will we ever see each other again?

sunin69

hi all - sorry if the wording is a bit confusing- everyone involved uses they pronouns. i could use names if needed

so this is about someone who i dated for a short while recently. we had been on and off casual lovers for a few years, but the timing was always off. the timing was still off when we finally did decide to date: they were still getting over a recent ex, and i was fresh out of a relationship, too, and had moved across the country. but we fell for each other really hard when we did decide to take it more seriously. but basically, their ex, who was cheating on them during their relationship and had broken up with them to date the person they were cheating on them with found out that they were finally moving on (after many months of waiting on this person. they didn’t know they were cheating on them). so i moved back across the country because they asked me to and were more tied to their location than i was. we had been best friends when we weren’t lovers, and again, we’d been close for years, so it wasn’t That crazy, but lol, it was a little crazy. anyway, when i got there, their ex kept interfering heavily, to shorten a long story. i’m not claiming their innocence either, of course. and a few months later we broke up and it was very messy. they immediately got back together with their ex.

i was really, really upset, given everything. it’s been a bit over a year since our break up, and we both blocked each other everywhere and i got a new number last year so neither of us would cave because now i have a principle of not staying in touch with exes (it was so scarring!). but i just miss my best friend. there’s no one in the world who could be them but them. we just should never have dated.

i know that saturn and uranus both harshly aspect our significators, but could that possibly mean that it’s just a “not now” thing? since saturn is in separating aspects, is that possibly a better sign, like maybe the obstacles will fall away? if so, is there a when?

here’s the chart (first post so i hope i’m linking this right)
https://imgur.com/a/MVyzsRP

Last edited:

kalinka

hey,
the question could easily be answered with a yes. There is this Venus/ Mars conjunction in about 3 degrees. Hence in about 3 month u can expect to meet them again.

sunin69

hey,
the question could easily be answered with a yes. There is this Venus/ Mars conjunction in about 3 degrees. Hence in about 3 month u can expect to meet them again.

oh! ok! i was worried about the saturn oppositions/uranus squares, but if those don’t actually play into the overall answer, I guess that’s good to here. thank you so much! i’ll update you in 3 months of the result.
if it’s not a hassle, is it possible to tell how/under what circumstance we’ll meet?
thank you again!

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Kalinka's delineation. Your primary significators Mars and Venus, apply to conjunct in 3 degrees or 3 units of time. Both are in a fixed sign which suggests a longer period, both are in a cadent house suggests a medium time period.
So medium to long, I would say maybe three weeks, but most likely three months.

Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the question will trine Jup. Moon must change sign first before perfecting its trine with Jup. So something important has to change before you get back together.

Please do update.

sunin69

I agree with Kalinka's delineation. Your primary significators Mars and Venus, apply to conjunct in 3 degrees or 3 units of time. Both are in a fixed sign which suggests a longer period, both are in a cadent house suggests a medium time period.
So medium to long, I would say maybe three weeks, but most likely three months.

Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the question will trine Jup. Moon must change sign first before perfecting its trine with Jup. So something important has to change before you get back together.

Please do update.

Wow, ok. I wonder what has to change. I hope they reach out first, because I really have no idea how to rebuild this bridge, but maybe it’ll be an external circumstance that crosses our paths. I’ll definitely update as soon as something shifts! Thank you so much!!

sunin69

hi! just an update! lol it didn’t happen. i’m not bothered because i actually started to stress out about if it did happen.
anyway, thanks so much for looking at this for me!

The Everqueen

This was never going to work out even though there is an aspect. If there isn't a motive for somebody to take action, most of the time the action asked about will not happen, which in this chart Venus and Mars do not receive each other at all - Venus is only interested in himself ruled by Sun and triplicity, Venus in term. There is no motive to see each other again. Querent says everything was put in place to make contact difficult. Mars receives the Sun in rulership and triplicity but this isn't the planet that the aspect is with and the Moon doesn't receive Venus nor the Sun - nothing will happen.

I'm seeing this more and more in charts where someone has to do something in order for the event to happen, especially in relationships that have broken up. Had Venus been in rulership of Mars then maybe he would have made the effort to get back in touch as Venus is the faster planet but he had no incentive to as Mars wasn't receiving him at all so there was nothing to come back to. If it is an event like asking if the cat will return then receptions won't be important and the aspect will bring the cat back as it doesn't really care about you it's just hungry! It doesn't work the same way where people are involved who have a choice.

sco202122

hi,
I used to have the same situation where I asked a similar question and the answer came from the last degrees of the Moon (here you have the Moon at 26 degrees) and there seems to be no aspect before the Moon changes signs (from Gemini to Cancer). This means that there are no actions left from either of you regarding the situation... Moon was conjuct Mercury in Gemini which means that there was communication but was somewhat delusional and there were many things hidden from you (Neptune in your 12th square Mercury/Moon). They could see you as a friend as you re in their 11th but they face restrictions/obstacles coming from their new relationship (Staurn in 5th/ Uranus in 7th). These square&opposition play an important role in the non-realisation of the Venus/Mars conjuction, and especially the opposition with Saturn (which i think signifies their new relationship) as it has already happened (seperating aspect) and thus it already restricted both your actions as Saturn is strong here (in Aqua in 11th house)...