4 challenges and the 2 occurs 3 out of those 4:
The challenge of the number 2 suggests you are likely to be extremely sensitive and more or less brimming with feeling. You find it hard to work with people because your are afraid of being criticized or, worse yet, ignored. You have a good deal of self-doubt and a definite lack of self confidence. There is a tendency to constantly worry about the opinion that others have of you. There is likewise a tendency to use this sensitivity in a negative way. Used more positively, your keen sensitivities can be a significant strength, allowing you to be acutely aware of so much of with others rarely perceive. But during this period it will be hard for you to assert yourself and make decisions. You will shy away from positions of authority and responsibility. This can be a time for accumulation of wisdom, as you show patience and pay close attention to detail. Try not to take things too personally. Friendships are a source of deep satisfaction to you during this time. Respect your ability to compromise and grow in a quiet way. Do not let details overwhelm you and keep you from seeing the big picture. Plan for slow growth rather than immediate gain.

that probably describes you REALLY well, right? :)
I have this challenge too =( it sucks. that one and the 3 challenge. oh and the 1 challenge cuz it's hard to stand up for yourself without being domineering or coming off really strongly. Mine, sort of suprisingly, all have to do with limiting myself b/c of what other ppl might just think about me. Maybe there's a pattern in urs? i definitely notice i am slowly getting through each of these challenges.

i got this from http://truthstar.com/numerology/challenges1.asp
all u have to put in is ur birthdate

ebonyrose

^_^ Hee hee. That's a pretty good description of me a five years ago. I recognized these things in myself a while back and have been trying my best to improve myself. I still have my problems with being shy, but I'm a lot more assertive and thick skinned then I used to be.
The indecisiveness and the obsession with details is still a problem...but I never really had a problem with taking responsibility or authority. Eh...bad combination, indecisiveness and authority.
As far as confidence goes, if it isn't a social situation I fine. If it is...I'm nervous. I used to be petrified.
^_^ Thanks for the info and link DainBramaged! It's both helpful and interesting.